Lunar Wave Event, WTF ???

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 10:04 am » by DarkHeart

Anyone got any ideas about this ?

This guy has a decent astronomical telescope with a motor drive filming the moon whenever he can & has captured some odd things over the years, UFO's and now this weird wave effect, technical glitch or some thing much stranger ?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on 27 Jun 2014

This clip contains what we know about the lunar wave event - to date. The Crrow Discovery Project seeks to determine the truth about the moon, the lunar wave and chemtrails as well as the UFO's we so often film with them. All that is learned will be shown to the world.
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 10:52 am » by Slith

Great vid. I have always been completely fascinated with the moon. Never seen this vid before. Nice find :flop:

Still think it looks like the Death Star :think:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 11:52 am » by Toxic32

1: It's the moons position being artificially adjusted to keep it in a stable orbit and maintain the dark side of the moon facing away from us so we can't see the alien bases located there.

2: It's transient fault in the laser crystal used to project the moon in it's current illusory position. That's why there is always the same side facing the Earth. It's easier to project a single picture than it is to maintain a stable moving surface.

3: It's being hit by a gravity pressure wave of some sort from different angles and the gravity field is reacting in response and adjusting to the changing gravitational densities.

4: North Korea is testing a new never though of before weapon of mass destruction powered by the lust of the people for there omnipotent leader. It's called a thrust enhancer...Just joking.

5: It's a minor glitch in the matrix program that started after some one tried to log onto DTV and picked up a subroutine that fucked up the universes firewall before it had time to fully stop it. The only way to completely put it right it is to reset the universe....Live with it.

6: The moon is being scanned by tractor beam to keep it in tow. Or it's a bio sensor interferometer system designed to check that the scum from Earth haven't come back to infect the surface after their warning back in the sixties. to keep the fuck away.

7: Power stabilisation reset to keep the main engine in good order before the moon say's goodbye.

8: It's photon beam in your TV painting the picture slowing down.

9:

10:
Invictus maneo

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 11:57 am » by Vulcanic

very interesting stuff thanks for sharing :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 12:56 pm » by Cosmine

The sky we see is a hologram....to camoflage...the giant category five sky bound giant "submarines"...

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 7:40 pm » by Toxic32

I'v got to admit I have seen my TV do that. But if you say it's not a equipment problem then it really is strange and very disturbing.
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 29, 2014 1:59 am » by Cosmine

Initiate

PostSun Jun 29, 2014 3:23 am » by Casey2020

This is very interesting.

thanks

casey2020

PostSun Jun 29, 2014 5:02 am » by flipit4u

This is a pretty strange event. I've been following this guy on youtube for a little while now because he does have some interesting vids of anomalous objects traversing the moon. Or at least it appears that way. There are so many of them I do wonder if maybe they are closer earth objects getting caught in the field of the scope. Crow dude does put a lot of time in to make these vids and I give him props for that, he's even trying to raise money to upgrade his equipment to get more detailed vids to show us.
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents in and say he's pretty legit as far as making real video's and not some fake crap that gets posted all too often.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 29, 2014 11:05 am » by Toxic32

flipit4u wrote:This is a pretty strange event. I've been following this guy on youtube for a little while now because he does have some interesting vids of anomalous objects traversing the moon. Or at least it appears that way. There are so many of them I do wonder if maybe they are closer earth objects getting caught in the field of the scope. Crow dude does put a lot of time in to make these vids and I give him props for that, he's even trying to raise money to upgrade his equipment to get more detailed vids to show us.
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents in and say he's pretty legit as far as making real video's and not some fake crap that gets posted all too often.

You would think that the DTV owners could do a deal with this guy for exclusive video content for a limited period (say 30 days) before he released them to youtube. Ask him what equipment he needs, then do a deal with the suppliers to give him what he needs in return for free advertising in a prime position on the front page of DTV. If he really is onto something and he can prove it, who ever gets the video's first will have massive interest from the rest of the world when it breaks into the mainstream media. Lets hope our Lucas can think ahead and get ready for the millions of hits if he does the deal (on the cheap) if he is the one that owns the licence for the first thirty days..Fuck what am I saying I might just contact him my self and for a couple of grand I can make a lot of money. I will give Lucas 7 days before I do anything.
Invictus maneo

Next