Man-eating elephant reported in India

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1415
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London, England

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 pm » by Abyssdnb


An elephant responsible for killing 17 people was found to have human flesh in its stomach.

An increase in aggressiveness from animals in India is becoming a significant concern, in another part of the country reports suggest that tigers were responsible for the deaths of 14 people from a single village last year. The problem is thought to be due at least in part to human encroachment on their territories.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/1 ... 25345.html
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Conspirator
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm » by Punjedi


Image
Image
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm » by Epicfailure


yep the problem isn't population, it's over industrialization....

poor animals, if it was my choice I would let them live with me......with a powerful gun near by and on me at all times of course :flop:

@ PUN, LMAO!
Image

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18382
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:02 pm » by Slith


epicfailure wrote:yep the problem isn't population, it's over industrialization....

poor animals, if it was my choice I would let them live with me......with a powerful gun near by and on me at all times of course :flop:

@ PUN, LMAO!

Hey man, you don't need a powerful gun


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm » by Epicfailure


dlslith wrote:
epicfailure wrote:yep the problem isn't population, it's over industrialization....

poor animals, if it was my choice I would let them live with me......with a powerful gun near by and on me at all times of course :flop:

@ PUN, LMAO!

Hey man, you don't need a powerful gun


Upload to Disclose.tv




I saw that one, it's amazing to see that at least 1% of what was told to me in cartoons in regards to wives tales, were true!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 pm » by Eliakim


Yep, the animals have had enough of man destroying their habitat. man as gone too far this time, and they will not stand for man destroying creation. The animals are standing up for themselves and Mother Earth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 pm » by Epicfailure


eliakim wrote:Yep, the animals have had enough of man destroying their habitat. man as gone too far this time, and they will not stand for man destroying creation. The animals are standing up for themselves and Mother Earth.



yes they are, and rightfully so.
Image

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18382
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:49 pm » by Slith


epicfailure wrote:
eliakim wrote:Yep, the animals have had enough of man destroying their habitat. man as gone too far this time, and they will not stand for man destroying creation. The animals are standing up for themselves and Mother Earth.



yes they are, and rightfully so.

Agreed, totally
Image

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 pm » by Allreadydead


Image

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18382
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm » by Slith


allreadydead wrote:Similar posted here: :look: :mrgreen:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/man-eating-elephant-t44219.html

I know. Brain, hands, and beer are not a good combo. I tried to merge them, but I failed........Epically. OOPS
Image

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook