Magnetic Lines of Love

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 12:30 am » by Seriouscitizen

99socks wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
99socks wrote:Positive and negative polarities are caused when two "not whole" people go looking for the solution to their own weaknesses. It's a quick fix and that is why when opposites attract they do not stay together; both are trying to lean on a half-person while staying up as a half-person being leaned on.

.................Image

.......that's gotta be the crappiest post you've ever done....

........who sh*t in your cheerios , sockpuppet..?

....it's a thread about love....where's the love..?

No one shit on anything, but I cannot begin to count the couples I've met where one or the other says "I fell in love with him/her because s/he's so ___________ and I'm so not!".... and then go to find out a year or two later, that they find that very same quality to be the most annoying thing about the person. Opposites VERY STRONGLY attract for a very good reason, however, in most cases that reason is exactly why they can't stay together.

@Serious... what on earth...?

LOL, negative pole is negative energetic load in a female and positive is that of a male. Its like magnets.

Some spirital teachers use this "analogy" to describe how every mechanism in our material and biological reality has movement because the magenetic poles in all phenomenen attract and reject each other. Its what creates movement and reproduction. Thats why in "normal" natural conditions man is attracted to woman vice versa. And when you look on a soul level,. the woman has a negative pole and a man a positive..

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 2:29 am » by Kinninigan

"Lover" is "Revol" spelled backwards

:shock:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:06 am » by Newearthman

So my main point is when two completely whole people comer together and make a solid connection with each other, they are able to elevate themselves to a higher level then they would be able to do as individuals.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 am » by 99socks

Newearthman wrote:So my main point is when two completely whole people comer together and make a solid connection with each other, they are able to elevate themselves to a higher level then they would be able to do as individuals.

MUCH better. :D

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 am » by Newearthman

99socks wrote:
Newearthman wrote:So my main point is when two completely whole people comer together and make a solid connection with each other, they are able to elevate themselves to a higher level then they would be able to do as individuals.

MUCH better. :D

Sigh...At last I have gained your approval, I'm going to take a nap :sleep:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:27 am » by Zer0

Huh? Love is a made up word, magnetic opposite attract, humans are stupid and sure don't follow magnetism. Most humans are just stupid! DONT YOU WATCH FUCKING JERRY SRPINGER? FOR FUCKS SAKE DUDE!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 2:23 pm » by Kittycat

Jerry would probably be the perfect example of what socks pointed out.. :lol:

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 pm » by Slith

Otoel wrote: DONT YOU WATCH FUCKING JERRY SRPINGER?

Who's Jerry Springer?

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Writer

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 11:31 am » by Soniat

When dealing with an ironist like Stephin Merritt, it's best to take a title like Love at the Bottom of the Sea as absurdity compounded.

Previous