Man used dog to beat girlfriend

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 12:14 am » by Cthulhu

Evildweeb wrote:.

Looks Lars Ulrich from Metallica...

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 12:16 am » by Ohzehgermans

Except the lips, the eyebrows, the eye color and the nose... ;)

Edit: ...and the scar.
Last edited by Ohzehgermans on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 12:17 am » by Iwanci

Vulcanic, that was my point precisely, when it comes to god and or belief there are no facts, but the amazing fact is that people site religious dogma as fact, when, as rightly you point out, there is no fact. So to say that some god said something is indeed based in zero fact and hence is not worthy of mention as a valid argument.

I place little value in what the ‘ancients’ said my friend. What know that the ancients did not have the same level of understanding of the world that we do (depending on the source and subject of course), and much of what they spoke of was based on belief rather than fact, we also know that their belief was ‘paganistic’ in so many ways. I do agree that they got some material correct, like for example their understanding of astronomy etc, but this too depends on which ancients we are referring to. We also know that much of what was believed is open to interpretation, so, whilst we have a general understanding of the ancient beliefs, we also balance that with the fact that they also got a lot of things wrong due to their limited understanding. So again, citing that the ‘god enki’ said anything is not evidence or proof of anything, quite the contrary, it delegitimizes any argument in my opinion.

I share the same belief as you do and believe that all living things ‘feel’ to some extent, I believe that when we think through the process it makes sense because this ‘feeling’ is what provides the creature with its ‘flight’ or ‘fight’ instinct. If fish for example felt no pain and hence had no fear, they would swim up to anyone or thing, what we find is quite different, fish swim away from predators, could be fear, but this too is a feeling.

The fact you site that dogs are beaten because it makes the meat taste better if true is indicative of the fact that the dogs are a food source to these people. Personally, I find it distasteful (pardon the pun) to think of eating a dog but to some cultures there is no distinction between food sources, so a dog has just as much legitimacy as food as a fish or a cow or plant, to those people. Just because we do not agree with it does not make it right nor wrong.

Also, stating that fish serve no purpose (do not help man in any way) is also not correct, they play a vital role in the ecosystem and food chain of which man is a part, at the very least they are a food source and this alone serves a great purpose. This point you raise is subjective too as many people would argue that a dog serves less purpose than a fish. Imagine you dislike dogs for example, what purpose would you see for them other than eating food, barking, and shitting on the pavement, more of a nuisance than man’s best friend. Personally, I love dogs, they are by far one of my favourite animals and I do see a purpose in the friendship and happiness they bring many people and I am appalled by cruelty towards these animals, but my feelings don’t make me right some may disagree with me.

At any rate, good discussion my friend, no offence intended by the way, just in case I came across that way...

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:33 am » by Vulcanic

Iwanci wrote:Vulcanic, that was my point precisely, when it comes to god and or belief there are no facts, but the amazing fact is that people site religious dogma as fact, when, as rightly you point out, there is no fact. So to say that some god said something is indeed based in zero fact and hence is not worthy of mention as a valid argument.

I place little value in what the ‘ancients’ said my friend. What know that the ancients did not have the same level of understanding of the world that we do (depending on the source and subject of course), and much of what they spoke of was based on belief rather than fact, we also know that their belief was ‘paganistic’ in so many ways. I do agree that they got some material correct, like for example their understanding of astronomy etc, but this too depends on which ancients we are referring to. We also know that much of what was believed is open to interpretation, so, whilst we have a general understanding of the ancient beliefs, we also balance that with the fact that they also got a lot of things wrong due to their limited understanding. So again, citing that the ‘god enki’ said anything is not evidence or proof of anything, quite the contrary, it delegitimizes any argument in my opinion.

I share the same belief as you do and believe that all living things ‘feel’ to some extent, I believe that when we think through the process it makes sense because this ‘feeling’ is what provides the creature with its ‘flight’ or ‘fight’ instinct. If fish for example felt no pain and hence had no fear, they would swim up to anyone or thing, what we find is quite different, fish swim away from predators, could be fear, but this too is a feeling.

The fact you site that dogs are beaten because it makes the meat taste better if true is indicative of the fact that the dogs are a food source to these people. Personally, I find it distasteful (pardon the pun) to think of eating a dog but to some cultures there is no distinction between food sources, so a dog has just as much legitimacy as food as a fish or a cow or plant, to those people. Just because we do not agree with it does not make it right nor wrong.

Also, stating that fish serve no purpose (do not help man in any way) is also not correct, they play a vital role in the ecosystem and food chain of which man is a part, at the very least they are a food source and this alone serves a great purpose. This point you raise is subjective too as many people would argue that a dog serves less purpose than a fish. Imagine you dislike dogs for example, what purpose would you see for them other than eating food, barking, and shitting on the pavement, more of a nuisance than man’s best friend. Personally, I love dogs, they are by far one of my favourite animals and I do see a purpose in the friendship and happiness they bring many people and I am appalled by cruelty towards these animals, but my feelings don’t make me right some may disagree with me.

At any rate, good discussion my friend, no offence intended by the way, just in case I came across that way...

:cheers:

no offence taken you have had valid points :flop:
Hope i did not offend you at all either, it's a good discussion
We can look at it out of alot of perspectives.

I got over 20 fish tanks, my biggest is a 155gal. to compare dogs to fish is like comparing apples to oranges you really can't, but to look at it terms who likes us more? who will die for you? who will love you unconditionaly? the dog wins.. fish don't even make it on the chart lol

most humans will not die for you.that says alot right there.

but as for fish i was speaking fish don't help as in work for man , is not controled by man with speach, only dolphins and such will obay. but to have a animal such as a dog willing to do so many tasks willing eager and wanting to please us is such a rarity on this planet, other animals such as the horse will too, but the dog i think is the king of truely being a friend to man, and to eat it as if it were livestock is a waiste, it took thousands of years to create alot of the dogs we have today to do certain tasks, i do believe dogs are special/different then most animals on earth in the way they see man...

If there was no food and you will die without food soon by all means eat the dog of course
but if you got a store up the road with tons of good food don't eat the dog lol
but give it respect kill it fast.Thats kinda what i am trying getting at .

I don't like seeing any animals die even cows pigs chickens but i gotta eat too so its a must

believe it or not, i'm a cat person lol but i can still see dogs are special.
My cat passed away few months back she was 25 human years old.

cats are more useless but i would defend them even more

As for the Ancients in my opinion, were beyond smart, just plant and animal domestication without high tech science.. most of the foods we eat are very nasty wild it took them 1000's years of breeding the best traits in plants in animals.. Since 1903 1000's of veggies and fruits are extint due to not very profitable or not great sellers ect ect i'm sure some of those had other uses then eating.

ancients building skills were and are still unbelieable we can't do it,, our new age citys will rot away fast never know we were here,only few things will remain like hoover damn and mount rush..

as you said astronomy was great but depending on wich culture we are talking about as in everything i mentioned about them.

I give them credit for alot , It was a different time a barbaric world that could still achive great things things in a hellish world.

but I spent a lifetime reading about them so of course i would stick up for them lol :D

good stuff i hear what your saying too :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 am » by Vulcanic

Life feeds on Life . You Have to eat life to live.. LIVE = EVIL.... LIVED = DEVIL :peep: Hmmm Are we sure god created this place? or did the :o lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 7:20 am » by Iwanci

Vulcanic, you make some good points mate, and I enjoy being wrong more so than being right, and when you put things into perspective with regards to dogs vs fish I must agree with you.. :oops:

It is a great thing when one can debate, argue and disagree on so many levels and yet hold respect for the other person and no hard feelings... you're alright mate :flop:

Cheers :cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 8:39 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Some fish will die for humans and even help them...Just look at dolphins.... :?

Im surprised no thick fuck has come up with that argument yet.....
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:11 pm » by Iwanci

Dont go there brother, EVERYONE knows that Dolphins are NOT fish... :mrgreen:

Why you do daaaat? lol :alien51:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:08 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Iwanci wrote:Dont go there brother, NOT EVERYONE knows that Dolphins are SNOTTY fish... :mrgreen:

Why you do daaaat? lol :alien51:

How are you Good Sir? :flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 pm » by Nihilgeist

Vulcanic wrote:
long ago MAN took the wolf in and learned how to breed different dogs for different jobs by looking for certain traits in them,, samoyed tribe could not live without there dogs, they hunt for them they are used as sled dogs and many other things. these are not wild animals these are animals that we created and there dependent on us to some extent.

as man learned everything he knew from animals, how to hunt, fishing
Do our dogs have consciousness (self-awareness)

This is one of the oldest arguments in science, but today's Wall Street Journal has an interesting article about the latest research on animal behavior which is leading more and more scientists to speculate that everything from household pets to monkeys, chimps and dolphins may have the basic components of what constitutes consciousness.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

PreviousNext