Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 3:48 am » by Harbin

Ishumble wrote:What the what

Storm warning !

http://www.weathercentral.com/weather/us/warnings/sd_pierre.html

Special Weather Statement

Issued: Wednesday, October 2, 2:56 pm CDT
Expires: Thursday, October 3, 3:00 am CDT

A SIGNIFICANT SYSTEM WILL AFFECT THE REGION THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT.

A SIGNIFICANT LOW PRESSURE AREA WILL DEVELOP IN EASTERN COLORADO OR WESTERN KANSAS BY THURSDAY EVENING.

THIS SURFACE LOW PRESSURE AREA WILL THEN LIFT NORTHEAST AND INTENSIFY INTO EASTERN SOUTH DAKOTA OR SOUTHERN MINNESOTA THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING.

THEREFORE, EXPECT RAIN TO SPREAD ACROSS MUCH OF THE REGION LATE THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY.

THE RAIN IS EXPECTED TO CHANGE OVER TO SNOW ALONG THE MISSOURI RIVER AND WEST FRIDAY EVENING.

THE SNOW CHANGEOVER LINE COULD MAKE IT AS FAR EAST AS THE JAMES RIVER VALLEY BY SATURDAY MORNING.

ALONG WITH THE RAIN AND SNOW, VERY STRONG NORTHWEST WINDS OF 25 TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 45 TO 50 MPH ARE LIKELY WITH THIS SYSTEM.

RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF 1 TO 3 INCHES ARE EXPECTED.

THE SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS WILL DEPEND ON THE CHANGEOVER TIME AND INTENSITY OF THE SNOWFALL.

AT THIS TIME, 1 TO 3 INCHES OF SNOW ARE EXPECTED WITH HIGHER AMOUNTS WEST OF MISSOURI RIVER POSSIBLE.

SOME LOCATIONS MAY RECEIVE SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL.

STAY TUNED FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON THIS DEVELOPING SYSTEM ALONG WITH POSSIBLE WATCH ISSUANCES OUT WEST.

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 2:40 am » by Harbin

Heaps up !
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 2:44 am » by Slith

I saw this earlier. As a Canook, it was quite embarrassing actually

:oops:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 2:47 am » by The57ironman

FRANKIE McDONALD rocks...
post913185.html#p913185
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 4:19 am » by *WillEase*

I fail to understand how this guy has such a loyal following considering he has never been right...about anything he ever predicted.
Good for a laugh I guess.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 pm » by flsts1

*WillEase* wrote:I fail to understand how this guy has such a loyal following considering he has never been right...about anything he ever predicted.

I think it's because he's putting it all out there and doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks...probably due to the autism.... He's kinda like the Gromley phenom...lol...

Also, the saying "it's funny 'cause it's true" comes into effect here. Not because of what he's saying but because of where he's from.... Sydney, Nova Scotia and more in particular Cape Breton a little rock off of the mainland. Beautiful country great kind hearted people that are tough as nails...for the most part anyway.......but not a whole lot of fresh DNA kicking around there...everybody kind of looks like each other...if you get my drift...
(let's recall history for a sec here and recall where the Acadians in the deep south originate from)....

Sydney was boom town due to the massive coal mines but eventually went bust when Canader brought in new environmental laws shutting the mines down plunging the population of Cape Breton into unemployment and along with the unemployment comes the drugs, alcoholism, crime etc...living off of .guv...

I was actually thrown in jail there overnight one time for drunk walking...lol...that was funny because 3/4 of the citizenry is drunk all the time! (or at least it was like that back in the day...just a money grab...and I wasn't a local... :badair: :lol: )

So yeah...good for a laugh!
You know what the nice thing about assholes is?....Someone always comes along to wipe them up...
Jim Lahey... Trailer Park Boys

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 5:48 pm » by *WillEase*

*WillEase* wrote:I fail to understand how this guy has such a loyal following considering he has never been right...about anything he ever predicted.

I stand corrected, he was right this time...
Heavy Snow, Blizzard Conditions in Parts of Wyoming, South Dakota, Western Nebraska
http://www.weather.com/news/weather-win ... t-20131001

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am » by Harbin

*WillEase* wrote:

I stand corrected, he was right this time...
Heavy Snow, Blizzard Conditions in Parts of Wyoming, South Dakota, Western Nebraska
http://www.weather.com/news/weather-win ... t-20131001

Nice follow up ! :flop:
Antiwar.com

Next