Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 239 people goes missing

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 2:18 pm » by Rich316

Massive area.. shocking news really.. very sad

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 4:53 pm » by *WillEase*

Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet.

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Vietnamese air force planes on Saturday spotted two large oil slicks close to where a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 went missing earlier in the day, the first sign that the aircraft carrying 239 people had crashed.

The air force planes were part of a multinational search operation launched after Flight MH370 fell off radar screens less than an hour after it took off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing early Saturday morning.

The oil slicks were spotted late Saturday off the southern tip of Vietnam and were each between 10 kilometers (6 miles) and 15 kilometers (9 miles) long, the Vietnamese government said in a statement. There was no confirmation that the slicks were related to the missing plane, but the statement said they were consistent with the kinds that would be produced by the two fuel tanks of a crashed jetliner.

Continued: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/oil-slicks-fou ... um=twitter
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 5:06 pm » by *WillEase*

UPDATE [10:52pm]: The search for MH370 will continue into the night, say authorities. The Transport Ministry and the Department of Civil Aviation said the Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN) and the Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) are “committed” to continue plying the inky waters between Malaysia and Vietnam until rescue efforts are officially called off.

Full story here: http://my.news.yahoo.com/search-mh370-c ... 00808.html
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 6:05 pm » by DarkHeart

Just heard on the news that 2 passengers were travelling on stolen passports from Thailand.

You know what that adds up to with the lack of warning of something happening from the plane :(
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 6:13 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Thanks for the reporting will....This is looking to be another tragic episode in the history of aviation..
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 6:20 pm » by The57ironman

*WillEase* wrote:Image

....sooo...........wtf is going on in that pic..?

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 8:14 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

DarkHeart wrote:Just heard on the news that 2 passengers were travelling on stolen passports from Thailand.

You know what that adds up to with the lack of warning of something happening from the plane :(

BBC news has just confirmed that Malaysia is investigating the possibility of a terrorist atrocity...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 9:13 pm » by *WillEase*

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:Just heard on the news that 2 passengers were travelling on stolen passports from Thailand.

BBC news has just confirmed that Malaysia is investigating the possibility of a terrorist atrocity...

U.S. officials told NBC News Saturday that they are probing terror concerns after two individuals listed as passengers on a missing Malaysia Airlines flight had previously reported their passports stolen and turned out not to be on the plane.

“We are aware of the reporting on the two stolen passports,” a senior official reportedly said. “We have not determined a nexus to terrorism yet, although it’s still very early, and that’s by no means definitive.”

According to NBC News, U.S. officials are sifting through intelligence and looking into passenger manifests.

On Saturday, a Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 people disappeared. Authorities have since not been able to locate the plane, though the Vietnam air force spotted two oil slicks suspected to have come from the airliner.

This is a developing news story. Updates will be added.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 9:19 pm » by *WillEase*

Here's what is gnawing at me...
If it was a terrorist attack, someone would have claimed responsibility. Also, if a bomb went off and the plane exploded, there would
surely be debris...not just an oil slick.
If it was a mechanical failure, why no distress calls? Suddenly the plane just disappeared from radar and the transponder signal stopped.
Very strange to say the least.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 9:35 pm » by *WillEase*

The57ironman wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Image

....sooo...........wtf is going on in that pic..?

Oops... :oops:

Prime Minister Datuk Sri Najib Razak (centre) arrives at the holding area for family and friends of passengers aboard missing Malaysia Airlines ...

PreviousNext