Man Actually Possesses Super Human Strength...

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 9:07 pm » by Spock

Given his height, weight and muscle size, there’s no possible way this man should be this strong.

Join the History Channel at Houston University’s human performance lab as scientists try to discover how xyz can do the things he can do:

Watch the video here: http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/bonus-feature-man-actually-possesses-super-strength/

Pretty incredible. Dude call roll up a frying pan with his hands.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 pm » by Constabul

Cool stuff indeed

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 10:45 pm » by Constabul

Not to be out done...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 am » by Temps13

Wow..do you think there might be like..chi power or some sort of Geller power here?
They mentioned the heat
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 4:14 am » by Opalserpent

Dude, there are some strong chicks out there.

This chinese chick scares me somewhat: :o

Phil Johnson

Upload to Disclose.tv

Also nice pic of Putin above. :flop: :cheers:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 am » by RATRODROB

that bloke is a freak, no doubt, but I recon the last test were dodgy in its measurements.

when the bike were rigged up to the measuring device, the straps were slightly loose when it took off giving a great jerking effect on the measuring device which ramped up the reading, but when the bloke were rigged up to the bike, the bike rolls forward very gently till straps were tight and then just drops the clutch and lights up the rear tyre without the huge and violent jerking action, this gives a greatly different reading on the forces applied.
the huge forward jerking movement greatly effects the readout compared to the already tight straps without the jerk and then spinning the wheels, IMO

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 10:39 am » by Toxic32

RATRODROB wrote:that bloke is a freak, no doubt, but I recon the last test were dodgy in its measurements.

when the bike were rigged up to the measuring device, the straps were slightly loose when it took off giving a great jerking effect on the measuring device which ramped up the reading, but when the bloke were rigged up to the bike, the bike rolls forward very gently till straps were tight and then just drops the clutch and lights up the rear tyre without the huge and violent jerking action, this gives a greatly different reading on the forces applied.
the huge forward jerking movement greatly effects the readout compared to the already tight straps without the jerk and then spinning the wheels, IMO

RRR
r

I agree. Once the tyre starts to spin the force applied through the connecting strap practically vanishes. That's why you can see people spinning on the spot when the throttle of a motor bike is opened to fast. The same applies to cars.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 11:42 am » by Cia212

RATRODROB wrote:that bloke is a freak, no doubt, but I recon the last test were dodgy in its measurements.

RRR

Exactly, why not have the force gauge set up for that test too? So we'd know exactly how much force it took? Answer, because it would have been a small fraction of the earlier test.

Also, from what I can gather, he brought his own pans and wrenches. Surely, they were real, right? Why not have a force plate between his hand and the pan? Wouldn't that give better results than the electrical test? Maybe even reveal that the metal is deforming at much lower than expected forces.