Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 239 people goes missing

Writer
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:15 am

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 2:23 pm » by diddlypanda


Rich316 wrote:
AntediluvianDog wrote:
Cryptographic Technology

Cryptography is the art and science of encoding and decoding (enciphering/deciphering) data so that outside parties cannot decode the data. High-level functions enabled through the use of cryptography include the following:

Confidentiality of information during storage and transmission
Authentication of users and received/retrieved information
Integrity of data
Non-repudiation of transactions
Availability of data and resources
Controlled access to information and resources

Freescale employs a variety of cryptographic algorithms to achieve these high-level goals. Additionally, Freescale has developed a range of crypto accelerators, tailored to the applications and performance of various product lines.


http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/sit ... K_SECURITY


Just stop trying to join dots, until otherwise proven, there is no link, no conspiracy to wipe out this companys employees! None at all.

Geezus if it were a bunch of pig farmers, there'd be some GMO bacon conspiracy going down.
If they were a solar power company, it would be a conspiracy about free energy and how the NWO can't have that. There's always someone willing to make a conspiracy from nothing.

Now I know you haven't said this or that, but you've put it out there and therefore have made the suggestion in doing so.

Dude, nobody's trying to connect any dots. This is called research. Gathering of information. Further research will determine whether or not any connected facts have any relevance to the situation. Frankly, until they find the plane, nobody should be jumping to any conclusions anyway. All we're doing is presenting things that may or may not be pertinent to the overall situation, however this in no way means we're automatically declaring some grand conspiracy. Not to mention that, from what I've gathered so far, this site is about the sharing of opinions in regards to worldwide happenings in the overall effort to bring about disclosure of everything being hidden from us. Stop insulting people because your opinions are different.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2526
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 2:33 pm » by Rich316


You put it out there, I expressed my opinion, isn't that what forums are for? lol.

You didn't present an opinion anyway, you cut and pasted some information on a company and said nothing else. I could ONLY assume from that, given it was pasted here in this thread, you know, with the missing plane, that you were indeed thinking along those lines, otherwise there's no real reason to post that information.

Writer
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:15 am

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 2:40 pm » by diddlypanda


Haha, okay. Whatever you say, dude. :flop:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19305
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 3:10 pm » by The57ironman


.
....relax

Image





















...i just heard that the plane may have turned around...wtf..?







Image



.
..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10249
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 3:48 pm » by *WillEase*


Published on Mar 9, 2014

Officials say they're now investigating whether the jetliner may have first turned back before vanishing Saturday.


Upload to Disclose.tv



The problem I have with this assumption is if the airplane had a problem and thus needed to turn around, I believe the pilot would have communicated that to air traffic control. Key words 'may have'. :think:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7760
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 7:15 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


By Siva Govindasamy

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysian airliner with 239 people on board are narrowing the focus of their inquiries on the possibility that it disintegrated mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 vanished after climbing to a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet between Kuala Lumpur and Beijing in the early hours of Saturday. Search teams have not been able to make any confirmed discovery of wreckage in seas beneath the plane's flight path almost 48 hours after it took off.

"The fact that we are unable to find any debris so far appears to indicate that the aircraft is likely to have disintegrated at around 35,000 feet," said the source, who is involved in the preliminary investigations in Malaysia.

If the plane had plunged intact from such a height, breaking up only on impact with the water, search teams would have expected to find a fairly concentrated pattern of debris, said the source, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to speak publicly on the investigation.

The source was speaking shortly before Vietnamese authorities said a military plane had spotted an object at sea suspected to be part of the missing airliner.

Asked about the possibility of an explosion, such as a bomb, the source said there was no evidence yet of foul play and that the aircraft could have broken up due to mechanical issues.

Malaysian authorities have said they are focused on finding the plane and have declined to comment when asked about the investigations.

However, the source said the closest parallels were the explosion on board an Air India jetliner in 1985 when it was over the Atlantic Ocean and the Lockerbie air disaster in 1988. Both planes were cruising at around 31,000 feet when bombs exploded on board.

Canadian and Indian police have long alleged the Air India bombing was conducted by Sikh extremists living in western Canada as revenge on India for the deadly 1984 assault on the Golden Temple in Amritsar, Sikhism's holiest shrine.

The bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over the Scottish town of Lockerbie killed 259 passengers and crew and another 11 people on the ground. A Libyan intelligence officer was convicted for the attack.

International police agency Interpol has said at least two of the passengers on board the Malaysian plane, and possibly more, used passports listed as missing or stolen on its database.

"Whilst it is too soon to speculate about any connection between these stolen passports and the missing plane, it is clearly of great concern that any passenger was able to board an international flight using a stolen passport listed in Interpol's databases," Interpol Secretary General Ronald Noble said in a statement.

U.S. and European security officials have however maintained there is no proof yet of foul play and there could be other explanations for the use of stolen passports.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 pm
Location: Destroying Uranus (Pew Pew)

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 7:29 pm » by Rumpleforeskin


Anyone check between the cushions in Gods couch.
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7760
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 8:20 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Malaysia Airlines: Suspected Fragments Found


Suspected fragments from the missing Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 239 people have been found off Vietnam.

The Vietnamese navy said objects, one thought to be an aircraft door, were spotted by a rescue plane off the country's south coast.

Security services are investigating whether the Boeing 777-200 was destroyed in a terror attack.

Interpol said at least two passports used on the flight were stolen and it is "examining additional suspect passports".

The international police agency said it was of "great concern" that passengers were able to board the plane using stolen passports, and no checks were made against its database.

Flight MH370 disappeared two days ago off Vietnam's south coast.

The search area has been widened after radar data indicated the plane may have turned back.

The FBI and Boeing have joined the investigation after it was revealed four passengers may have been travelling on false passports.

Malaysia's defence and transport minister Hishamuddin Hussein told a news conference in Kuala Lumpur: "All the four names are with me."

Asked whether he believes the plane was hijacked, he would only say: "We are looking at all possibilities."

It emerged on Saturday that two men boarded the plane using stolen European passports.

They bought their tickets together and paid for them in Thai baht, Sky News has learned, and were due to fly on to Europe from Beijing.

The plane was travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing when it vanished around two hours into the flight.

The plane disappeared from radar at 1.30am (5.30pm UK time) on Friday, about 85 miles (135km) north of the Malaysian city of Kuala Terengganu.

A huge search involving 22 aircraft and 40 ships is continuing in the vast waters of the Gulf of Thailand, between Vietnam and Malaysia.

It concentrated around the Vietnamese island resort of Phu Quoc after Vietnamese air force jets spotted two huge oil slicks.

The parallel slicks - both between 10 miles (16km) and 12 miles (19km) long and 500 metres apart - were consistent with the kind of spills caused by fuel from a crashed airliner, a Vietnamese government statement said.

The search has now widened to the sea off Malacca, on the west coast of Malaysia, after radar data indicated the plane may have turned back before disappearing.

US federal safety officials said a team of experts are heading to Asia to help in the investigation.

The team includes accident investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board, as well as technical experts from the Federal Aviation Administration and Boeing.

Earlier today, Malaysia's Civil Aviation chief Azaharudin Abdul Rahman said search teams have not found any debris from the plane.

He said no other aircraft in the Malaysia Airlines fleet would be grounded and indicated there were "no abnormalities" in the data received from the flight.

Two-thirds of the jet's passengers were from China. The rest were from elsewhere in Asia, North America and Europe.

The plane's disappearance is especially mysterious because it happened when the plane was at cruising altitude, not during the more dangerous phases of take-off or landing.

Officials are examining CCTV footage of passengers boarding the plane.

One of the passengers was listed as a 37-year-old Italian called Luigi Maraldi but he has contacted his parents to say he was not on the airliner.

He had his passport stolen in Thailand several months ago, leaving questions over who used his passport to board the plane and whether that has anything to do with the airliner's disappearance.

Another passenger used a passport belonging to Austrian citizen Christian Kozel, whose passport was stolen in Thailand two years ago.

He is listed as one of the passengers although he has been confirmed as safe and well by authorities.

Relatives are still waiting anxiously at Beijing airport for news of their loved ones.

Tech firm Freescale Semiconductor said 20 of its staff were on the plane.

In a statement it said: "Twelve are from Malaysia and eight are from China. The entire Freescale Semiconductor community is deeply saddened by this news."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/malaysia-airli ... ml#SxXAbMz
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10249
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 9:04 pm » by *WillEase*


Published on Mar 9, 2014

Officials say the "suspicious objects" found at sea Sunday are not debris from missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370.


Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 9:09 pm » by Rahkriga


*WillEase* wrote:@Rahkriga
I counted five planes disappear off the screen at about the five minute mark and later.


Why are you looking at the 5min mark??? The evidence of something shady taking place is at 3:00. MSM is putting out a lie now saying the missing plane turned around...when it didnt. You clearly see another plane instantly turn around then fly faster than anything on radar in that entire video. The radar was manipulated somehow. We clearly have a plane that is flying like a jet and everybody ignores it....


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook