Mainstream news is propaganda - New Book out

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 am » by Lighthouse

We have always known that mainstream journalists just copy what is sent to them by AP, Bloomberg, Reuters and the likes.
Now it is confirmed from the inside by journalist Nick Davies. Interesting read if you want to discuss this topic with others.

In Flat Earth News, award-winning journalist Nick Davies takes the lid off newspapers and broadcasters, exposing the mechanics of falsehood, distortion and propaganda; naming names and telling the stories behind stories.

http://www.flatearthnews.net/

Initiate

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 am » by Dourselfafavor

yeah and........? this means what?....... that there are more plagiarists than real writers? well, this isn't all of a story here bud, there is much better things to be REPORTING lol...

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 am » by Lighthouse

yeah and........? this means what?....... that there are more plagiarists than real writers? well, this isn't all of a story here bud, there is much better things to be REPORTING lol...

I think you're missing the point,
and I can see why :wink:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 am » by Lighthouse

Example of what is not being reported by the mainstream news; the biggest fraud case in history !

The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post are disgracefully failing to inform the American and international publics about the biggest fraud case in world history, in which about 2.25 trillion of Phantom Shares were floated from within the very body body that is supposed to REGULATE the securities markets – the Securities and Exchange Commission itself.

Mr Hodges informed the Editor of this fact by telephone from California in the early evening UK time on Saturday 6th February 2010.

By the date of this report, neither of these so-called ‘mainstream’ newspapers, had mentioned or covered this filing – notwithstanding that this is the biggest fraud case taken to court in history.

We hereby PROVE to you that the so-called ‘mainstream’ press and media in the United States are in fact, as we have repeatedly pointed out, FAILING in their Fourth Estate duty to hold authority to account. Or, to put the matter more succinctly:

U.S. NEWSPAPERS IN CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE RE GIGA-SUIT AGAINST THE S.E.C.
Whatever the reason for the dereliction of their duty to inform the American people and the world of this 2.25 trillion Phantom Shares case, failure to perform on the part of these components of the Fourth Estate confirms, beyond all doubt, that these big US newspapers are not doing their job properly. The papers have been in possession of $3.87 trillion complaint for three weeks already.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 am » by Dourselfafavor

There is not much you will tell me that I don't already know about what is going on in the world right now, so don't sit there an prejudge me from my avatar.
This is why I use it , for morons like you that do just that.......prejudge....... so if you have some NEW information pertaining to the world that the rest of us and can benefit from , please feel free to share......

You know what , I would be deathly surprised that if you did pole on who knew the mainstream media was full of shit and that most of them plagiarize all the time to just get the story out............. I don't think there would be but 6 on the whole site that didn't know that.....trust me......