Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 239 people goes missing

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 9:42 pm » by Yuya63

Could be a practice run for a flight over America..?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 9:57 pm » by *WillEase*

Yuya63 wrote:Could be a practice run for a flight over America..?

Meaning what exactly? :headscratch:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 10:03 pm » by *WillEase*

Sunday, March 09, 02:00 AM MYT +0800 Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - 6th Media Statement

Sepang, 9 March 2014: Malaysia Airlines humbly asks all Malaysians and people around the world to pray for flight MH370.

It has been more than 24 hours since we last heard from MH370 at 1.30 am. The search and rescue team is yet to determine the whereabouts of the Boeing 777-200 aircraft.

An international search and rescue mission from Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam was mobilized this morning. At this stage, they have failed to find evidence of any wreckage. The sea mission will continue overnight while the air mission will recommence at daylight.

We are dispatching all information as and when we receive it. The situation in Beijing is also being monitored closely. As many families of passengers are in China, we have deployed our “Go Team” to Beijing with a team of caregivers and volunteers to assist the family members of the passengers.

Immediate families of passengers are advised to gather at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Travel arrangements and expenses will be borne by Malaysia Airlines. Once, the whereabouts of the aircraft is determined, Malaysia Airlines will fly members of the family to the location.

Our sole priority now is to provide all assistance to the families of the passengers and our staff. We are also working closely with the concerned authorities in the search and rescue operation.

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/s ... -site.html

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 pm » by Yuya63

*WillEase* wrote:
Yuya63 wrote:Could be a practice run for a flight over America..?

Meaning what exactly? :headscratch:

Not sure how to explain that any better. But I will try.
Maybe the security at the airport where the flight originated from is easier to get through than that of an American or British airport. So they (terrorists) try their new tricks to board at that airport as a practice run before they strike on American soil. If I were leading a terrorist group, thats what I would do. Now that they know it worked, they will just wait until the right time, when its not expected.
Does that help?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 11:48 pm » by Rich316

^ not sure why you'd make such a random assumption... You have a theory, they have 239 people missing, all of whom have families and loved ones who are no doubt right now extremely distressed.

I was however thinking last night, gee I wonder how long before they (not you) use the T word.. and I wake up to this..

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 08, 2014 11:57 pm » by *WillEase*

Rich316 wrote:^ not sure why you'd make such a random assumption... You have a theory, they have 239 people missing, all of whom have families and loved ones who are no doubt right now extremely distressed.

I was however thinking last night, gee I wonder how long before they (not you) use the T word.. and I wake up to this..

As long as he brought it up...

Published on Mar 8, 2014

Malaysian officials investigating the Beijing-bound plane that vanished Saturday say they haven't ruled out terrorism as a cause.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 1:36 am » by Yuya63

It was just the first thought that came to my mind. I hope it wasn't terrorist related. Very sad for all with someone on board.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 2:20 am » by Rich316

Let's assume it was an act of terror.. Who against? China? Who fucks with China?

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 2:28 am » by Mydogma

every time I hear plane crash I always wonder who was on the plane, it is so easy for black ops of some sort to rid problem people...on the otherhand if it turns out that it was a return trip for the banking elites then that might be cause for a bright side...anyway aside from that long shot...perhaps mechanical failure...which they would want to just hype it and use the T word to get some bang for the buck...
sad event for sure...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 5:57 am » by *WillEase*

Malaysian authorities are investigating the identities of at least two other passengers on a missing Malaysia Airlines flight, in addition to two who were found to be using stolen passports, a security official said.

Investigators were verifying the identities with the relevant embassies in Malaysia, said the official, who has knowledge of the investigation and declined to be identified. The passengers being checked had all bought their tickets through China Southern Airlines, the official said.

http://www.wcarn.com/news/33/33008.html

PreviousNext