Lucifer and The Aztecs

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 08, 2011 7:41 pm » by Zer0

@soupoapav I dare you to top this! Im the mythology guy around these parts, you got it boy?, lol just joking im really digging your threads.

You are all familiar with the story of Lucifer whom was rename Satan (Also known as the Morning Star, furthermore let it be known that Jesus also calls himself this title) right? He was the most precious angel of God, he rebelled against God and thus was cast into Hell.

Well let us take a look at a very well known Aztec myth about a Plumed Snake God called "Quetzalcoatl", let it be known that his story did not begin from the Aztecs bur rather they inherited from even older Mesoamerican civilizations.

Ever heard the main-stream rappers call Lucifer "The rain man", well it is perhaps because Quetzalcoatl was also the god of rain for the aztecs (this is just speculation tho), is it also a coincidence that TPTB control the clouds these days through HAARP?

On with the story....

Quetzalcoatl incarnated in our planet many times, in one of those times he incarnated as the high priest Topiltzin, he was very different from any other priest before him as his religious movement did not require sacrifice. He began a peaceful, astetic and spiritual era. But he would eventually be undermined by his eternal rival Tezcalipoca, so in his despair he proceeded to sacrifice himself by jumping into a fire (this type of sacrifice is repeated alot throughout Aztec mythology), he then took a new place in the heavens as Venus or the Morning Star. But not before making a promise... that he would come back and establish a new era of peace and harmony.

Now when the Sun was created, it refused to shine upon humanity unless he was offered sacrifices. The Morning Star rebelled against The Sun as his saw this as unfair, but he was overpowered and cast down into the underworld.

The Aztecs remained waiting for Quetzalcoatl to return... and on the exact day that it was the prophecies said that he would return, a spaniard by the name of Cortez arrived in the land of the Aztecs wearing armor. The Aztecs assumed this was another incarnation of Quetzalcoatl, whats more Cortez came to them with a new religion that did not require sacrifice (except for the sacrifice of Jesus) so they assumed that the peaceful, astetic and spiritual era that Quetzalcoatl had allegedly brought to the planet before would return and many Aztecs quickly changed to Christianity... this is how such a mighty empire vanished so quickly with almost no resistance...

Coincidence? Fate? Set-up?

Its up to you to decide.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 4:17 pm » by Megame23

otoel wrote:You are all familiar with the story of Lucifer whom was rename Satan (Also known as the Morning Star, furthermore let it be known that Jesus also calls himself this title) right? He was the most precious angel of God, he rebelled against God and thus was cast into Hell.

Satan is NOT the morning star.

the corrupt bible versions(anything but the KJV) call him that, go with the King James if you want to see what the bible says in English.

Isaiah 14:12

King James

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

NIV

How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

NASB

"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

ESV

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!

star of the morning/day star/whatever, they all take the Hebrew word Helel and translate it into the word star. this is a LIE and yes it does make Satan and Jesus look like the same person.

lets take a look at the next verse, 13

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

ok here in the VERY NEXT verse, we see the word kokab which is the ACTUAL Hebrew word for star, the writer clearly knew this word, as did others who put together the bible, but Isaiah 14:12 is the ONLY time the word Halel is used. it does NOT mean star, it is a name, whos roots refer to shining.

go with the King James.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 4:54 pm » by Levi11

2 Christs

The first will anti/instead of , deceiver

Yehoshua or Yehova saves then comes

Writer

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 pm » by Colinqpr

King James.=crap

Writer

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 pm » by Levi11

King james?

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 5:17 pm » by Zer0

Whats your point Megame? The Aztecs clearly call Lucifer the Morning Star and they attribute him to Venus....furthermore to them Lucifer is the same thing as Jesus is to Christians.

EDIT: Another connection between the phrase "Rain man" can be attributed to the Satanists identifying Satan as Leviathan, the serpent of the watery abyss.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 6:27 pm » by Megame23

my point was just on the fact that Lucifer is often called the morning star (largely due to corrupted bible versions) and he isn't. this is a corruption which obviously makes Jesus and Satan look like the same person, which is

really oto, show me where the aztecs wrote that Lucifer or even Quetzalcoatl was known as "the morning star"

are you just making shit up as you go?

christians do not view Jesus as someone who rebelled against another god. sorry oto

your speculations seem to be turning to fact in your mind. even you said:

"Ever heard the main-stream rappers call Lucifer "The rain man", well it is perhaps because Quetzalcoatl was also the god of rain for the aztecs (this is just speculation tho)"
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 pm » by Zer0

megame23 wrote:really oto, show me where the aztecs wrote that Lucifer or even Quetzalcoatl was known as "the morning star"

are you just making shit up as you go?

I dont know man... maybe EVERYWHERE?? But how about we resort to your favorite source of information Wikipedia to prove that you are wrong:

Quetzalcoatl is one of the four sons of Ometecuhtli and Omecihuatl, he was often considered the god of the morning star, and his twin brother Xolotl was the evening star (Venus). As the morning star he was known by the title Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, meaning "lord of the star of the dawn." He was known as the inventor of books and the calendar, the giver of maize (corn) to mankind, and sometimes as a symbol of death and resurrection. Quetzalcoatl was also the patron of the priests and the title of the twin Aztec high priests.

Oh and btw Quetzalcoatl has two meaning, it can mean either Plumed Snake or Precious Twin.

Im from Mexico you stupid fuck, dont come in here and tell me I am wrong and that I am pulling data from my ass... now your just pissing me off boy!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 6:39 pm » by Megame23

oto Wikipedia is not a legitimate primary source, and that article give any links to back up the morning star portion at all.

that comes from people like Helena Blavatsky(i dono if it was her, but what i mean by that is its new age garbage)

the fact that your are Mexican doesn't make you an authority on an ancient southern American cultures.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 6:45 pm » by Zer0

megame23 wrote:oto Wikipedia is not a legitimate primary source, and that article give any links to back up the morning star portion at all.

that comes from people like Helena Blavatsky(i dono if it was her, but what i mean by that is its new age garbage)

the fact that your are Mexican doesn't make you an authority on an ancient southern American cultures.

Alright someone ban this obvious troll ffs....

Next