Man's penis removed from pipe

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 1:53 pm » by Abyssdnb

A man who went to casualty with his penis stuck in a steel pipe had to be cut free by firefighters using a metal grinder.

Medics at Southampton General Hospital could not get the man's penis out of the stainless steel pipe because the restricted blood flow had caused it to become aroused.

So they called in Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service.
They turned up with a special equipment unit from St Mary's station in Southampton and seven firefighters to help in what a spokesman said was a ''delicate operation''.

The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch grinder to cut the pipe from around the man's penis and it took about 30 minutes.

The patient was given an anaesthetic and his penis was left bruised and swollen but otherwise unharmed.

The anxious man aged about 40 gave hospital staff no explanation about how the pipe got stuck after he turned up on Tuesday morning.

A Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: ''Initially the crew did not have the appropriate cutting equipment to free the man.

''It was a very delicate operation that required a very steady hand and the crew was worried about things getting too hot during the cutting.

''It's certainly an unusual call-out and I'm sure the man won't be getting into that situation again.'' :lol:
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 pm » by Aragajag

Haha when I was a young fella I read about a bloke who liked vacuum cleaners and as the old one wore out so he went and brought the new super sucker, he didnt take into account of the built in lint buster which were rotating disks at a high speed, the combination of suction and lint cleaning left him unable to use another cleaner.

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=29266
Man Gets Penis Stuck in Vacuum Cleaner

A 40-year-old man from Bochum, Germany, needed to call the emergency services after somehow managing to get his penis stuck in the tubing of his vacuum cleaner.

A female member of the ambulance crew managed to free the man. He was treated at the scene and then taken to hospital for further treatment and examination.

Frank Plewka, from the local police said that the man said that the incident happened "for reasons unknown to himself."

http://bayblab.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html
What is it with men and vacuum cleaners?
Men have a love-hate relationship with vacuum cleaners. On one hand it seem to symbolize their domestication, while on the other it is a fetish of robotic love. Is it a coincidence that the first robot to have invaded our homes is the roomba?

Take this man for example, giving a review on amazon:
"Listen, maybe because I am a man, and in our society men have been stereotyped as helpless boobs who couldn't make a bowl of cereal without the help of a wife/mom/fairy godmother, I should be not the person to review this product. But since my wife likes this vacuum, and because as such I cannot smash into a million pieces with a fungo bat, I have to write this review to get even the Electrolux Oxygen Ultra, an object that is now my sworn enemy, from now until the end of eternity. I hate this vacuum. Every moment I use it is a chance to ruminate on how much I hate it. Seriously. I vacuum around the house saying to myself, "I hate this vacuum. You know what? This is a really terrible vacuum. I don't think I like this vacuum. [...] This is clearly what I get for being dumb enough to buy a $600 vacuum. I'm sure the Electrolux has the sucking power of 1,000 Kevin Federlines, and can filter out all the potential carcinogens and death spores I've been told pollute our air."

And contrast it to this man:
"A 51-year-old man decided to satisfy his fantasy of robotic love by seeking sexual gratification with his vacuum cleaner. Most men would think twice before poking a valuable organ into a vacuum, but this optimistic fellow had no qualms about the safety of his intended course of action. [...] His search for pleasure was cut short seconds after he stuck his penis into the vacuum and the blade lopped off part of his penis."

You may (or may not) be surprised to learn that this type of injury is quite common. According to this report in the European Urology Journal, out of 48 masturbation related injury, 12 were from inserting objects into the urethra while a whopping 36 were from vacuum cleaners.

According to this abstract, it is a dangerous occupation: "Erotic stimulation by the use of vacuum cleaners or electric brooms appears to be a common form of masturbation. Unfortunately, and contrary to apparent public appreciation, injury due to this form of autostimulation may not be unusual. Five cases of significant penile trauma resulting from this form of masturbation are presented, with a spectrum of severe injuries, including loss of the glans penis."
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm » by Electrobadgr

HAHA, :D

On a similar note i was wondering if anyone here could settle an argument for me. I once heard that if you stick a vacuum cleaner up your arse and switched it on that it would kill you. Can anyone confirm or deny?
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 pm » by Aragajag

I would think that it depends on how well you can hold your throat open.
Whistling backwards.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 pm » by Electrobadgr

aragajag wrote:I would think that it depends on how well you can hold your throat open.
Whistling backwards.

LMAO :D
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Writer

PostSun Jan 10, 2010 1:39 am » by Scully40

LOL LOL That is so funny. Well not for the poor silly sod! hey at least the pipe had not froze in 0- temp. leeps the funnys coming xx

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 10, 2010 2:05 am » by Lowsix

electrobadgr wrote:HAHA, :D

On a similar note i was wondering if anyone here could settle an argument for me. I once heard that if you stick a vacuum cleaner up your arse and switched it on that it would kill you. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Have no idea about the ass thing, but I can confirm that if you accidentally let go of the nieghbors's daughter's hamster into the vaccum hose of a finely tuned Dysart Tornado while simulating giving it a haircut with a Flow-vee...you will receive a bonus lesson in biology-[slash]-physics.

It will shock EVERYONE in the room...trust me.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 10, 2010 2:21 am » by Cornbread714

LowSix wrote:

Have no idea about the ass thing, but I can confirm that if you accidentally let go of the nieghbors's daughter's hamster into the vaccum hose of a finely tuned Dysart Tornado while simulating giving it a haircut with a Flow-vee...you will receive a bonus lesson in biology-[slash]-physics.

Voice of experience?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 10, 2010 2:43 am » by Lowsix

cornbread714 wrote:
LowSix wrote:

Voice of experience?

There were lots of voices.

Experience was just but one of them.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 am » by sockpuppet

electrobadgr wrote:

Quick, someone write to the MythBusters!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo