Man On Mars in NASA photo

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 9:12 am » by Ourgreatcountry

Okay before we get going there is this picture below. Tonight I happened across it and posted it. Well looking a bit closer at this orb it appears that it isn't an orb at all. It looks like either a canteen or a oxygen pack on a humanoid figure. Also he is standing on plywood...you can see that in the regular photo just under the orb object and below the shadow. Just behind him is a huge piece of equipment I can't make out too well. Anyhow, take a look tell me what you see.

Updated pic below.

Look at the light then follow down, those are his legs there shimmering. The "light" is a canteen or jug reflecting light. The man is wearing a black harness, and has a white shirt on. The man appears to have cargo shorts on, as his legs are exposed. You can actually see the bulge from the calf muscle in the photo on the right. The man is standing on a U shaped metal pipe. Under the pipe he is standing on is two oblong and circular drainage areas (thats the best I can describe them). In front of these drainage areas there is plywood scafolding set up that is about 6 inches off the ground.
Last edited by Ourgreatcountry on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 am » by Ourgreatcountry

33 views and not a single person to debate with.

Yellow = Plywood Scafolding
Orange = Human reflection (head area)
Green = Main earthly appearing human
Blue = Short humanoid facing camera sitting on something above the earthly human

Last edited by Ourgreatcountry on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 pm » by Becks

ourgreatcountry wrote:33 views and not a single person to debate with.

ha ha.....annoying isn't it... :D

am looking forward to the update.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 12:06 pm » by Theshee

I cant see what your seeing - sorry! Yes it looks like a reflection of some sort but thats where it ends with me x

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 12:07 pm » by Towelie

I dont see a man or anything like that, but it does look like its above the horizon (not on ground - not suggesting a ufo though doesnt look like that either).
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 12:15 pm » by Ourgreatcountry

Okay let me explain the above photo. (awaiting processing of a higher resolution blow up).

The "object" is the left bottom side of the mans back. That should give you a visual of wear to start looking. Everything else you see is up and to that right of that object in the blow up section, is the mans shirt. And yes simple adjustments to contrast in the photo make it jump right out, thats where you notice the airbrushing, and fake sand storm.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 pm » by Theshee

The "object" is the left bottom side of the mans back. That should give you a visual of wear to start looking. Everything else you see is up and to that right of that object in the blow up section, is the mans shirt. And yes simple adjustments to contrast in the photo make it jump right out, thats where you notice the airbrushing, and fake sand storm.
Ahhhh right.... NOPE still can't see it :roll: wouldn't mind seeing your updated pics though x

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 1:35 pm » by Ourgreatcountry

I wanted to get something out before I head to bed. Take a look. You have to really look a bit to see the details but I highlighted the main areas to look.

Blue = Short humanoid facing camera sitting on something above the earthly human

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 1:56 pm » by Ourgreatcountry

zaff4444 wrote:
ourgreatcountry wrote:I wanted to get something out before I head to bed. Take a look. You have to really look a bit to see the details but I highlighted the main areas to look.

:roll:

lol don't roll your eyes...it's a lot of detail there that came out of thin air from Nasa's Mars pictures. If you stare at it a bit you'll see everything very good...get close to the screen.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 2:12 pm » by Santaclaus

Life on Mars - living proof that man can live on Mars
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 233465.ece
:cheers:

Next