Major Terror Attack expected???you decide

Initiate

PostFri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 am » by Buffendoff

Pindz is sweet :owned:

He is a potato jihadist, will get a slap in real life.
Nobody respect him, a hore.

Still he/she is cute, I´m just not into old women/crossdressers.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 am » by Mediasorcerer

whats the relevance spok?
do you think they know something is up and booked out for a reason?
ps to buffendork,im not saying dont believe in god,i do more than you know,im saying get rid of the bs god books that are full of lies and distortions and hinder ones relationship with ones creator,you dont need jesus or mohammet to be at one with the creator,and jesus and mohammet,if they were worth half there weight in spirituality,would agree .
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Jun 18, 2010 11:25 am » by Buffendoff

I do support Prince Charles in some of his goals in life, but most of this is an insult to The Prophet!

http://www.newageislam.com/

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 am » by Mediasorcerer

buffendoff wrote:Pindz is sweet :owned:

He is a potato jihadist, will get a slap in real life.
Nobody respect him, a hore.

Still he/she is cute, I´m just not into old women/crossdressers.

so hes a whore for sfutanding up to the reptile elite who dont give a rats arse about you or me?
:bullshit along with all the delusions of religion,you have been deceived,suk on that.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 am » by Buffendoff

"mediasorce"

I´m ok with most of your thoughts, but we should respect us! as a wonderful creation!
On my way to a very long trip again in august, my main goal will be friendly human interaction with nature.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 18, 2010 11:32 am » by Buffendoff

I just want to provoke Pindz a bit, it can take it :D

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 18, 2010 1:32 pm » by Drjones

Guys WW3 has already begun with the oil spill.This was referenced in yesterday's committee questioning of peter hayward.IMO.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 18, 2010 1:49 pm » by lamonema

drjones wrote:Guys WW3 has already begun with the oil spill.This was referenced in yesterday's committee questioning of peter hayward.IMO.

I think the term was used to describe how sick/tired the American people are, as far as all the crap that is happening on our OUR soil. The oil blow-out was an act of war on the American People. While this was all going on, Our Commander in Chief was sighing a bill to take further rights away from US, through selective catagorization. The PTB see the attack comeing from with-in, and at any time they could point the finger at anyone of us. It is an act to initiate a move towards a police state nation. The PTB maybe be in for a big surprize, the people of America are the giant that China spoke of not too long ago. :dunno:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 pm » by Torofamily

First I would like to say thank you everybody that posted opinions on this topic. Im glad to see some new members getting involved and paying attention to OUR world and the events unfolding before OUR eyes.

When I post topics here I try to find the most relevant and accurate examples and description of event that i believe will impact US all. Even though I may focus most of my attention on events that pertain to the United States of America, I think that these event show the worlds political climate.

I try to post what I believe are the facts without my opinion or any bias. I post my findings and hope to let US all decide the relevance of the article under the scrutiny of ALL.

With that said i have to say that i agree that when you put things in perspective and add up the stories, thing take on the appearance of world events that will impact every single one of us.

I think the timing and location of the Gulf oil disaster very much seems like no random coincidence. Yes that is my opinion but I read that the south of the USA would be the hardest to control if martial law was implemented for numerous reasons that I wont go into now but regardless, the fact remains that major cities would be where people from the south would flee to if an evacuation was ordered do to the spill or hurricanes. The same place were "supposed" terrorist would likely choose to detonate nuclear weapons.

When WE look at all the facts surrounding September 11, 2001 and the so many other examples of how the governments of the world are corrupt and have no regard for human life, WE have to ask our selves WTF is going on

I dont post to create fear........i do it so we can make peace with OUR SELVES, OUR LOVED ONES AND JUST MAYBE.......OUR MAKER

This is my 2 cents
View My Video

http://www.house.gov/writerep/
http://www.congress.org/
The American people vote once every 4 years and recycle and think they are politically correct, its the other 1459 days that f#&k us.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Previous