Lucid and Horrified

Initiate

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 2:27 pm » by Thor

Harbin wrote:
Thor wrote:
Harbin wrote:Who are the good guys ?

This is an interesting question and one that I cannot readily answer. Sorry about that.

On a lighter note, there seems to be many good people here at Dtv.

Thanks friend, our few lines of exchange have been one of the best things I've read here. Even if there is no way of knowing if you are telling the truth (I'm just being carefull since I've head various face to face encounters with :bullshit: )

Anyhow, do you think that as long as someone tries to do the "right thing" one is on the right side of history.
Or is it irrelevant how we act. Just curious :headscratch:

Action and intent are quite key how to we live. These words, good,bad,right wrong, can lead to a very nebulous discussion about moral minutia. I simply can't speak to it all.

A newborn child for example IS innocent, but recognize the child's innocence should NOT be confused with the child being 'good'. People are NOT good generally. Certainly some people are naturally nice, but most people have to learn to be good, or at least civil.

Take that same child, now 20, and he takes a certain action because it seems the right thing to do. He can be intensely sure about it ! Later, sometimes years later, he might look back at his actions and see that he was VERY WRONG.

The difficulty about speaking of this is in the context of the situation and the minds of people.

There are people that work to protect others spiritually, who are in the dark. Unformed, cluttered minds and hearts are a playground for bad energy and evil intentions.

This is the part where you try to recruit me into you own religious organization. :lol:

Just kiding, thanks for the reply! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 5:44 pm » by Elnorel

There is no good or evil.

There are just agendas.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 pm » by Thor

Elnorel wrote:There is no good or evil.

There are just agendas.

Indeed!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:39 am » by Harbin

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Harbin wrote:In addition to my slightly enlightened state, something happened today. Something that I don't remember ever happening before.
A psychic attack, I think. Actually called my lawyer to talk about it, I was beside myself, literally shaking !
I promise to go into more details on this, when I resolve this.

Depends how much were you (if actually...) involved...

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/freemasonry-renounced-by-hundreds-barbados-t74272.html

Remember this? :

PM me if you need any help. I mean it.

Thank you Edgar ! I may need that help yet.
:cheers:
Antiwar.com

Previous