Mahatma Gandhi - A Pedophile Racist EXPOSED

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 am » by Malogg

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

GANDHI & RACISM

Here you will see Gandhi's racist views towards the blacks.

SUMMARY: To understand Gandhi's role towards the blacks, one requires a knowledge of Hinduism. Within the constraints, a few words on Hinduism will suffice: The caste is the bedrock of Hinduism. The Hindu term for caste is varna; which means arranging the society on a four-level hierarchy based on the skin color: The darker-skinned relegated to the lowest level, the lighter-skinned to the top three levels of the apartheid scale called the Caste System. The race factor underlies the intricate workings of Hinduism, not to mention the countless evil practices embedded within. Have no doubt, Gandhi loved the Caste system.
READ MORE ~ http://www.trinicenter.com/WorldNews/ghandi4.htm

http://rupeenews.com/2007/12/six-storie ... erversion/
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:21 pm » by Woven

If any of these sages were really about the people the world would not be as it is. Just another pawn of the system.

I'ma change your tongue and make you all fucking rainbow coloured.

Good on pen and teller btw. I love it straight up.

ty for sharing.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:23 pm » by Kaarmaa

I heard some dirty stories about mother Theresa too, I don't know if they're true.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 pm » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm » by Vulcanic

back then there was a few races still around who were naked and dressed in feathers with very crazy beliefs so crazy any civilized man would say these races were savages, it was a fact, but before you bash me i'm one of the races im talking about, i'm not ashamed, gotta look at why these races were still barbaric and tribal, one did not have beasts of burden and without beasts of burden you wont get to far. both races were flooded by invaders of many races which disturbed there natural growth too and both have a hard core belief in nature making growth stagnet. we were all animal savages barbaric, no one was spared that, just a few races stayed tribal much longer then others , its just the way the cookie crumbled.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 11:16 pm » by Malogg

Vulcanic wrote:back then there was a few races still around who were naked and dressed in feathers with very crazy beliefs so crazy any civilized man would say these races were savages, it was a fact, but before you bash me i'm one of the races im talking about, i'm not ashamed, gotta look at why these races were still barbaric and tribal, one did not have beasts of burden and without beasts of burden you wont get to far. both races were flooded by invaders of many races which disturbed there natural growth too and both have a hard core belief in nature making growth stagnet. we were all animal savages barbaric, no one was spared that, just a few races stayed tribal much longer then others , its just the way the cookie crumbled.

Does nae change the fact about Gandi sleeping naked with his niece or him hating colored races ie indigenous Africans

Aye it is as it is
Lol Scotland had its savages n all

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

HAHA Image