Man of alleged lashing was drinking: Sharia Australia

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 21, 2011 3:53 am » by Aragajag

My girlfriend was the only person who could whip me for going out drinking. Screw religions most have provisions for whipping naughty people.

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/TopStor ... 40730.html
Thursday, July 21, 2011
The victim of an alleged Sharia Law assault has admitted he is suffering from a drinking problem.

In an interview with an internet community forum, Chris Martinez says he had been drinking on the day of the alleged incident.

He says he was lashed 40 times in his Silverwater home at the weekend after being caught drinking alcohol at a pub by members of his mosque.

Mr Martinez, aged 30, says the Muslim community has been supportive of him despite the events that allegedly took place on Sunday.

Two men have been charged over the alleged incident which has raised broad community concerns about the application of Islamic law in Australia.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 am » by 99socks

I hate to say it... But now that MEN are becoming "victims" of Shariah law, people will pay more attention.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 am » by Newearthman

Sharia Law is like internet trolling...just another obstical on the quest for the truth!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 am » by Mediasorcerer

fuk them for doing that shit here in aus,in there own countries,well,thats up to them to deal with,but here,no fuking way,should deport the fukka,

fuk sharia law,full stop.fuk any extremism frankly.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do