M.O.O.N-That Spells Moon!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 4:03 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 4:23 am » by Slith

I like the title. Stephen King would be proud.

In the meantime I am going to enjoy the vids you posted.

:cheers:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 8:32 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 8:41 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 11:31 am » by Temps13

When Armstrong,Aldrin & Collins went to the moon,Collins stayed above in the craft while the others went down to the surface of the moon..what is little known is that Collins made 11 minutes of broadcast that was taken out nearly everywhere,but was heard by thousands even millions of people..in Austrailia-
Archaeologist,broadcaster & oopart hunter Jonathan Gray recalls & being in Perth & hearing this in 1969,as he relates to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM in 2007.He said that Collins was describing a SEVEN STORY BUILDING ON THE MOON.
It had either been built by the Anunnaki or,as Gray says,left there by an earlier civilisation from Earth,as it says in the Chinese documents,which accurately describes the moon..they built a "Palace of Cold" there..pagodas..they said the sky was black,the surface glassy.
This famous picture,commonly known as "the Castle" (I think) is of what seems to be a pagoda..possibly suspended above the surface on two visible cables,one of which is visible in this particular image (below)
Its funny how Gray knew all this but didn't seem aware of this photo (or the other photo,though he did say he thought they had photos).
He said that in Nixon's ere they started an exchange & were given access to certain Chinese documents.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 7:25 am » by Temps13

*Bump* :ghost:
That story in the last post really struck me..so here is the show in it's entirety-Jonathan Gray talks to George Noory-that bit is at 54 minutes in..

Upload to Disclose.tv

And an interview with the authors of that there book about how was the moon made

Upload to Disclose.tv

Heres a link to some other good moon info http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/ ... malies.htm
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 5:32 pm » by monica44

www.Bibliotecapleyades.net has released most of the book[ free to read], called Dark Mission, Richard Hoagland investigating structures on the moon, he has found huge structures that were once made of glass, but were destroyed years ago, and the Moon God Nanna/Sin was supposed to have been based there before it got blown to smithereens. There is much going on up there, Space 1999 and Alternative 3/4 theories are probably closer to the mark than we like to think.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 5:35 pm » by monica44

Temps13 wrote:When Armstrong,Aldrin & Collins went to the moon,Collins stayed above in the craft while the others went down to the surface of the moon..what is little known is that Collins made 11 minutes of broadcast that was taken out nearly everywhere,but was heard by thousands even millions of people..in Austrailia-
Archaeologist,broadcaster & oopart hunter Jonathan Gray recalls & being in Perth & hearing this in 1969,as he relates to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM in 2007.He said that Collins was describing a SEVEN STORY BUILDING ON THE MOON.
It had either been built by the Anunnaki or,as Gray says,left there by an earlier civilisation from Earth,as it says in the Chinese documents,which accurately describes the moon..they built a "Palace of Cold" there..pagodas..they said the sky was black,the surface glassy.
This famous picture,commonly known as "the Castle" (I think) is of what seems to be a pagoda..possibly suspended above the surface on two visible cables,one of which is visible in this particular image (below)
Its funny how Gray knew all this but didn't seem aware of this photo (or the other photo,though he did say he thought they had photos).
He said that in Nixon's ere they started an exchange & were given access to certain Chinese documents.

Great Pic of the castle, apparently Walt Disney's fairytale castle was actually based on what was seen on the moon, according to those who wrote Dark Mission. :flop:
:cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.