Man Cures Himself Then Thrown In Jail

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 9:08 pm » by Mozi!!a

[youtube]WvKQrATZ6bU&feature[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm » by Opalserpent

demobe wrote:[youtube]WvKQrATZ6bU&feature[/youtube]

I like the Rick Simson pheonix tears cure better but this is cheaper.
Medical mafia doesnt like people making snake oil better then theirs.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:03 pm » by Ryanm3393

erm ok i still want to know what law he broke, i know the world is corrupt but they could atleast say he broke some sort of law??????? or did i miss it

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:04 pm » by Baboogdi

AKA Laetrile. Been known for a long time. Many alternative practitioners have sworn all along that is works contrary to claims made years ago by orthodox medicine.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm » by Nakchopoe

ryanm3393 wrote:erm ok i still want to know what law he broke, i know the world is corrupt but they could atleast say he broke some sort of law??????? or did i miss it

He said he was selling a 'cure'. That's where he broke the 'law'.

According to that law, you have to be authorised to sell 'cures' and your 'cures' have to be accepted by the FDA.

The little big bummer about it, is that the FDA only approves synthesized chemicals. Therefore, a natural product can never be accepted by the FDA.
This, in the current form of law, makes it impossible for ANY natural product to be sold as a cure.

What the guy should have simply done was to say "Hey, I've had cancer, but it's miraculously disappeared." "Hey, I've got some apricot seeds, anyone want to buy them? I also got some extract of it. Anyone want to buy that?"
He just shouldn't have mentioned the seeds in combination with the word 'cure'. For making those combinations you have to be a doctor and you have to sell chemicals. :rtft:

:bang;

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm » by Opalserpent

ryanm3393 wrote:erm ok i still want to know what law he broke, i know the world is corrupt but they could atleast say he broke some sort of law??????? or did i miss it

He was hurting the medical mafias income buy making good money with his wares that probably were less harmful then the establishments.

I saw on a Rick Simpson video a man who had skin cancer and they offered him
Radioactive cream which didn't help obviously.

He used some of the hash oil on his skin and low and behold it was cured in a few weeks.

It costs a fortune even to get your teeth fixed, we can spend the rest of our lives just
to pay of medical and dental costs. We really are slaves to a whole new system of
capitalist control.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm » by Nelusmc

I have a friend who i talked to about apricot seed because she too has cancer and now she does not have it ever since she has been eating those seeds. It's real and it works. The governments will never heal a person because they would lose money in the pharma comp.
Everything they tell you is bad for you it's actually good for your health. And everything they tell you is good for your health is actually bad for your health. I too have been eating seeds from fruits and let me tell you you start feeling healthy.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 pm » by Nakchopoe

Apple seeds contain B17 too, right?

Grape seeds do a good job against leukaemia.

Seems like seeds are meant to be chewed too, indeed.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:52 pm » by Mediasorcerer

ithought some seeds like apricot have strichnine in them? maybe thats whats doion the curing, bvut its also cumulative poison, "i got the poison-i got the remedy-hahaha
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 pm » by Nakchopoe

mediasorcerer wrote:ithought some seeds like apricot have strichnine in them? maybe thats whats doion the curing, bvut its also cumulative poison, "i got the poison-i got the remedy-hahaha

Alle Ding' sind Gift, und nichts ohn' Gift; allein die Dosis macht, daß ein Ding kein Gift ist.
~ Paracelsus, 1500 AD

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

Next