Man chops up baby halal style, now he wants compensation

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 am » by RATRODROB

This is just mind boggling, hardly heard a peep about this on msm news, probably don't want to upset the masses.
seriously, this bloke should be put down, the crime he committed is fckn disturbing, and now he is set to receive thousands of dollars cause he isn't happy with his prison food WTF :bang;

I will just let you read for your self, make up your own mind, my mind tells me that he should be boiled alive in hot fat then fed to dogs.

RRR

The Australian Conservative Truth

The Australian Conservative Truth is a blog motivated to provide the correct reality of what is going on - in Australia and overseas - and believe me it is horrifying.

Feel free to leave your comments, and use any articles you find interesting and/or helpful.

There are no sacred cows and No PC BS here - just facts.

Sadly some people think that because they believe something, that makes it a 'fact' - but the Conservative Truth is here to set them straight!

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Muslim in Australia, butchers own baby halal style - Australian court orders non-halal food prison compo - rather than mental asylum

It's amazing the extent to which muslims in Australia can pursue their barbarous (and illegal) sharia law, and get endless government support to do so

The latest effort is in relation to a muslim maniac in Queensland who chopped up his little baby daughter into halal food pieces, and is now set to receive thousands of dollars in inconvenience compo - no doubt prior to being released back onto the hapless public on early release, despite receiving a life sentence

Here we have someone , who by any definition is insane, and should be spending the rest of their life in a mental institution in a straight jacket (or be deported), who is instead sent to prison, for a period of time, and then sues the people of Queensland for not providing him with chef style halal cuisine while serves his sentence.Hala food is illegal in Australia - so that in itself should be enough. Sharia law is illegal in Australia is yet another reason to not listen to this clown, And since he has forfeited all his rights, he doesn't have any right to demand anything - in fact he should not even be given more than bread and water (at most). In fact it is a good example for the death penalty

I mean it is a sick joke

The entire Queensland and Australian legal system is designed to protect the non-existent rights of this raving lunatic to demand and do whatever he feels like in the name of following his so-called 'religion - the racist Arab supremacist cult of sharia law - which is ANYTHING BUT a 'religious charitable activity' - more like a danger to every member of society - especially people close to male muslims (another story recently where a muslim father invited his daughter over to his house for a BBQ - and then proceeded to make her the main course -for having friends on facebook - seriously)

Anyway here is the disgusting and embarrassing (for Australians) story about how we look after protect and legitimise people whose ideology has no problem with slaughtering little babies , and cutting them up into halal pieces of baby meat (remember that next time you see an illegal halal butcher)

See here

The infant was bashed, stomped on and sliced in half by her father, a trained butcher who slaughtered goats for the muslim market.

Her sexual organs were also removed and her body buried in a neighbouring property before it was eventually dug up by dogs.

A LOGAN baby killer who chopped up his newborn daughter has won a controversial $3000 compensation order because a Maryborough prison failed to prepare meals in accordance with his religious requirements.

News Corp reports that former butcher Raymond Akhtar Ali was fed a vegetarian diet for four months, instead of specially prepared halal meat.

Halal food needs to be blessed, slaughtered, cooked and stored to strict rules.

The Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal found Ali, 60, was discriminated against on the basis of his religion and ordered the State Government pay $3000 compensation into a trust fund.

Ali is serving a life sentence after he bashed his newborn daughter to death in 1998 before dismembering her, cutting her in half and burying her body at his Logan Village home.

A furious Attorney-General Jarrod Bleijie, the Member for Kawana, described Ali as a "monster" and said he'd ordered urgent advice to appeal the decision.

Ali had buried her the baby's body in a neighbour's yard to conceal an extramarital affair.

The Catholic Church is currently leading a jihad against Australia and Australians to implement sharia law and legitimise its activities - under instructions from the Vatican

Tony Abbott has recently declared he is the sworn enemy of anyone who opposes sharia law

Cardinal Pell openly boasts about celebrating sharia law

Well what do you think about this, is this fckd up or what.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 11:39 am » by Canubis

msn is dead man why u still lookn at its news for.. i still use hotmail lol...since 95..

anyway nice post m8... im playing a immigrant game on steam called Papers Please....i love it...

u seen how our country is with these things m8 ZERO tolerance! HAIL MINE FUHRER K07!

OZZY PRIDE!!!

this is the 2nd crazy aus docs i seen this week...wtf is really happening here?
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 11:55 am » by RATRODROB

Canubis wrote:msn is dead man why u still lookn at its news for.. i still use hotmail lol...since 95..

anyway nice post m8... im playing a immigrant game on steam called Papers Please....i love it...

u seen how our country is with these things m8 ZERO tolerance! HAIL MINE FUHRER K07!

OZZY PRIDE!!!

this is the 2nd crazy aus docs i seen this week...wtf is really happening here?

KO7 even looks like the Fuhrer with the hair flick, give him alittle stash and hey presto.

WTF is really happening here is all western countries are heading down the same path of destruction as the US, no one will be immune, total collapse heading our way, :shooting:
still proud to be an aussie bloke, :flop:

RRR

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:03 pm » by Canubis

we look upto the US but wont fall . We dont even like the US.. i am making thousands and thousands off the AUD/USD because of this shit... its like stealing candy from a baby...... WHHAAT!?¿
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:12 pm » by Jacko

where does abbott refer to his support for sharia law
where does vatican issue these orders ?

Writer

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:13 pm » by Yaok

blame your people for their stupid legal systems that are set up for profit, more then punishment and rehabilitation of criminals.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 pm » by RATRODROB

Jacko wrote:where does abbott refer to his support for sharia law
where does vatican issue these orders ?

Good questions, but not really about why I posted this, ill try and see if I can find out more about the author.

RRR

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:46 pm » by Slith

OMG! :hell: :bang; :censored: :yell:

Even the death penalty is not enough for him

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 2:09 pm » by Sevens

Just evil, western civilization don't need this.

Writer

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 2:56 pm » by Mrmurder

i hope there are a couple of big ol ozzy boys waiting for him the second he steps out of the prison and proceed to kick and stamp him to death. but before he dies they cut his little pecker off and feed it to him.

piece of shit scum.