Man Kills Chicken And Brings It Back To Life

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 10:01 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Man Kills Chicken And Brings It Back To Life

Warning: May seem cruel.

He cuts the rooster's legs at the joints and bends it until it hangs by the skin. Then he pierces a small knife through the skull. It appears dead, but he does his magic and it seem to come back to life and starts to walk.

By: Miketyler
In: WTF
On liveleak
Jan-18-2013

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Mods the video was deleted, anyone knows why??

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 10:32 pm » by Cosmine

If you don't want to know how your chicken dinner came from the grocery store to your table,do not watch... :vomit:

Other than that the guy should work as a paramedic... :twisted:

Is life and death illusions too? :think:

I won't embed the vid again (in case a mod decided to block it (very graphic ) ).

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d4_1358521220

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 pm » by Zer0

Why you posting this gory shit for? You sick fuck.. goddam devil workshippers...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 am » by Phoenix rising

Otoel wrote:Why you posting this gory shit for? You sick fuck.. goddam devil workshippers...

I think this is the first time i have agreed with sir Otoel, a nighthood for sir Ote :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
tomorrow you're back to retard status :think: :lol: :lol:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 6:43 am » by Iwanci

If a man kills a chicken... the chicken does not come back to life...

maybe anyone who believes this tripe should come back to or get a life themselves....

FFS I thought we left this way of thinking back when the first KFC store opened up?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 am » by I2haveseen

Iwanci wrote:If a man kills a chicken... the chicken does not come back to life...

maybe anyone who believes this tripe should come back to or get a life themselves....

FFS I thought we left this way of thinking back when the first KFC store opened up?

LMAO :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Did'nt get to see the vid. didn't go looking for it. Know it was magic, but still dose nothing for me (to see animals getting hurt (even in jest)), glad the vid is deleted :flop:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 am » by Iwanci

Likewise I2.. I didn't see it either and am not keen to see it even though I would be probably looking at two chickens, one being killed and one alive taking its place

I am not prejuidice but I can safely say "all chickens look the same to me"....

Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 5:43 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Phoenix rising wrote:
Otoel wrote:Why you posting this gory shit for? You sick fuck.. goddam devil workshippers...

I think this is the first time i have agreed with sir Otoel, a nighthood for sir Ote :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
tomorrow you're back to retard status :think: :lol: :lol:

Iwanci wrote:Likewise I2.. I didn't see it either and am not keen to see it even though I would be probably looking at two chickens, one being killed and one alive taking its place

I am not prejuidice but I can safely say "all chickens look the same to me"....

There are plenty of graphic videos on dtv involving HUMANS.

And now all you guys are bitching about something you didn`t even watch (until the end).

It's not like I posted a vid. of some idiot molesting animals here for no reason...it's a really a strange footage.
You guys didn't get the intention behind posting this vid. and that is the saddest part of all this.
Hypocrites.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 pm » by Cosmine

Nos amis se complaise dans le status quo,ils vienne sur ce forum mais ne veulent pas que leur image de la realite devienne incomfortable.

bonne nuit Zegtel... :sleep:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Next