manifest a new tommoro in this so called new year...dtv

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:31 am » by lainn

No new year resolution....tired of that systematic injection....no need to be better because we believe to much that were not good enough.....we human....will find our way...we willl bring new birth and life to the hidden beauty of our existence....in crossing the river to co existence....before there was any ocean...at some point in time...there was only a great river in the continental divide....remember.......

no resolution....but a projection of thought....ton use this tool of connection before it is fully contained.....cast a new year though to all existence.....i have given mine...we will endure and stare the corse through the storm.....

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 5:39 am » by lainn

What do you believe in....what has been given and now recognized as given....or do you believe in self....our self...connected to ourselves.....we can create a new tommoro.....it first beggins in thought....your thought...my own...ours...not theres....2010.....we are at a turning point.....Kubric was sent awy because he was exspressing the schematic that is know...and so di many others that got wind....your prez was assinatated for touching on the tip of that cold iceberg....

take it back.....through thought first....what thought in this time around would you want casted out there into all that we exist in....are we not here to awaken.....awaken then....together ....or forever be careful of what you say here in fear.....of love to your own kind.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 6:31 am » by Bahb3

Mankind has reached its breaking point as so many other times before. Civilizations have come and gone, but this time we can be the creators of our own demise and extinction.

I think there have been other cultures going back much further than we realize. I think it's possible that we have killed ourselves off in mass before. I think there is another explanation for the sudden emergence of Sumerian culture and knowledge than aliens. Who knows, perhaps past civilizations went to the moon?

I think we are all on a verge of a great awakening deep within ourselves.
There is no evidence that such a thing is possible or likely... Is this a gut feeling yu have or have you been drinking some of that David Wilcock magic koolaid?

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 7:18 am » by Bahb3

It's a feeling I have

I have a feeling too, but mine made me decide to not subject any child of mine to the hell-scape that is our future. I don't have kids and have a vasectomy. That should tell you how strong my feeling is.

I also give credence to prophecies that have been made many times by just as many cultures, races and religions.

Absolutely! I am an Atheist, but I too have to give credence to this tangible evidence. How did these Cultures share these predictions? We are both ignorant of this answer, I come at it more of a scientific mindset and you from more of a Metaphysical one. The difference is you have to die to get your answers. I keep looking for mine here in reality.

Where you see mysticism and magic I see answers in Anthropology, Biology, Physics, Astronomy and so on... Humans are creatures of Habit. Our short lifespan makes us forget even the harshest of lessons....

You say there is no evidence of such an awakening. You are wrong. Just look around you here for example. There are many here that I am more than sure are in agreement.

Look around you! Next time you have a large family gathering talk about the stuff we talk about here with the same passion and interest. I would find it hard to believe the majority in your family wouldn't think you were a nut or started doing drugs. If I am wrong, do you have a sister? :mrgreen: We are no evidence of an Awakening. The human race is face asleep. We are a snore at most.

Spirituality is growing, even some religions.

And this is a good thing? We are headed for doom and you think burying your head in the sand and following a mindset that is all about reward after death is a good thing?

This is why I am so rabid in may Anti-Theism. Religion will be our undoing.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 7:36 am » by lainn

Look around you! Next time you have a large family gathering talk about the stuff we talk about here with the same passion and interest. I would find it hard to believe the majority in your family wouldn't think you were a nut or started doing drugs. If I am wrong, do you have a sister? We are no evidence of an Awakening. The human race is face asleep. We are a snore at most

how can you be asleep when your aware that you are.....walking lucid,,,,,,,how is it that you know and see clearly and not choose not to remain in its grasp......you are more awke than you know....all you have to do is stop believing you are and knowing you are......

Thankyou Slushpup fpr casting that out ...i overstand the importance and power of words....