Malaysian Boeing 777 With 295 Passengers Aboard Crashed

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 5:47 pm » by Giovanni

Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 With 295 Passengers Aboard Crashes in Ukraine

Upload to Disclose.tv

This video screengrab shows people looking at a plume of smoke, apparently from the Malaysia Airlines plane that crashed in Ukrainehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCulEzHQh4

A Malaysian passenger plane has reportedly crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border.

Russian news agency Interfax reported that Boeing 777 crashed in Ukraine's restive eastern region, near where government forces are fighting pro-Russian insurgents.

Some 295 people were said to be on board the Boeing plane which was reportedly flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

A Ukrainian Su-25 jet similar to the one Russia's air force is accused of shooting down.Ukrainian defence ministry

Earlier a Ukrainian security spokesman has accused Russia's air force of shooting down one of its fighter jets while it was on a mission over Ukrainian territory.

A spokesman for Malaysian Airlines has confirmed "an incident" on board one of its flights and is expected to release a statement shortly.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysian-airl ... ne-1457111
Customers Are Like Whores

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 6:11 pm » by *WillEase*

BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines plane 'shot down' by Russians killing 295 people!

The Boeing 777 went down near the Russian border after a surface to air missile allegedly hit it.

Flight MH17 was travelling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur when it was downed, according to the Interfax News Agency.

Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Ukraine's interior minister, posted on Facebook today that everyone onboard MH17 died in the crash.

He wrote: "A civilian airliner travelling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur has just been shot down by a Buk anti-aircraft system.

"280 passengers and 15 crew have been killed."
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/489 ... 17-crashes
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Writer

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 6:23 pm » by WAJLargo

FIRST PHOTO: Eyewitness' alleged photo of debris of #MH17 Malaysian Airlines plane in #Ukraine

GRAPHIC IMAGE VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BswlNNUCIAEgEZu.png

Journalists on the ground say “bodies are scattered for miles around the smoking debris scene” in Ukraine
Last edited by WAJLargo on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 6:24 pm » by Slith

Holy shit.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 6:38 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

wtf

Some 295 people were said to be on board the aircraft, which was reportedly flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

Writer

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 6:52 pm » by WAJLargo

BREAKING PHOTO: Photo shows debris of the #MH17 flight on the Russia Ukraine border. RIP :(

Writer

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 6:58 pm » by WegwijsPiet

Well i lost 2 persons who i did know very wel :cry: :cry: :cry: they were on this plane, they were on their way to Malaysia to celebrate their relation.... fuck those fucking gayshit rebels in the Ukraine i hope some privateers will kill all those fucking retards in Donetsk or bomb the hell out of them and what ever :hell:

I just saw them last night....
eventus stultorum magister est

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 7:04 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

WegwijsPiet wrote:Well i lost 2 persons who i did know very wel :cry: :cry: :cry: they were on this plane, they were on their way to Malaysia to celebrate their relation.... fuck those fucking gayshit rebels in the Ukraine i hope some privateers will kill all those fucking retards in Donetsk or bomb the hell out of them and what ever :hell:

al mijn medeleven man.

Writer

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 7:09 pm » by Kosmo74

WegwijsPiet wrote:Well i lost 2 persons who i did know very wel :cry: :cry: :cry: they were on this plane, they were on their way to Malaysia to celebrate their relation.... fuck those fucking gayshit rebels in the Ukraine i hope some privateers will kill all those fucking retards in Donetsk or bomb the hell out of them and what ever :hell:

That's more than just fucked up....

Ook mijn medeleven....sterkte!!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 7:13 pm » by Toxic32

Strange it's another Malaysian 777 that came down.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Next