Marijuana And Cancer

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 pm » by Cognoscenti

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:47 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Eldorado wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:No marijuana had ever cured a cancer....

Stop the bullshit, i beg you, Will.

EDIT:

I've tried B17, Aya, Indian holistic medicine, nothing except the proper chemo can cure the cancer.

Live with it.

Sorry Doctor..........Im afraid it has.........and has kept cancers in remission for thousands......so lets keep on going with this "bullshit"

Live with your closed minded gut feelings.......... :top:

What was the thing that've cured you Eldorado? A fucking weed or what?

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:54 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Cognoscenti wrote:@edgar: I'm calling you ignorant: http://norml.org/news/2011/03/24/mariju ... study-says

Cognoscenti, i'm calling you ignorant and disinfo as well.

There's no tumour regression via THC, except injecting the THC into the tumour cells. And no doctor will perform that procedure. Only then they can back off. And let me tell you "if".
The Cancer is a psychological disease, it can only be cured by a person's mind.
I've cured myself, but not via bullshit and witch doctors.

If you want to know how, i can write an tractate here...

Don't give the sick people a false hope.

EDIT:

And what about the metas?
Do you really think that a fucking weed will cure the always progressive child-tumour cells from spreading?

Gimme a break...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 pm » by *WillEase*

EDIT:

I've tried B17, Aya, Indian holistic medicine, nothing except the proper chemo can cure the cancer.

Live with it.

What did I do? I posted a thread that I thought was interesting and open for debate.
To what "bullshit" are you referring?

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 pm » by Edgar 2.0

willease666 wrote:

EDIT:

Live with it.

What did I do? I posted a thread that I thought was interesting and open for debate.

Sorry, Will... :cheers:

It's definitely a matter of debate.
I'm, unfortunately, struck by this disease for the second time in my life and don't take it lightly.

No hard feelings, ok?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 pm » by Icarus1

Eldorado wrote:
Icarus1 wrote:if you inhale toxins into your lungs through the act of smoking it is a virtual certainty that you will contract and die of lung cancer, im not stating that the blessed weed ganijka is bad for you but but it should not be smoked .put it on pizzas, in cookies , cakes hell even just eat it , if you wanna inhale it theres a price to pay

What an ass backward speculation......

No one has the right to decide how you have to ingest it.......or which way is "best"

Smoking cannabis has gone on for years, and the MILLIONS that do smoke....even regularly...dont contract cancer of the lung.......

You are a fucking idiot.........

oh so im a fucking idiot am i ? are you trying to tell me that if you inhale toxins into your lungs you wont pay a price? i recently watched my father die of lung cancer , funny thing is he gave them cigarettes up 35 years ago and when i asked the senior cancer doctors how could this be happening they simply said he was a smoker , no ifs buts or maybes , he died because he inhaled smoke into his lungs , end of fucking story .you seem to be directing a lot of anger towards me for this post , are you a smoker ? have i frightened you? let me tell you this you backward bastard i dont give a flying fuck how people get there kicks, i dont care if you shove buds up you own ass or anybody elses for that matter but im sorry to tell you SMOKING KILLS , NOW FUCK OFF
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm » by *WillEase*

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
willease666 wrote:

EDIT:

Live with it.

I'm, unfortunately, struck by this disease for the second time in my life and don't take it lightly.

No hard feelings, ok?

OK... :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:52 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Icarus1 wrote:
Eldorado wrote:
Icarus1 wrote:if you inhale toxins into your lungs through the act of smoking it is a virtual certainty that you will contract and die of lung cancer, im not stating that the blessed weed ganijka is bad for you but but it should not be smoked .put it on pizzas, in cookies , cakes hell even just eat it , if you wanna inhale it theres a price to pay

What an ass backward speculation......

No one has the right to decide how you have to ingest it.......or which way is "best"

Smoking cannabis has gone on for years, and the MILLIONS that do smoke....even regularly...dont contract cancer of the lung.......

You are a fucking idiot.........

oh so im a fucking idiot am i ? are you trying to tell me that if you inhale toxins into your lungs you wont pay a price? i recently watched my father die of lung cancer , funny thing is he gave them cigarettes up 35 years ago and when i asked the senior cancer doctors how could this be happening they simply said he was a smoker , no ifs buts or maybes , he died because he inhaled smoke into his lungs , end of fucking story .you seem to be directing a lot of anger towards me for this post , are you a smoker ? have i frightened you? let me tell you this you backward bastard i dont give a flying fuck how people get there kicks, i dont care if you shove buds up you own ass or anybody elses for that matter but im sorry to tell you SMOKING KILLS , NOW FUCK OFF

That is God's truth.

I'm still a smoker, regardless of my cancer.
I'm an old guy, reluctant to kick my habits off...
But, i'd recommend each and every person to quit smoking and eating badly. These are the main reasons of (unnecessary) cancers in the world.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:26 pm » by *WillEase*

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
willease666 wrote:

EDIT:

Live with it.

No hard feelings, ok?

By the way, I am terminally ill and have no dreams of pot curing my disease. With this in mind,
smoking pot makes my destiny with the grim reaper far less troubling.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 pm » by Edgar 2.0

willease666 wrote:
By the way, I am terminally ill and have no dreams of pot curing my disease. With this in mind,
smoking pot makes my destiny with the grim reaper far less troubling.

Sorry to hear that :hugging:

Yeah, we should all live our lives to the fullest, regardless of anything.

That joie-de-vivre actually saved (or prolonged...) my life for a number of times.

PreviousNext