LOVE.......

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 8:35 pm » by lainn

I have sat for; what seemed only a few minutes....but actually almost an hour and a half.....i've started meditating again...and it has renedered me a lighter sensation.....

I have shot frequencies out into the universe with the intent of the sensation of love to be shared to each and everyone of you here.....it doesn't bother me what anyone thinks of it....it is done...and hopefully something will tranfer....embrace it if you choose and deny it if you will..my only intent is that it reaches whom ever it's supposed to today...tommoro...whenever.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I love all of you..and that's not crazy....and now i'm heading out to continue with this endevour today..

Tanti tanti Baci
L.

[youtube][/youtube]

PostSun May 17, 2009 9:02 pm » by Hesop

I feel it, and also needed it just now. I just got in from branding calves, which were pretty good sized ones. I have enough bruises and swolen spots to last me another month. I hope you can feel it returned.
Ciao bella

Conspirator

PostSun May 17, 2009 9:19 pm » by Mep630

~~~~~
Last edited by Mep630 on Mon May 18, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm » by yoursoulmate

This made me cry :( ....thank you :hugging:

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 9:50 pm » by Theshee

Gratefully received and thank you lainn... I'll send some back :hugging:

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 10:04 pm » by Kurious

Much love & well wishes to all carbon based life forms from me -

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Super Moderator

PostSun May 17, 2009 11:03 pm » by Dmtshaman

Your a ray of light in a sea of darkness...thanx for being a true human spirit. Your love has streched across the cosmos to those in need of it...its a good sign that we humans have the potential to become a good race. Continue being a inspiration to those who need it...and much love back at ya. :sunny:
...If the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isnt worth the Hemp its written on...

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 11:16 pm » by Bink02

slushpup wrote:Right back at you Lainn! :flop:

:flop: :hugging: love and peace lainn! and I love this pic slush!! :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Super Moderator

PostSun May 17, 2009 11:20 pm » by Spock

dmtshaman wrote:Your a ray of light in a sea of darkness...thanx for being a true human spirit. Your love has streched across the cosmos to those in need of it...its a good sign that we humans have the potential to become a good race. Continue being a inspiration to those who need it...and much love back at ya. :sunny:

So true - Lainn, you are a beautiful spirit!

There are many beautiful spirits here, and we bicker - but there is a family underneath it all and we are always accepting others (once they go through the fire). That's the way I feel anyway - I love everyone's posts, I enjoy jabbing, but the more we jab the more I learn about a person and the more I care about that person as a person.

Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:23 am » by Dirtyrabbit

/
Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next