MAN CITY DO YOU REALIZE WHAT U ARE PAYING FOR?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 am » by Ufosarus

icarus1 wrote:
noentry wrote:I am spurs
Some spurs fan hate Arsenal.
I do not.
but I love it when we beat em :sunny:

i remember those days fondly , millwall v west ham ( or anybody or that matter) forest v derby brighton v palace , oh man im away to get a season ticket

yeah dont forget to carry ur knife with ya!! :banana:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 13, 2012 11:17 am » by Ufosarus

icarus1 wrote:Choose Liverpool. Choose the dole queue. Choose to scam disability benefit. Choose mind-numbing, grinding efficiency over flair. Choose Torben Piechnik, Istvan Kozma and Paul Stewart. Choose not to win a single league title since the backpass rule was implemented. Choose penalties. Choose car stereos, hubcaps and stanley knives. Choose to trade on your proud sense of tradition and then not lift a finger in protest when two American billionaires who don't even know the name of your club decide to buy it. Choose to win the European Cup whilst only having to play seven matches. Choose to bask in a perpetual, sickening, media love-in. Choose celebrities who fuck off out of your city as soon as they have earned the money to do so and then spend the rest of their lives harping on about how wonderful it is. Choose to sing about Munich until confronted with your own tragedy. Choose to end it all in an orgy of self pity, just another excuse to perpetuate the grief culture spawned by your selfish, insular fucked-up excuse for a city. Choose your future. Choose Scouse. choose to worship an overated talentless centre forward named Torres who was last seen in Ferdinands back pocket,choose to murder innocent Italian men,women and children,choose to crush your own fans to death and rob and piss on their corpses,then blame everybody but your fucked up selves for it,choose the scummiest club and fans in Europe,choose liverpool fc!

——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`·_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-·´
————\———--(
————-\———-

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 13, 2012 11:24 am » by Ufosarus

tuor10 wrote:
ufosarus wrote:racist my ass!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Upload to Disclose.tv

He got it all day long yesterday LOL

If I had the wings of a sparrow, and a dirty great arse of a crow, I'd fly over Anfield tomorrow, and shit on the bastards below.

:mrgreen:

now thats football fans at there finest :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 13, 2012 3:40 pm » by Tuor10

ufosarus wrote:
tuor10 wrote:
ufosarus wrote:racist my ass!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Upload to Disclose.tv

He got it all day long yesterday LOL

If I had the wings of a sparrow, and a dirty great arse of a crow, I'd fly over Anfield tomorrow, and shit on the bastards below.

:mrgreen:

now thats football fans at there finest :lol:

:cheers:

It's all banter at the end of the day.

Previous