Man hit by six meteorites; blames 'aliens'

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 10:40 am » by Abyssdnb

A Bosnian man insists he is being targeted by extra-terrestrials after his house was hit by meteorites six times in three years.

Radivoje Lajic, 50, who lives in the northern village of Gornji Lajici, believes aliens are responsible for the meteor strikes.

"I am obviously being targeted by extra-terrestrials," he insists. "I don't know what I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense.

"The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit six times has to be deliberate."

The strikes, which experts at Belgrade University have confirmed are all meteorites, always happen when it is raining heavily.

"I have no doubt I am being targeted by aliens," the Metro reports Lajic as saying. "They are playing games with me. I don't know why they are doing this. When it rains I can't sleep for worrying about another strike."

Lajic has had to reinforce his roof with a steel girder for fear of the strikes causing lasting damage.

He paid for the girder by selling one of the meteorites to a university in the Netherlands.
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 12:47 am » by Drextin

I saw the story on yahoo's front page. Not sure what to make of it. I'll sit back and wait to see if it turns out to be a hoax............which I'm thinking it is at the moment.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 am » by Drextin

I'm thinking he may have found a meteorite and broke it into pieces and them came up with his story. Which is why the meteorite checks out but the story is nuts.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 am » by whitedeath

If im him, and it's genuine. Because of the chances of it happening I'd be playing the lottery

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 1:17 am » by Boondox681

sweet,white.this guy is my hero of the day.
peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 am » by Ridee

poor guy , those E.T. know shit about humor seriously

i am starting to believe that when we finally join the galactic community we will be the species with the best humor out there witch will buy us the best pussy in the galaxy
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/