LOVE.......

Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 4:09 am » by Aragajag

Thanks Iain, yep something is in the air. In the short time I have been reading the forums I have watched a change come across people here that is well to say the least mind blowing considering the path I walk and how much it is changing for the better.
Peace at ya's
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PostMon May 18, 2009 4:12 am » by Soulvoyage

Hello my friends.
I live in germany. I am visiting this site for quite a while. After reading this post i just had to register.
I just have to say a huge THANK U ALL to all the inspireing people and minds, i come accross.

I think there is no need to create a new topic, because u all looking into that lovely one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl5hucThI80

And YEAH i can feel the spirits evolving on that place. even it is a site in the giant internet. i feel its a purpose that we all met here.

pls excuse my bad english, i´ll try to improve.

greetings from germany :mrgreen:

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 4:24 am » by Cornbread714

soulvoyage wrote:Hello my friends.
I live in germany. I am visiting this site for quite a while. After reading this post i just had to register.
I just have to say a huge THANK U ALL to all the inspireing people and minds, i come accross.

I think there is no need to create a new topic, because u all looking into that lovely one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl5hucThI80

And YEAH i can feel the spirits evolving on that place. even it is a site in the giant internet. i feel its a purpose that we all met here.

pls excuse my bad english, i´ll try to improve.

greetings from germany :mrgreen:

Welcome :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 5:45 am » by Mugenroshi8

Lainn's a darlin. Hey if this is gonna be a normal thing for you, I would recommend a walking partner, preferably someone with a security background and looking for a change of work environment...oh hey, imagine that, I'm available. Just let me know which boat to get smuggled in on and I'll be there in no time :wink:

In all honesty, inspiring

Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 6:15 am » by Aragajag

Lainn go in peace as you no doubt do and all will be well. Give her the good vibe guys.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 6:20 am » by Mugenroshi8

And I wanted to add, I think it was another thread too where some members were sharing how they contribute, I believe it was Slushpup, TheShee, and Clawspiracy...one other that's eluding me; but yeah, "thank you," its folks like ya'll that keep the floor from falling out from under Humanity. I'd trade every church in the world for a couple handfuls of true spiritual leaders around the globe.

Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 10:33 am » by Clawspiracy

Muah. Un beso para vos, querida. Te lo mereses...

The world is better with you in it.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 11:05 am » by Theshee

Fantastic lainn!!! I learned a long time ago that we all need to do a little act of kindness at least once a week, it raises the vibration and shows there is good still left on this planet in abundance. It has a ripple effect as a pebble thrown into a pool would. The more I get to know of you guys the more I love you to bits :sunny:

Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 12:30 pm » by Hansom

aragajag wrote:Lainn go in peace as you no doubt do and all will be well. Give her the good vibe guys.

This for me is absolutely true.
It's the law of attraction, which I believe to be real.
My own guiding principles are love, peace, freedom and truth.
Which rolls off the tongue so well.

I also believe fear is an integral part of our psyche.
And the reason we have fear is because we have love.
It's what I call the yin yang principle
Which I think is fundamental to everything.
For example we have day and night.
And even computers operate on this principle seeing as they use binary to operate.

Pity Propagates Peace
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:25 pm » by Bawdiemaude

i apologise i apologise i apologise!!!!!!!!

well maybe not that much

but this is a beautiful thread and everyone is skipping through flowers and thats a lovely wonderful thing.

kindness being a powerful energy.
but and here is my thorn on the rose.....
i think one of my first posts i asked is love/ god dead?

the reason i bring it up here is- i wonder about the nature of love....to my understanding on a spiritual premise - love is the energy that binds the universe.

it is the very nature of things

i have a theory that love is like dark energy and dark matter, forces that pull together but also pull apart, creating and destroying.....

we have in other threads also discussed how each individual is like a colour or a note in the ocean and symphony of life- each playing their part. oh you are a beautiful soul - ppl say but i argue is not EVERY soul a beautiful soul??

so to that end is the neg not just as important/ relelvant to the totality?
and maybe not "negative" maybe just either pulling together or pulling apart....i mean who are we to judge? If for example there was some violent explosion/implosion of the whole of this planet and everybody perished- well who is to say that that is 'bad' maybe that would mean a shift in our dimension...a raising of our vibration on a mammoth scale- maybe to positively impact an alternate dimension/ reality.....

i just get nervous when we get all proud of our 'goodness' - when we get too sanitary in our personality. when we start cleaning the house of life too scrupulously...trying to remove stains........

we are human, flesh/dirt is part of our experience and YES i TOO LONG to raise my vibration and BLISS is my ABSOLUTE goal, but i believe bliss in human form can only happen with the deep acknowledgment of my very human body flesh - which is by nature imperfect- and i trust therefore a perfect tool. its like sex- the best is when there is the spiritual essence of love and yet the profoundly wonderful satisfaction from diving into the carnal.

if we trust god if we trust love does that not mean that we have to trust the dirt too?

now i feel bad....but to clarify for myself as much as you......i would like to know YOUR definition of love.....is it only telling random strangers that we love each other

(...i always say to love in the abstract is easy - its loving the people that rub against your skin every day...that causes friction -sometimes there is not enough oil to lubricate the connection!!!!)

so happy fields of butterfly blissfull peace and tiny hidden beetles acts of kindness and deep oceans full of gratitude and heavy rains of happiness and dirty muddy passionate love to you all!!!!!!

PreviousNext