LOVE.......

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:34 am » by Lowsix

dirtyrabbit wrote:Image = Image

rabbit loves gianna, and that is HOT.
:sunny:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:35 am » by lainn

Came back from my journey outside...and i did not expect a soul to post reply...but it is one hell of a suprise....my insignifigant little journey was inspired by a new member here named Bleever.....went to the ATM.....drew 200....stopped at the gas station....changed it up....went on a journey to find evey homeless person i could possibly...found them easily....it's sad...i had decided to give what we value...this piece of paper....but it was not enough....i stop and spoke and shared a meal with a few...a drink even in a local bar(my god...incredible peoples responses when walks in with someone less fortunate than themselves...what have we become)......i realized something speaking with a few of these cats....they are some of the most intelegent people....one even reminded me of Low6(and thats no disrespect...i'm talking opinionated with the guts to back it up...knowing how to keep it to himself).....in the way he spoke.....educated people....incredible!!!!....i had met a short black guy...age....50 something....calls himself Blackfoot....because he walks the street barefoot....astonishing what this man knows....had a great job ...left it because he had decided to walk away from the life he saw to be rooted in inslavement...i'm talking university graduate ...telecommunication....i'm not easily fooled ...trust me on this one....the real deal.....bought himself a little boat and fishes for food....lives on one of the side wall of a canal....lives....he told me that peole that he knew drive by him in their fancy cars and calls him crazy...but in his head...we are the ones that are crazy to be so easily fooled...i wish i had a chip in my head that i could remove and give it to each of you so that you could have experience the moment and conversation to determine sight for youselves.....

This is an incredible world that we live in....and an incredible experience....i told him of this site and all the minds that exist burning through the fire wall of lies...this man cried...when i asked why...he said because he realized that there was hope.....

Ii asked him....out of respect...if there was anything that he would say to you all what would he want to express as he has disconnected himself from the functioning machine(his words)...and he said to give you this.....so....this is not a message from myself...but from a little bearfoot man with a big afro and a big heart...take from it what you would....(keep in mind that this is a man of the carribean...well traveled...he asked that you only listen to the words...i'm only respecting the message.)

Upload to Disclose.tv

L.
ps. thankyou Disclose tv....things are changing immensely in my life....thakyou for this sight,

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:41 am » by Lowsix

Bleever smashed me square in the face too..
like lightning..

thanks for sharing that.!!
Astounding stuff to be found in the cracks of the sidewalk..

be safe, though...(((please.)))
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:57 am » by Dirtyrabbit

/
Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:03 am » by Cornbread714

It's funny, it does sometimes seem that everyone on the planet (and maybe beyond) go through the same moodswings and "spiritual" highs and lows simultaneously.
I've read a lot of wonderful posts here today, every now and then I get the feeling that we truly are all evolving together and we all have "a bad week" or a "good day" at the same time. I've felt a lot of interesting energy this weekend in my life, and I'm feeling it here, as well.
Maybe it's just the fact that I got laid last night. (Apparently ol' cornbread can still cut the mustard - or at least lick the jar...ha!).
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:18 am » by Cognoscenti

Thank you lainn, this is what is meant by the evolution of human consciousness. The demonstration of a spiritual philosophy of love devoid of religion.

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:38 am » by Bink02

lainn wrote:Came back from my journey outside...and i did not expect a soul to post reply...but it is one hell of a suprise....my insignifigant little journey was inspired by a new member here named Bleever.....went to the ATM.....drew 200....stopped at the gas station....changed it up....went on a journey to find evey homeless person i could possibly...found them easily....it's sad...i had decided to give what we value...this piece of paper....but it was not enough....i stop and spoke and shared a meal with a few...a drink even in a local bar(my god...incredible peoples responses when walks in with someone less fortunate than themselves...what have we become)......i realized something speaking with a few of these cats....they are some of the most intelegent people....one even reminded me of Low6(and thats no disrespect...i'm talking opinionated with the guts to back it up...knowing how to keep it to himself).....in the way he spoke.....educated people....incredible!!!!....i had met a short black guy...age....50 something....calls himself Blackfoot....because he walks the street barefoot....astonishing what this man knows....had a great job ...left it because he had decided to walk away from the life he saw to be rooted in inslavement...i'm talking university graduate ...telecommunication....i'm not easily fooled ...trust me on this one....the real deal.....bought himself a little boat and fishes for food....lives on one of the side wall of a canal....lives....he told me that peole that he knew drive by him in their fancy cars and calls him crazy...but in his head...we are the ones that are crazy to be so easily fooled...i wish i had a chip in my head that i could remove and give it to each of you so that you could have experience the moment and conversation to determine sight for youselves.....

This is an incredible world that we live in....and an incredible experience....i told him of this site and all the minds that exist burning through the fire wall of lies...this man cried...when i asked why...he said because he realized that there was hope.....

Ii asked him....out of respect...if there was anything that he would say to you all what would he want to express as he has disconnected himself from the functioning machine(his words)...and he said to give you this.....so....this is not a message from myself...but from a little bearfoot man with a big afro and a big heart...take from it what you would....(keep in mind that this is a man of the carribean...well traveled...he asked that you only listen to the words...i'm only respecting the message.)

Upload to Disclose.tv

L.
ps. thankyou Disclose tv....things are changing immensely in my life....thakyou for this sight,

Very nice post lainn...and song, I've been homeless a few times , sometimes by choice other times by necessity and who knows , I may be homeless again, it's all good , so I can relate to the "disconnection from the machine"analogy, their are alot of very grounded people out there . ( and yes a few crazies...like two wino's beating the crap out of each other under a freeway bridge , because the other thought he had stolen his cardboard, THAT was a fun night ;) ,,,) but for the most part they will go out of their way to help each other , almost a tribal bond , it's actually pretty cool .
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:47 am » by Snake Plissken

Good for you Lainn, i spent a lot of time among the homeless, the people that society tells us to stay away from, lots of truths to be found out there isnt there?

I never learned too much by being carefull, but im sure your streetwise enough to take care of yourself. Its not all wisdom and goodness out there as im sure you know, but its good to experience the whole spectrum i think.

Nice post. :D
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 3:20 am » by Cornbread714

I've observed a lot of generosity among street people. I never lived on the street for long, but I've been close to the street scene all my life.
I've seen a lot of desperation and brutality there as well, but hey, I know a lot of rich people also, and there's plenty of desperation and brutality in that world, too.
I've just witnessed the fall from grace of a good friend who seemed like a solid rock in his high-powered successful career. He went from charismatic CEO to being sacked and threatened with fraud charges, then he was forced to sell his already under-valued shares to the parent company that he merged with years ago. I think he was the victim (and perpetrator) of the kind of shit that goes on in that scene every day.
He built from scratch a company that was paying a lot of nice salaries, only to have it snatched away by vultures within his own creation, but he was a business shark himself from the word go, and even he realizes that it is poetic justice, somehow.
It would have never happened had the markets not taken their dramatic free-fall as of late, but it's just these kind of guys who created the bubble (and my friend is one of the more conscientious and generous capitalists I've ever met), so I guess what goes around comes around, as they say...
And that law applies to the street just like it does to the rich and powerful.
Last edited by Cornbread714 on Mon May 18, 2009 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 3:47 am » by Hansom

I would like to thank you personally lainn for your intent.
I've been feeling low all week and you have helped lift my spirits.
I can start the new week with a smile.
I too love everyone and everything unconditionally, which can take it's toll sometimes.
But knowing there are souls like yours and everyone else here helps.
Once again thank you, love and light back.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

PreviousNext