Mandatory RFID by March 23??

Initiate

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 am » by Warngen

Not sure if this is a hoax or not, nor am i trying to send a religious message. I just wanted to share this video and get some feed back and opinions :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:55 pm » by mediasorcery

and so many support them who call themselves christians? even plenty here do, by way of opinions.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Writer

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 4:35 am » by The Riddler

This is false. We do not need a video like this to discern what Obamacare law (or its amendment) does or does not do. It is a written law, all the text of which is available to the public. Read the bill yourself, do not depend on others to present snippets of information to you. This is how falsehoods begin to spread and how the merit real "truth" efforts are disregarded.

Let me clarify what the bill says, although as I just mentioned, take a look for yourself. The bill proposes the establishment of a medical registry, in which information from a multitude of devices (including both non-implantables and those that are implantable such as RFID chips or pacemakers) can be recorded. What the bill allows for is the synthesis of disparate data from the devices themselves, private insurance plans, and other sources. The goal is this data collection is cited to be the analysis of the effectiveness and safety of those things included in the registry. The bill has no inclusion of any language that mandates anyone to have any medical device.

Note #1: In my view, many of the sections of the PPACA are indeed unconstitutional. Our rights undoubtedly are being infringed upon. I am not defending the bill in any way, I am only pointing out what is true and what is not.

Note #2: With regards to the "RFID agenda," this bill does make it legal to extract information from RFID chips that are implanted in patients via a medical process. So it is not wholly irrelevant to the cause, but it must be noted that the language of this bill is totally impartial to the actual implanting of devices. It simply states what can be done with these devices in the after-market.

Note #3: Whoever made this video was reaching for an emotional response to an issue (RFID tagging of the population) by employing various predatory tactics aimed at taking advantage of the weak-minded. This is exactly what we don't need. This is exactly what gives people ammunition to discredit "conspiracy theorists." Let's not be theorists, let's be analysts.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 5:06 am » by 420milehigh

no matter what anybody tells you, I can state from personal experience that I have read the full bill and it indeed states everybody will be required to have an RFID chip implanted by march 23rd 2013...

here it is, go to page 1001 and start reading. keep in mind that this is all political mumbo jumbo but if you can understand the basics it should make sense.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf ... 001xml.pdf

here is an article so you can examine these certain parts of the bill yourself;
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/o ... n-2470359/

Writer

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 6:06 am » by The Riddler

420milehigh wrote:no matter what anybody tells you, I can state from personal experience that I have read the full bill and it indeed states everybody will be required to have an RFID chip implanted by march 21st 2013...

here it is, go to page 1001 and start reading. keep in mind that this is all political mumbo jumbo but if you can understand the basics it should make sense.

Saying that you read the full bill does not make you special or an authority on the matter. Any and every person can read the bill. If you want to make a point, refer to the bill and present the evidence that supports your claim. The site you linked to not only alludes to versions of the bill that were not passed, but it also miscomprehends several sections it its attempt to prove a point.

Again, if you want to make a claim, provide the direct evidence. We are talking about the simple analysis of public information here, you needn't insert any subjectivity or claim that you know more than someone else.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 7:53 am » by 420milehigh

The Riddler wrote:
420milehigh wrote:no matter what anybody tells you, I can state from personal experience that I have read the full bill and it indeed states everybody will be required to have an RFID chip implanted by march 21st 2013...

Saying that you read the full bill does not make you special or an authority on the matter. Any and every person can read the bill. If you want to make a point, refer to the bill and present the evidence that supports your claim. The site you linked to not only alludes to versions of the bill that were not passed, but it also miscomprehends several sections it its attempt to prove a point.

Again, if you want to make a claim, provide the direct evidence. We are talking about the simple analysis of public information here, you needn't insert any subjectivity or claim that you know more than someone else.

the first link is the PDF of the FULL bill... read it for yourself....obviously you aren't even aware of that

Writer

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 10:16 am » by The Riddler

I have read the bill. I would not be commenting on the matter if I did not read the bill. All I said was that you did not cite any evidence from the bill. It should be fairly simple for you to clarify which specific lines in the bill support your point.

Your last response added nothing to the conversation whatsoever. It literally had no relevance to anything at all in any way.