Lucid and Horrified

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 am » by Harbin

Thor wrote:
Harbin wrote:Who are the good guys ?

This is an interesting question and one that I cannot readily answer. Sorry about that.

On a lighter note, there seems to be many good people here at Dtv.

Thanks friend, our few lines of exchange have been one of the best things I've read here. Even if there is no way of knowing if you are telling the truth (I'm just being carefull since I've head various face to face encounters with :bullshit: )

Anyhow, do you think that as long as someone tries to do the "right thing" one is on the right side of history.
Or is it irrelevant how we act. Just curious :headscratch:

Action and intent are quite key how to we live. These words, good,bad,right wrong, can lead to a very nebulous discussion about moral minutia. I simply can't speak to it all.

A newborn child for example IS innocent, but recognize the child's innocence should NOT be confused with the child being 'good'. People are NOT good generally. Certainly some people are naturally nice, but most people have to learn to be good, or at least civil.

Take that same child, now 20, and he takes a certain action because it seems the right thing to do. He can be intensely sure about it ! Later, sometimes years later, he might look back at his actions and see that he was VERY WRONG.

The difficulty about speaking of this is in the context of the situation and the minds of people.

There are people that work to protect others spiritually, who are in the dark. Unformed, cluttered minds and hearts are a playground for bad energy and evil intentions.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 am » by 99socks

Harbin wrote:

Take that same child, now 20, and he takes a certain action because it seems the right thing to do. He can be intensely sure about it ! Later, sometimes years later, he might look back at his actions and see that he was VERY WRONG.

Isn't that called... being young and stupid? Or idealistic and naive?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 1:30 am » by Harbin

99socks wrote:
Harbin wrote:

Certainly it can be called that. That was part of the point I was attempting to make about people having to learn to be 'good'. It is a lifelong process, some people stop trying, or simply choose a darker path, which is too bad.
The intention to be good or bad, or maybe better put, creative or destructive, manifests on the faces of people and in the world, both socially and physically.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 am » by Harbin

Oh and thanks for showing up socks. Attempting to participate with something personal, I've been heavy on the video links for a while.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 1:43 am » by Phoenix rising

Everyone's lucid dreams take on many forms, mine was a revelation and at that moment I felt amazing with such a feeling of warmth and understanding, I remember it like it was yesterday, It was as if it were a message to me that I was on the right path and i think at that time it was exactly what I needed so see and understand, a revelation of a world without boundary's, it was a beautiful and spiritual moment for sure :hugging:
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 4:24 am » by Harbin

In addition to my slightly enlightened state, something happened today. Something that I don't remember ever happening before.
A psychic attack, I think. Actually called my lawyer to talk about it, I was beside myself, literally shaking !
I promise to go into more details on this, when I resolve this.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 4:51 am » by 99socks

Harbin wrote:
99socks wrote:
Harbin wrote:

Certainly it can be called that. That was part of the point I was attempting to make about people having to learn to be 'good'. It is a lifelong process, some people stop trying, or simply choose a darker path, which is too bad.
The intention to be good or bad, or maybe better put, creative or destructive, manifests on the faces of people and in the world, both socially and physically.

Good intentions don't always have good outcomes though. If the outcome could be defined as "fail" when the intention was good- though misguided- was the person then really being "bad"?

Don't worry about the personal stuff. I won't bite you for a while. I have to let you be comfortable on the board first. Lol.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 am » by Newearthman

Love is the only way to defeat evil...You have to fight fire with water!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 pm » by Cosmine

Harbin wrote:I am currently going through a lucid phase. And I have come to realize, if even a small percentage of the things on this site are true. We are truly living in a horrifically terrifying world.
I am actually shaking.
:scary:

:wink:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 2:12 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Harbin wrote:In addition to my slightly enlightened state, something happened today. Something that I don't remember ever happening before.
A psychic attack, I think. Actually called my lawyer to talk about it, I was beside myself, literally shaking !
I promise to go into more details on this, when I resolve this.

Depends how much were you (if actually...) involved...

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/freemasonry-renounced-by-hundreds-barbados-t74272.html

Remember this? :

PM me if you need any help. I mean it.

PreviousNext