Magnetic Lines of Love

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 9:00 pm » by Newearthman

No two partners should be the exact same as the other and in many cases it's the opposites that attract most. This is no coincidence, you can observe it everywhere from the starts and planets to a single magnet. We all have our slight differences and personal challenges but when two people come together as one they ca certainly overcome any obstacles together. I have tools that can help my partner and they have tools that can help me. No one person has all the tools to get the job done themselves; it takes a team of at least two to accomplish the tasks of life in a productive and efficient manner. A person traveling alone in life can so easily get lost without even knowing it.

With out a second point of reference we are like a single magnetic pole that is pushed and pulled in all sorts of directions without control. You can call me a negative pole, if you like, that is searching for it's positive pole to complete my own spiritual magnetic circuit. Right now my spiritual magnetic lines of flux are shooting out but they are not coming back to me. I need to complete my spiritual magnetic circuit by finding my positive pole to lock on to and circulate my spiritual energy with...This is what I call love.

Many of us have blocked or damaged magnetic poles that prevent us from locking on to another. Over time we shield our currents of love from connecting to others because we have already been pushed and pulled in so many directions that we get disorientated and sick from a lack of a proper connection. We say to ourselves: "I don't need that connection because my spiritual energy is all I need to be happy. I've got this far on my own haven't I?". I used to think this but it was only because I was used to being pushed and pulled and I thought that I was making some sort of forward progress but in reality I was just being pushed and pulled in circles. Now I know that I need to lock on to an opposite pole to complete my spiritual energy and move forward.

In reality positive and negative poles are not opposite, they are just two parts of the same whole that has been separated from each other. This is my belief and my intention with love...I will continue to send my love out until I make that lasting connection that I'm looking for. I will complete the circuit of love and that is all that I live for!

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 9:11 pm » by 99socks

Positive and negative polarities are caused when two "not whole" people go looking for the solution to their own weaknesses. It's a quick fix and that is why when opposites attract they do not stay together; both are trying to lean on a half-person while staying up as a half-person being leaned on.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Writer

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 9:15 pm » by sixmilliondollarman

99socks wrote:Positive and negative polarities are caused when two "not whole" people go looking for the solution to their own weaknesses. It's a quick fix and that is why when opposites attract they do not stay together; both are trying to lean on a half-person while staying up as a half-person being leaned on.

Yea.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 7:28 am » by Newearthman

To all the nay sayer's...here's your undenyable proof:

This is LOVE!

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 11:38 am » by Tjahzi

not fully agreeing but i see what you're getting at.

imo it's not a requirement for spiritual wholeness. but it surely can help :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 7:41 pm » by Newearthman

Tjahzi wrote:not fully agreeing but i see what you're getting at.

imo it's not a requirement for spiritual wholeness. but it surely can help :mrgreen:

Exactly! :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 9:35 pm » by Seriouscitizen

99socks wrote:Positive and negative polarities are caused when two "not whole" people go looking for the solution to their own weaknesses. It's a quick fix and that is why when opposites attract they do not stay together; both are trying to lean on a half-person while staying up as a half-person being leaned on.

Whole persons could fall in love to now though,. And the negative vs the positive polarisation would be a natural imporatance than. Or are all "whole" people Bisexual? :D

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 10:29 pm » by The57ironman

.................Image

.......that's gotta be the crappiest post you've ever done....

........who sh*t in your cheerios , sockpuppet..?

....it's a thread about love....where's the love..?

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 12:17 am » by 99socks

The57ironman wrote:

.................Image

No one shit on anything, but I cannot begin to count the couples I've met where one or the other says "I fell in love with him/her because s/he's so ___________ and I'm so not!".... and then go to find out a year or two later, that they find that very same quality to be the most annoying thing about the person. Opposites VERY STRONGLY attract for a very good reason, however, in most cases that reason is exactly why they can't stay together.

@Serious... what on earth...?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 12:30 am » by Thewatcher

99socks wrote:
The57ironman wrote:

.................Image

No one shit on anything, but I cannot begin to count the couples I've met where one or the other says "I fell in love with him/her because s/he's so ___________ and I'm so not!".... and then go to find out a year or two later, that they find that very same quality to be the most annoying thing about the person. Opposites VERY STRONGLY attract for a very good reason, however, in most cases that reason is exactly why they can't stay together.

@Serious... what on earth...?

But opposites do attract and do stay together.
The opposite of man is a woman, maybe that's where the cliche comes from.
And marriages do last the full cycle.

:flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Next