Mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 3:07 am » by Pavmas

"It's fair to taxpayers," the governor said after the vote. "They're paying the bill. And they're often drug screened for their jobs. On top of that, it's good for families. It creates another reason why people will think again before using drugs."

I thought this was dropped, what the Governor failed to mention is that he owns a % of the company that makes the testing kits, these people are the most corrupt I have come across yet everyone just accepts it.

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 3:09 am » by I2haveseen

Hmmm, How come it's Ok for the millitary?

Quote:
Military leaders are justified in their concern about public reaction to disclosure of the military's use of performance--enhancing drugs. The answer may lie in classifying our involvement to avoid media exploitation, educating our leaders and public concerning the unique military value of these medications, or employing some combination of these or other approaches. Unfortunately, the elimination of amphetamine use has put aircrews at increased actual risk for the sake of eliminating theoretical risk—a decision that does not pass the test of common sense and therefore should be changed.

more:
http://www.airpower.au.af.mil/airchroni ... ornum.html
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 3:14 am » by Garciaface

Postmordernmonk,

Don't drug test politicians, check the level of cum in their stomachs since they are nothing but a bunch of cocksuckers.

Conspirator

PostTue May 10, 2011 3:15 am » by Rydher

pavmas wrote:I thought this was dropped, what the Governor failed to mention is that he owns a % of the company that makes the testing kits, these people are the most corrupt I have come across yet everyone just accepts it.

The guy is a sleezball, in my opinion, he doesn't own Solantic, the company that can do drug testing. He transferred ownership to his wife. :roll: While not illegal it just looks really unethical. Then again, just because he owns a company that performs drug tests should not disqualify that company from bidding for the contract.

This should be watched closely and if Solantic wins the bid, so be it. As long as no backdoor deals are found and such.

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 3:27 am » by Bonsueley

This is a great idea.

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 3:54 am » by I2haveseen

bonsueley wrote:This is a great idea.

Only if they test EVERYONE on the government payroll. Not just the monetry disadvantaged.
:arrow: What good for the goose, is good for the gander.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.

Conspirator

PostTue May 10, 2011 3:58 am » by Epicfailure

i2haveseen wrote:

Only if they test EVERYONE on the government payroll. Not just the monetry disadvantaged.

I like the way you said that:

EVERYONE on the government payroll. Not just the monetry disadvantaged

no I am not making fun of the spelling error or trying to point it out, I really just like the way it was said, and it's true....

I bet Bush would have failed numerous times in office for Cocaine use.

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 4:02 am » by I2haveseen

epicfailure wrote:
i2haveseen wrote:

I like the way you said that:

EVERYONE on the government payroll. Not just the monetry disadvantaged

no I am not making fun of the spelling error or trying to point it out, I really just like the way it was said, and it's true....

I bet Bush would have failed numerous times in office for Cocaine use.

Him and many others too my freind lol

Note2Dtv:
:arrow: We need a spell checka

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 10, 2011 4:32 am » by Boondox681

Also it should be pass in all the Union too!! Just sayin.....

one thing at a time :flop:
:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Super Moderator

PostTue May 10, 2011 4:41 am » by The57ironman

Parents will have to designate another adult to collect benefits for their children.....

the way around the law....a fix for everything....

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Previous