Make sure people don't "disappear."

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 12:58 am » by Evildweeb

Make sure people don't "disappear."

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Aug 5, 2012 by conservitusprime

Who know's what these people will do next right?
"Don't be scared, be prepared." - Dutchsinse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksffhjdPebI

This video is in reference to this concerning the Wisconsin event...........

TURN IN YOUR GUNS NOW!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:look:
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 1:03 am » by *WillEase*

Or, this could be a false flag put in place by the arms industry to boost arms sales...
(is that you evil?)

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 1:05 am » by Evildweeb

willease666 wrote:Or, this could be a false flag put in place by the arms industry to boost arms sales...
(is that you evil?)

LOL no Will, just one of my subscriptions.

But he's the only one all over YT right now with the whole thing.

Sometimes he gets a little over the top, but I still think he has some valid points to make so that's the only reason I posted it.

Cheers buddy

:cheers:
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 1:19 am » by *WillEase*

My point is, all this tragedy will do to our right to bear arms is increase arms sales. This issue has been thrown in the mix with all incidents of gun violence for decades if not from the beginning of American history. Same thing always happens, arms sales go up while the legislature is forever dead locked on the issue.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 1:31 am » by The57ironman

..... :peep: .....wow....and i hafta go offline.... :bang;

keep on this one dweeb... :flop:

....... :cheers:

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

Writer

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 2:06 am » by Sumerianrythum

So many of us are still asleep, it is hard to know where to start! I have been lurking in the background for too long, so it is time to get involved.Right on Evil. I feel like a stooge for voting for that corrupt nwo piece of shit Bush. I served my country, but I served for US, not THEM!!!!!!!! I have a buddy from my military days, we keep track of each other, and flags would go up and questions would be asked, if we disappear.
Will, the more guns that are in the hands of more people, the harder for the puds in charge to collect them all. A weapon is a tool, and Mine do absolutely nothing without MY control. We have the right to bear arms because our fore fathers(though they were not up for sainthood), knew how easily our government could be corrupted, and they wanted to ensure our right to live up to what they started. I am very capable of doing what our government has trained me to do. I pray it never comes to that point!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 7:48 am » by Mydogma

Pritty bad that you have to be more fearful of what your government will do to you then an actual terrorist...if a theif comes in your house univited you should be able to defend yourself..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com