Lucid and Horrified

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8101
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 10:19 pm » by Harbin


I am currently going through a lucid phase. And I have come to realize, if even a small percentage of the things on this site are true. We are truly living in a horrifically terrifying world.
I am actually shaking.
:scary:
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2491
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: Closer than you think

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 pm » by One-23


Funny you say that because I was just thinking about starting a topic called

Disclose.tv the truth debated would be a more apt name IMO.
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8101
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 10:50 pm » by Harbin


I was a member of a Masonic Lodge some years ago. Last year I went to visit one of my former 'brothers' to inquire about a matter. Not being in the Lodge or seeing him for several years, I was taken back a bit by his, countenance.
He was very dark spiritually.

This...these intents are quite real.
Image
Antiwar.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:26 pm

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 10:55 pm » by Thor


Harbin wrote:I was a member of a Masonic Lodge some years ago. Last year I went to visit one of my former 'brothers' to inquire about a matter. Not being in the Lodge or seeing him for several years, I was taken back a bit by his, countenance.
He was very dark spiritually.

This...these intents are quite real.


No shit!

Do you mind if I ask you if you are relegious? :?:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8101
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 pm » by Harbin


Thor wrote:
Harbin wrote:I was a member of a Masonic Lodge some years ago. Last year I went to visit one of my former 'brothers' to inquire about a matter. Not being in the Lodge or seeing him for several years, I was taken back a bit by his, countenance.
He was very dark spiritually.

This...these intents are quite real.


No shit!

Do you mind if I ask you if you are relegious? :?:


Yes, I've become religious. I am very careful, or gun-shy, about that as well, as there is less than constructive intent in many churches, and other religious movements.

The reason I can be quite sure about it, is because I have seen it, (spiritual energy), at work. There IS there really is a spiritual battle for YOUR soul. Spent many years in the dark.
Image
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9125
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 11:11 pm » by Troll2rocks


Harbin wrote:I was a member of a Masonic Lodge some years ago. Last year I went to visit one of my former 'brothers' to inquire about a matter. Not being in the Lodge or seeing him for several years, I was taken back a bit by his, countenance.
He was very dark spiritually.

This...these intents are quite real.


That sentence alone has just sentenced you to death on here!!!

Congratulations brother Harbin, the great architect is most displeased!!!


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:26 pm

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 11:19 pm » by Thor


Harbin wrote:
Thor wrote:
Harbin wrote:I was a member of a Masonic Lodge some years ago. Last year I went to visit one of my former 'brothers' to inquire about a matter. Not being in the Lodge or seeing him for several years, I was taken back a bit by his, countenance.
He was very dark spiritually.

This...these intents are quite real.


No shit!

Do you mind if I ask you if you are relegious? :?:


Yes, I've become religious. I am very careful, or gun-shy, about that as well, as there is less than constructive intent in many churches, and other religious movements.

The reason I can be quite sure about it, is because I have seen it, (spiritual energy), at work. There IS there really is a spiritual battle for YOUR soul. Spent many years in the dark.


Thanks! So who are the good guys?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8101
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 pm » by Harbin


Who are the good guys ?

This is an interesting question and one that I cannot readily answer. Sorry about that.

On a lighter note, there seems to be many good people here at Dtv.
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8101
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 pm » by Harbin


Troll2rocks wrote:
Harbin wrote:I was a member of a Masonic Lodge some years ago. Last year I went to visit one of my former 'brothers' to inquire about a matter. Not being in the Lodge or seeing him for several years, I was taken back a bit by his, countenance.
He was very dark spiritually.

This...these intents are quite real.


That sentence alone has just sentenced you to death on here!!!

Congratulations brother Harbin, the great architect is most displeased!!!


Upload to Disclose.tv




No fear ! :twisted:
Image
Antiwar.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:26 pm

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 11:54 pm » by Thor


Harbin wrote:Who are the good guys ?

This is an interesting question and one that I cannot readily answer. Sorry about that.

On a lighter note, there seems to be many good people here at Dtv.


Thanks friend, our few lines of exchange have been one of the best things I've read here. Even if there is no way of knowing if you are telling the truth (I'm just being carefull since I've head various face to face encounters with :bullshit: )

Anyhow, do you think that as long as someone tries to do the "right thing" one is on the right side of history.
Or is it irrelevant how we act. Just curious :headscratch:


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook