LOVE

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:17 am » by Bayonetta

What's the problem?......why can't we attain what we desire most of all..

are there people that actually believe that hate is benificial to our species.....are there people that believe war is neccesary to maintain order in societies....?

I propose a simple exploration into the 'why'.....is it that we fear it...but if it has not been actually defined how can we have a fear of it...

this realm connects many minds and many perceptions at an intersecting point....why; do you think, or what do you think keeps us away from attaining a state of love that brings about a dimension of equality and mutual respect .....could it be that our inner selves are in such torment that it actually manifest in the example of our outer realities....and if so, what do we do with that awareness

i'm intrested in honest opinions.
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 am » by Donovan

bayonetta wrote:What's the problem?......why can't we attain what we desire most of all..

are there people that actually believe that hate is benificial to our species.....are there people that believe war is neccesary to maintain order in societies....?

I propose a simple exploration into the 'why'.....is it that we fear it...but if it has not been actually defined how can we have a fear of it...

this realm connects many minds and many perceptions at an intersecting point....why; do you think, or what do you think keeps us away from attaining a state of love that brings about a dimension of equality and mutual respect .....could it be that our inner selves are in such torment that it actually manifest in the example of our outer realities....and if so, what do we do with that awareness

i'm intrested in honest opinions.
this question is laid out very simple and straight forward.,i like that..i will ponder on this and maybe get back to you.if i can give a high .quality reply like your question ........ :cheers:
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Writer

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 am » by Bluetape

I think the word "love" has been deluted over the years with mainstream media and anything that can make it cheaper than the pure meaning.

In my personal experience of my feelings of love is.. for the opposite sex .. I'm not the "bad guy" ..that extra spark to keep the ladies on their toes.
I am too nice for my own good and have been made to feel that is my flaw to be nice, but because it is me! I refuse to change to fit in! to get that materialistic girl..
So I remain single ..i hope this helps in some of your answer..

People have it in their minds that .."in order to get anywhere in life, be as mean as possible!" but I defy that everyday!
Everyday I try to show people that there is nothing wrong with being good and going that extra bit to being kind and loving.

Writer

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 am » by Bluetape

I guess people see love as a weakness

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 am » by Otomon

I love you bayonnetta,your are one of the few people who make it worth it to visit this site.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:50 am » by Ayaflash

otomon wrote:I love you bayonnetta,your are one of the few people who make it worth it to visit this site.

i agree Otomon. :flop:

Bayonetta...i would like to answer your questions,but i am to tired now to give worthy one`s.

tomorrow maybe. :hugging:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:52 am » by Marley

EGO

Edging
Gratitude
Out

Gratitude it the quickest way to love, IMO.

Excellent post
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:53 am » by Freeyourmindnow

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:55 am » by Nyarelathodep

A tough word and concept to nail down, for sure.
I think part of the problem may lie in the general confusion concerning what love really is, and I am hard pressed to think of any interpretation I have ever heard as being the penultimate definintion of love. It is this way perhaps due to the habit of people defining the concept of love by way of protocols in which we implement love in our lives, leading to arguments when love is expressed in a way contradictory to someone elses notion of love. One persons understanding of how to practice love can vary widely with anothers...the term "tough love" comes to mind here. Is "unconditinal love" the answer here? Very missunderstood in my mind...many parents speak of having "unconditional love" for her children, and yet do not acknowledge love for the murderer in prison, the drug dealer down the street, the person that cut them off on the highway. One cannot, to my understanding, harbour unconditional love for one person and not another...for if that were the case, then that love clearly comes with conditions. Perhaps therin lies the problem...and it may be that in order to internalize unconditonal love, the ego must be completely surrendered. Just my thoughts on the subject.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:02 am » by whitedeath

bayonetta wrote:What's the problem?
People are fooled into thinking "love" is pure & good.
bayonetta wrote:why; do you think, or what do you think keeps us away from attaining a state of love that brings about a dimension of equality and mutual respect .....

Love isn't the one thing that's going to bring about equality & mutual respect, ask hallmark employees around valentines how they feel

Next