Man accused of groping girls arrested

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 12:48 am » by Evildweeb

This planet is being flushed down the toilet of the universe. Welcome to earth....

Man accused of groping girls arrested after WPBF 25 News report

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Jun 15, 2012 by WPBF

A man accused of groping girls at a Publix and Walmart in Port St. Lucie is arrested after the suspect's father caught a glimpse of him while watching WPBF 25 News.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96EvblRBNuc

:bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Initiate

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 am » by Marcydare

can you say castration ?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 4:24 am » by The57ironman

....the TSA should hire him... :mrcool:
Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 19, 2012 5:44 am » by Eldorado

I find that hard to believe they identified the perp through such a blurry video.......was thinking that the entire thing was a setup, after hearing his friend testify that it was clearly a different person......

then went back and looked at the two men ......the one they arrested is much more stocky looking, beefier.....the one in the video groping is a person who is much skinnier, and is a ton more blurry.......

I think the cops made a "hurry up and call it said and done" move, leaving an innocent man in jail....he was arraigned for both crimes........fucking bullshit based on unsubstantiated speculation from a blurry vid.....

to be honest, not defending the alleged perp at all, just think they profiled some random "similar" looking man.......

another sham arrest....and you guys are ready to lynch him by his balls??

:headscratch:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)