Man snaps pictures of 'sasquatch footprints' in northern B.C

PostThu Mar 12, 2009 12:03 am » by Astral4

Thanks for sharing this information! I believe they exist,
as too many credible people have seen them.

Writer

PostThu Mar 12, 2009 5:06 am » by Memofromturner

my baby brother is one of the founders of Ohio Center for Bigfoot Studies...he has given me several plaster casts.of footprints..he too has found hair and even a hand print with fingerprints..its big..he has been on In Search Of,and the new show Monster Quest ....i know he doesnt lie..he also gets mad when there are hoaxes regarding bigfoot.i know this much,if he saw a bigfoot he would never tell anyone where it was...he is that involved ......he believes ......and i trust him.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 am » by Lowsix

Interesting but sketchy.

Only one single photo from a set that were said to go on a long ways?

And only three toes?

Brian has a back injury so they know he cant follow the tracks all the way, but i googled it, and they have had snow for a long time, covering almost 100% of the ground. In conditions like that you can follow them to wherever they lead. Often done tracking deer in the late fall season.

If I found a set of tracks that were as large as that, i would absolutely follow them until I found something. They cant just walk forever and not rest.

Granted, maintaining a 42 inch gait is impossible to do, that would make it that much more likely that someone with some persistence would absolutely find what made them.
(again, considering 100% snow coverage)

I call hoax. @ Brians expsense..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 2:27 am » by Lowsix

Uh, why have you started three threads with the exact same topic?
and youre the only poster ....
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon May 04, 2009 3:29 pm » by Crazynutsx

I don't believe footprints counts as evidence any more ive seen far too many programmes where it shows people making fake big foot feet, strapping them on and walking with them to produce fake tracks (easily faked)