Mankind on the Edge of the Solar System

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 10:59 am » by Will69ease


mediasorcerer wrote:
spock wrote:Nice post Willy.

@ Jones. We can do both at the same time, because both goals are equally as futile, unless there is a God that has a personal stake in humanity, in which both goals are only attainable through him.

You want to fix the Earth, hell, we can't even fix DTV.




hey spock,

you have piqued my curiosity re fixing dtv, what,in your op, is broken about this place?

The fact that Jew hating trolls like 44z44, also known from his former name Zaff44 before he got banned, can continue to deliberately sabotage otherwise awesome threads...again...
hint hint! :rtft:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 am » by Spock


mediasorcerer wrote:hey spock,

you have piqued my curiosity re fixing dtv, what,in your op, is broken about this place?



Typically, we see many arguments here generalizing who "the bad people" are in the world. They are called ambiguous names like; The Illuminati, Zionists, the Governments, They, Bankers, Builderburgs, Business, Corporations, etc. People tend to believe that we, as a species, can just walk around the planet in togas, smoking weed and giving to each other, in some sort of global hippy community, without those evil police or governing bodies that rape the masses and want to kill us all off.

They rail against these things because they really don't know who to rail against. It makes them feel smarter, more humane, more righteous and believe they give the appearance of having the right idea of how to "fix the world".

The truth is, they say they triumph diversity, but they really hate it. In their mind, they believe in diversity, but only if it is in lock step with how they think. Anything outside of their unicorns and rainbows idea of how humanity should be, is cast as evil.

So when I read posts like that, that is the first thing I think of. There's no conceivable real solution for someone that sees the world through those lenses. Everything is broke and will always be broke, because they can not, or are too lazy, to really want to educate themselves and understand who or what, they perceive their enemy to be, is.

DTV is not broken. It's diverse. People are broken.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 12:57 pm » by Mediasorcerer


spock wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:hey spock,

you have piqued my curiosity re fixing dtv, what,in your op, is broken about this place?



Typically, we see many arguments here generalizing who "the bad people" are in the world. They are called ambiguous names like; The Illuminati, Zionists, the Governments, They, Bankers, Builderburgs, Business, Corporations, etc. People tend to believe that we, as a species, can just walk around the planet in togas, smoking weed and giving to each other, in some sort of global hippy community, without those evil police or governing bodies that rape the masses and want to kill us all off.

They rail against these things because they really don't know who to rail against. It makes them feel smarter, more humane, more righteous and believe they give the appearance of having the right idea of how to "fix the world".

The truth is, they say they triumph diversity, but they really hate it. In their mind, they believe in diversity, but only if it is in lock step with how they think. Anything outside of their unicorns and rainbows idea of how humanity should be, is cast as evil.

So when I read posts like that, that is the first thing I think of. There's no conceivable real solution for someone that sees the world through those lenses. Everything is broke and will always be broke, because they can not, or are too lazy, to really want to educate themselves and understand who or what, they perceive their enemy to be, is.

DTV is not broken. It's diverse. People are broken.


well said, it all starts with us fixing ourselves i guess, there is no total solution is there,

or one size fits all,

human nature,

the universal flaw in any given system,
still, we have to try dont we?

at least it is within our power to do the best at fixing ourselves,
a lot of the finger pointing is born out of frustration, and in reality there humans in this world who do seem to have very little respect for life /the earth/and no conscience,

i appreciate your thoughts about this question, i know your a real decent person ,with a good heart, and a sharp tongue just like me. hahaha,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 1:01 pm » by Spock


Agreed. And the first step in that direction, of trying, is to realize our own bullshit first.

Can't see that happening with everyone on a global scale.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 2:04 pm » by Drjones


fatdogmendoza wrote:
drjones wrote:Personally i don't see the point in all this. I don't see the point in ANY space exploration. Why are we exploring outer space when we have never really explored inner space, OURSELVES ? It's really mentally ill and i dare say evil, given the vast scope of humanity's problems on Earth ie- billions of human beings have no food or water or shelter, here we are spending BILLIONS on sending some robotic artificial probe into the space to may or may not find life, that may or may not not find important molecules, whatever. I mean c'mon, this is absurd ! Fix Earth, fix ourselves first and then we should MAYBE think about exploring outer space. I like Earth, i like human beings, i like all the fascinating life we have here and have yet to find, what exactly are we going to find in 'outer' space that we have'nt got here ? And even if we did find something, that was a gazillion lights years away or whatever, then what ?
Like i say this is mentally ill given the current state of reality that most people are disconnected from.
:help:


:flop: I kind of agree with the gist of your post.. We cant even imagine what is in our oceans and seas, we have no idea what may exist beneath the earths surface and we arent even aware of the numerous life forms that exist in our jungles and even our cities... We arent aware of what may exist beneath the ice at the polar caps in the under ice seas and lakes.


Thanks mate :flop: , the time and energy being spent on space exploration given the current state of the Earth is absurd in my view. I'm not against exploring space but i would feel it alot more prudent to fix the Earth first before we go out there in search of E.T or whatever. :|
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm » by Richc


Wouldn't be suprised if they are already exploring space with technology three levels above what the general public get to see.

There will always be a technology gap between us and them for their own protection.

If im correct then this makes the cost of what we see them do even more sick because its tax payer money wasted just for a front and not for real exploration.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm » by Drjones


newssniffer wrote:
drjones wrote:Personally i don't see the point in all this. I don't see the point in ANY space exploration. Why are we exploring outer space when we have never really explored inner space, OURSELVES ? It's really mentally ill and i dare say evil, given the vast scope of humanity's problems on Earth ie- billions of human beings have no food or water or shelter, here we are spending BILLIONS on sending some robotic artificial probe into the space to may or may not find life, that may or may not not find important molecules, whatever. I mean c'mon, this is absurd ! Fix Earth, fix ourselves first and then we should MAYBE think about exploring outer space. I like Earth, i like human beings, i like all the fascinating life we have here and have yet to find, what exactly are we going to find in 'outer' space that we have'nt got here ? And even if we did find something, that was a gazillion lights years away or whatever, then what ?
Like i say this is mentally ill given the current state of reality that most people are disconnected from.
:help:


In all my years here, I never once thought I'd disagree with a post by you Dr. J!

I think meaningful space exploration will help Earth more than you give it credit. But, like I said, meaningful space exploration. Spending billions on drones doesn't fit my view of meaningful.

If more of us could look at Earth from Space - it's beautiful blue glow, snow white clouds, movement of life - more of us would gain a profound respect for the importance of our planet. If more of us were away for years on space missions, more of us would value the feeling of soil between our toes than all the money in our bank accounts. If more of us could get out there, our national, cultural and religious differences would seem so small and insignificant to the vastness of our total existence.

I wish we could just get out there without draining money from the system, but unlike almost everything we spend trillions on, this is the one thing that could help to enlighten us, and free us from depleting the finite resources of our living planet. It's the only plan we've got that actually has an endgame in our minds.


Hey mate, that is very true and i don't think you disagree with me as much as you think. I have said myself if people could go into space in a capsule or whatever and view the planet in all it's glory, my god this would change things for the better i'm certain, we would prioritise everything... BUT being realistic for the forseeable future this is ONLY going to be for the privilidged few, ie- elitists. Again this is mentally ill. This division of human equality, the rights of some are more than the rights of others as they have money and others do not ? What ? We all live in this spectacular Earth and we all ARE regarldess of what we are told equals.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 2:10 pm » by Spock


drjones wrote:I'm not against exploring space but i would feel it alot more prudent to fix the Earth first before we go out there in search of E.T or whatever.[/b] :|



And what would that fix be? If everything happened exactly as you wished for it to, what would have to take place for it to be considered fixed?

There is no fixing the world, there is only fixing the way you react to it, and in so doing possibly have an impact on your immediate circle of influences.

No reason not to explore space while you individually, or anyone else for that matter, is searching for their own particular definition of the best way for everyone else to live their lives.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 2:11 pm » by Drjones


tgwusauk wrote:
drjones wrote:[b]Personally i don't see the point in all this. I don't see the point in ANY space exploration. Why are we exploring outer space when we have never really explored inner space, OURSELVES ? It's really mentally ill and i dare say evil, given the vast scope of humanity's problems on Earth ie- billions of human beings have no food or water or shelter, here we are spending BILLIONS on sending some robotic artificial probe into the space to may or may not find life, that may or may not not find important molecules, whatever. I mean c'mon, this is absurd ! Fix Earth, fix ourselves first and then we should MAYBE think about exploring outer space. I like Earth, i like human beings, i like all the fascinating life we have here and have yet to find, what exactly are we going to find in 'outer' space that we have'nt got here ? And even if we did find something, that was a gazillion lights years away or whatever, then what ?
Like i say this is mentally ill given the current state of reality that most people are disconnected from.[/b] :help:

I don't see the point of you, every post a debunking or rubbishing, do you have anything positive to say about anything?
Without space travel we are doomed on this planet it wont last, good job you were not around when mankind is alleged to have come out of Africa, because if you were in charge we would all be on one continent now.


No problem, but i have to say ...my god, they have eyes but do not see. :pray:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 2:16 pm » by Drjones


spock wrote:
drjones wrote:I'm not against exploring space but i would feel it alot more prudent to fix the Earth first before we go out there in search of E.T or whatever.[/b] :|



And what would that fix be? If everything happened exactly as you wished for it to, what would have to take place for it to be considered fixed?

There is no fixing the world, there is only fixing the way you react to it, and in so doing possibly have an impact on your immediate circle of influences.

No reason not to explore space while you individually, or anyone else for that matter, is searching for their own particular definition of the best way for everyone else to live their lives.


Hey mate, it can be better, ALOT better, c'mon ! The FACT to me is we will never be able to learn anything until we know ourselves intimately and have deep respect for each other. The way i see it 'modern' humanity has been going round in circles the past 100 years with no real progression other than things are getting worse, sure there are alot of good things in the world and things to live for, BUT the controlling parties in our system are always pushing it in the wrong direction, we all sit back thinking things are going to get better, god is going ot save us, and he might, who knows but i say WE have to be the change in the world. We have to feel empowered.

And to me, this is what i believe, that 'outer space' is in fact illusory, all the time and distance we percieve, 'outer space' is in fact a reflection of our inner space, our inner beauty and wisdom. Outer space is US, we have just forgot, we are all derived from the same molecules at the end of the day, the universe started at some point right ? So everything is US. We are starlight/stardust i believe the quote goes. But as has been said i am a negative individual with no point to my existence, most of my stuff is not positive in any way, god bless. :lol:

Say Spock, this is what i am all about, getting to KNOW people. How is the health drive going with you ? Does anyone else get continually frustrated on disclose with the lack of trust shown between members, between the lack of love and friendship displayed between PEOPLE, that often we will use ANY issue to stop us getting to know one another on here ? Like people are all paranoid and jumpy ? Guys the simplest things in life we don't do enough of and are ultimately the most important things we can do for ourselves and the bigger picture of life. This just popped into my head as a valid point, my years of membership here i have rarely seen some genuine friendships develop here. If this is happening more than i think, then amen to that and is stand corrected! :pray:
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook