mandatory GMO labelling,I signed the petition!!!

Initiate

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 8:56 pm » by Dragonlady8

Hi,I am posing this because not just in Canada does this need to be stopped ,but around the world!!!!!!!!

In Canada, there is currently a private member's bill C-257 introduced by NDP (recently had its first reading in Parliament) to require mandatory GMO labelling RIGHT HERE IN THIS COUNTRY. All Canadians need to show support for this Bill. We need an equivalent Prop 37 marketing campaign! Email Gerry Ritz, the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-food, to express your support of Bill C-257 at: gerry.ritz@parl.gc.ca

Plesae sign.......... http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Bring_Mandatory_GMO_Labeling_To_Canada/?pv=28

I hope I did that right.

:cheers:
Dogs never lie.............

Initiate

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 11:04 pm » by Dragonlady8

Update,I posted this to my Facebook page (yes I know" ) but I use it to talk with my peoples,anyway I posted it there and EVERYBODY sent me " I signed it ". I went back in less than an hour and the post was gone.on the whole site.clean as a whistle....grrrr.so i just posted it again...........heheeh

Initiate

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 11:26 pm » by Dragonlady8

BUMP ..........yes I learned that from resident users..This is important to me and should be to all of you too.some of you are gandparents,some new parents,I have 9 grandchildren and I wonder what their world will be like after I am gone.if this GMO BS isnt stopped now ,we are all going to lose. Dragon_Lady

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 1:32 am » by Opalserpent

[quote="Dragonlady8"]Update,I posted this to my Facebook page (yes I know" ) but I use it to talk with my peoples,anyway I posted it there and EVERYBODY sent me " I signed it ". I went back in less than an hour and the post was gone.on the whole site.clean as a whistle....grrrr.so i just posted it again...........heheeh

Good old facebook, erasing content when it feels fit, labeling you a dissident for forming and
signing petitions against gmo labeling when there is a clear agenda to make us all sterile with
gmo. You have met the first line of defense of the corporation "ScumBook"

http://www.undergroundhealth.com/monsan ... the-world/

Check out the above link, facebook is no different, it's a zionist corporate machine raking in the money and subsidised by tax payers money.

Facebook isn't just a corporate spying and data gathering machine, it's also a medium to
brainwash people with fake movements and also helps dhs and zio friends to lock up
patriots in the future if revolution ever comes.
Being run by a zionist should already tell you that facebook reeks of evil.
Oh plus facebook can be used against you in a court of law.
Have a nice day.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.