M.I.B Group Against, Denver E.T Affairs Commission Vote

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 1:08 am » by Newearthman

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/05/mib- ... enver.html
The Mission For Inhibiting Bureaucracy - or M.I.B./Debunkers - recently registered with the city as a political committee against "The Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission."

M.I.B. member Matthew Baxter and Bryan Bonner Debunk the existence of ghosts through the rocky mountain paranormal research society. but now they're working to disprove extraterrestrials.

They even claim to disprove Mr. Billy Eduard Meier case too.. But we here at UFO-Blogger ask M.I.B. and its member Matthew Baxter and Bryan Bonner first educate your self about Mr. Billy Eduard Meier by reading our post : Billy Eduard Meier, who beat NASA by 32 years about discovery of water on mars before try to debunk him.

If Matthew Baxter and Bryan Bonner really interested in Extraterrestrials and need Alien DNA proof please read our post : Alien abduction sexual assault provided biological evidence of Aliens.

We think they are two ghost hunter wannabes who are desperate for publicity, so they can get into a ghost hunter-type reality TV show.

We wonder when will media start acting maturely and stop giving free airtime to such publicity seekers.

Seem's like Denver is going to be the Capital of the North American Union!