Lucifer Was A Man Not A Fallen Angel

Initiate
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:19 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm » by Majesticd


Finally it is revealed that Lucifer was actually just a terribly evil man, just like Hitler. Evidence for this is from the exorcism of Anneliese Michel in 1976. Demons were inside of this young womans body, two of the demons were actually the souls of Lucifer and Hitler.

When the OT was written the Jews didn't believe in a fallen angel/incarnation of evil/opposition to God. The Bible says quite clearly that both good and evil came from God.

Isaiah 45:7:
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Satan was the name given to one of Gods angels however in Job he is talking to God in heaven and does his work.

Lucifer isn't an angel at all, just a name given to a king of Babylon.

Inbetween the writing of the OT and the NT the idea of an evil adversary of God became popular in Judaism (in the Book of Enoch for example) and was common place by the time Jesus was preaching. The idea probably came from Zoroastrianism. Hence, earlier mentions of Satan, Lucifer as well as the snake in the Garden of Eden, all came conflated into one entity


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 308AAghbIw

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 7:43 pm » by Richc


When you say Lucifer WAS an evil man are you saying he no longer is.?

If he is still knocking about and is still Lucifer then why can't the almighty God kick his boney little human ass.? If i was God i would have had enough of him by now.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 7:44 pm » by 99socks


Since when does a lying demon from an exorcism tell the truth?
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 7:56 pm » by Allreadydead


majesticd - just a question here for ya - do you get all your deep philosophical questions answered by:

Image

:?: :mrgreen:
Image

Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:03 pm » by Saunatonttu


I can't believe someone really takes ancient legends as historical fact

Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:22 am

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 pm » by Stranger42


Lucifer, which was a title and not a name and actually there were and are many Lucifers, but the one you are speaking of was indeed a man. He was not a man of Earth, but one of the watchers who was called also, Poseidon and Neptune by men of Earth. He was the founder of the city of Atlantis and rebelled against the High Council of the Elohim . He was not, nor is he Satan, who is indeed reptilian and never was a watcher ( angel)
You say a man and not a fallen angel? The angels ( watchers) are indeed men , just not men of Earth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:11 pm » by Allreadydead


saunatonttu wrote:I can't believe someone really takes ancient legends as historical fact


The city of Troy was a ancient legend until it was discovered, then it became fact.
http://www.allaboutturkey.com/troy.htm

But with religion, you don't need facts or proof, just belief, some believe, some don't.

BTW :hiho: long time member and no postings? :think:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:15 pm » by Allreadydead


stranger42 wrote:Lucifer, which was a title and not a name and actually there were and are many Lucifers, but the one you are speaking of was indeed a man. He was not a man of Earth, but one of the watchers who was called also, Poseidon and Neptune by men of Earth. He was the founder of the city of Atlantis and rebelled against the High Council of the Elohim . He was not, nor is he Satan, who is indeed reptilian and never was a watcher ( angel)
You say a man and not a fallen angel? The angels ( watchers) are indeed men , just not men of Earth.


Interesting, another long time member with few postings (3) coming in the thread..... :think:

and :hiho: to you too........ :flop:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 pm » by Charashc


99socks wrote:Since when does a lying demon from an exorcism tell the truth?


I love it when you have a point! :flop:
Image

Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 8:26 pm » by Saunatonttu


allreadydead wrote:
saunatonttu wrote:I can't believe someone really takes ancient legends as historical fact


The city of Troy was a ancient legend until it was discovered, then it became fact.
http://www.allaboutturkey.com/troy.htm

But with religion, you don't need facts or proof, just belief, some believe, some don't.

BTW :hiho: long time member and no postings? :think:


The fact that Troy existed proves that whatever is written about it is true - all the gods and goddesses and all? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War

It's myth, legend - folklore, which has a historical setting.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook