Marijuana And Cancer

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 pm » by Spikey

I don't really know you, or talk to you much, but i'm sorry to hear about your health problems too Will.

Let's face it though...we're all terminally ill really aren't we? Some are just going to go a little sooner than others.

Cannabis holds a lot of promise in treating a wide array of human illness and disease, not just it's very real ability to send cancers into remission. Parkinson's symptoms are virtually non-existent when a joint is consumed or smoked, MS is showing positive responses to Cannabis ingestion and delivery by inhaling the vapour or the smoke., Depression, anxiety, and a host of other psychological problems are greatly reduced when using Cannabis as a medicine...there are numerous studys backing these claims.

Admittedly, if you're already far along in an illness involving a cancer, it's not going to do you much good, probably no good whatsoever to smoke Cannabis, as far as helping to heal your condition, there just isn't enough concentrated goodness in a joint or bong to make a lot of difference.

Extraction of THC/CBD and a whole host of dozens of other active ingredients from the plant into an oil based concentration, and ingesting this like it was going out of fashion has been shown to hold very real anti-cancer properties.

I would argue, since Chemotherapy has KILLED many, many more 'patients' than it has ever cured...what would you have to lose by going full on into the Cannabis route? Nothing.

It should be MORE than obvious as to why Cannabis has been vilified since the mid to late 1930's... because it works, it's virtually free to produce and process, anyone can have their own supply essentially for free, and $60 - 80 Billion a year donations for cancer research charities, untold $100's of Billions would be lost by the multinational Pharma giants, and the taxes they pay on those 'takings' would dry up too.

Too many rich bastards, stood to lose, and stand to lose still today, way too much money..and so we have the bullshit we have surrounding this greatly beneficial plant, we have people being shot to death, on both sides of the authoritarian fence in a never ending so called 'war on drugs', we have people who have lost and continue to lose huge chunks of their lives in Prisons, for simply choosing to either make an informed, adult choice to use Cannabis, or have helped others to do the same.

It is and always has been a phony, totally economic war on Cannabis...why have a free plant circulating that can do the same thing or better than pharma produced cancer 'therapies', antidepressants, anti-anxieties, Parkinsons drugs and an almost endless list of others?

The answer is they don't. It's time though, business bias was taken out of the Cannabis issue, and humanism put back in.

I wouldn't tell you or anyone else to use an illegal substance, including Cannabis Will..all i can say is if i were diagnosed as terminal anything, you would need a team of wild horses to stop me at least trying it.

Good luck to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 pm » by Mydogma

Chemo...haha..there's someone who is programed...radiation is good for you hones...tonnes of herbal remedies mate also alkalinity of the body..but by all means send your loved one foor radiation...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 pm » by Spikey

Chemo isn't radiation mate...it's a proper deadly, high strength, bunch of poisons, not your normal pharma poison (euphermistically so called), but actual, REAL poisonous chemicals, deadly to both cancer cells and healthy cells.

This cocktail of potent and deadly poison, kills everything inside you it comes into contact with...diseased cells, healthy cells it doesn't discriminate...it goes after everything.

The use radiation on you at the same time as the poisons being injected into your veins...most people, and i'm talking very high % of people, DIE from this 'treatment' long before the cancer kills them.

Those that don't die from it, live greatly reduced quality of life, doubly incontinent, bedridden and sick to their guts all the time, until their chemically weakened bodies succumb faster to the cancer and they die.

And Cannabis is illegal?

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 pm » by domdabears

Mydogma wrote:Chemo...haha..there's someone who is programed...radiation is good for you hones...tonnes of herbal remedies mate also alkalinity of the body..but by all means send your loved one foor radiation...

Chemo cured my moms Breast cancer.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 pm » by Aragajag

http://lynnicewedewer.com/id11.html

Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D. Eight Time Professional Cancer Survivor
NOTE: The C.R.I. (Cannabis Research Institute) Which tracks and trends cannabis medical benefits.

As of April 24, 2011 we have found over 6,293,000 recorded documented medical abstracts, clinical trails, medical studies, articles, United States Department of Health and U.S. Governmental Patents proving benefits due to cannabis consumption and inhalation. We are still tracking and trending as we have only begun and have not yet tracked any of the various diseases. In our humble opinion the numbers will be staggering in comparison to the 6,293,000 + we have already correlated.

Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D. Eight Time Professional Cancer Survivor
Introduction

Welcome! Thank you for allowing me to come into your life and home to talk about a subject that is near and dear to my heart. LIFE over death, that simple. What if I told you the cure was within your grasp, and can be grown in your own garden. What if the cost to cure your cancer or other disease was affordable and in fact you can make it yourself. Would you consider making your own medicine if it was simple to do? Then you are in the right place. Many people have spoken out long before I have. I have a unique story I believe that may change your perspective of how you think of disease and how you look at cures.

A Little About Me and My 34 Years of Experience With Cannabis Including Facts

My name is Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D. I have successfully danced with cancer seven times and currently curing my eighth journey with cancer. In my eyes the mainstay of my Cancer care plan with my second cancer in 1980 was my prescribed Medical Cannabis - Marijuana from a University of Iowa Hospital Cancer and Cannabis Clinical Study. A Medical Cannabis Federal and Iowa Law protects this study through my journeys with cancer. After all of these years it still keeps me alive even today. In this site I will present facts in how specifically this is not only possible but scientifically and medical sound and proven.

It is my opinion in which you may agree, that the greater knowledge of Cannabis is hidden and a Miracle that Saves Lives. I am not the only one that can cure any stage of cancer my body produces from Stage 1 - stage 4. Yes, even the most aggressive cancers can be cured. If I can cure my cancer using cannabis then you can also cure your own cancer.

It is with great regret I personally watched so many individuals never come home and never walking another mile. I hope in coming forward I can change these odds. I am not asking you to break the law, you can do research into your personal state and then federal laws. However, you can also assist with changing the current laws in place that stop good people from a their cure. If one life is spared then it was worth coming forward.

If thousands of lives are spared then I did my job and I will lay my head down on my pillow resting easier knowing I at least tried and spoke the truth. Acting upon it or not is your final decision. I never ask anyone to simply believe me, or blindly follow. Check out the facts I urge you. It is when we learn a new or better way we have to let go of old stigma that no longer applies as with cannabis, the sooner we start the better... We have lives to save.

Cannabis - Marijuana Scientific and Medical Facts.

With over eight million documented medical and scientific studies, abstracts, clinical trails, and "United States Department Of Health and U.S. Governmental " Patents collectively. Under Educational Materials we will offer a collaborated collective break down of many diseases and how cannabis studies, clinical trails, medical treatments, and patents have defined more then triple 8 million benefits of just this one simple plant.

That appears to be a staggering amount of truth with creditable outcomes. In the pages, downloads, videos, educational materials and events, books, and so on you will learn about "Cannabis as a Medicine".

You will see from all angles of this plant in a collaborative effort to have a storing house for patients just getting started.

You will see video documentaries of my personal cancer story and thirty-four years of knowledge successfully winning the fight repeatedly. Seven of my eight journeys with cancer was treated for one reason or another with medical cannabis. I have had cancer off and on since I was fourteen years old. I will be forty-nine years old in December 2011. You will find stories from others just like me, I am now honored to call friend or work along side in the fight for your right to have a choice to cure.

To listen to more of my personal story see my testimony, key note speech, and watch the videos. I show image comparison of my cancer dying over a period of time and will continue to make documentaries until the cancer is completely gone. You can follow my progress, but you better hurry. It is dying quickly! You will see live interviews on Green Central Station and various other media over time.

I urge you make an informed decision of whether or not Cannabis can Cure Cancer (ALL) before you to easily dismiss what may contain your cure. Cannabis-Marijuana is a herbal not a drug. It does not cause harm rather is protective of your body, it's systems, and it heals. Cannabis cannot harm you and no one has ever died from over-doing cannabis. That is hype, do you know anyone who has? I do not, though I have witnessed multiple thousands of people die, obituaries, news articles, and more that someone has died of cancer or pharmaceutical drugs.
Cancer is our leading cause of death. Everyone knows someone who has died of cancer or has a loved one currently fighting for their life. Is the name and stigma behind one herbal plant going to stand in the way of your loved one's life or death sentence? Isn't it at least worth questioning, listening, and watching a few things to see if I am telling the truth. What do you have to loose, but think of what you could gain. I know once I was cured repeatedly I had lot's of questions. I hope to answer some of yours here.

More on the link posted above with graphic pictures.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 pm » by Mydogma

Dom Da Bears wrote:
Mydogma wrote:Chemo...haha..there's someone who is programed...radiation is good for you hones...tonnes of herbal remedies mate also alkalinity of the body..but by all means send your loved one foor radiation...

Chemo cured my moms Breast cancer.

I don't doubt many have felt they have been cured by it..but then again there will always be a percentage that recover anyway..the placibo effect..or sugar pill..removing a breast and calling yourself cured seems barbaric and a conjoured stat..how many others have to go in years later to have something else removed..my mom was cured too by chimo..had bosth breasts removed, was miserable and embarrased and died of liver cancer three years later..my father remarried and twenty years later went thru the exact thing as with my mother...except this time about four years later from brain cancer..so there was a time when I was like you..at their funerals there was always a donate to the cancer society banner wich I now regret..looking back based on their diets I would say alkilinity was the problem..no matter what body parts were removed...anyway good luck to your mother and hope I am proven wrong..as I see it the pharma would be out of biz if we found natural cures..as well as the billion dollar organizations that are searching for cures..but only patenable ones..

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:28 am » by Cognoscenti

@edgar: Not only are you ignorant , but you can't read either: http://norml.org/news/2011/03/24/mariju ... study-says " INHALATION is associated with spontaneous brain tumor regression in two subjects, according to a pair of case reports to be published in Child’s Nervous System, the official journal of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery.

Investigators at the British Columbia Children’s Hospital in Vancouver documented the mitigation of residual tumors in two adolescent subjects who regularly inhaled cannabis. Authors determined that both subjects experienced a “clear regression” of their residual brain tumors over a three-year-period.

“Neither patient received any conventional adjuvant treatment” during this time period, investigators wrote. “The tumors regressed over the same period of time that cannabis was consumed via inhalation, raising the possibility that cannabis played a role in tumor regression

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:51 am » by Edgar 2.0

Cognoscenti wrote:@edgar: Not only are you ignorant , but you can't read either: http://norml.org/news/2011/03/24/mariju ... study-says " INHALATION is associated with spontaneous brain tumor regression in two subjects, according to a pair of case reports to be published in Child’s Nervous System, the official journal of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery.

Investigators at the British Columbia Children’s Hospital in Vancouver documented the mitigation of residual tumors in two adolescent subjects who regularly inhaled cannabis. Authors determined that both subjects experienced a “clear regression” of their residual brain tumors over a three-year-period.

“Neither patient received any conventional adjuvant treatment” during this time period, investigators wrote. “The tumors regressed over the same period of time that cannabis was consumed via inhalation, raising the possibility that cannabis played a role in tumor regression

"The tumors regressed over the same period of time that cannabis was consumed via inhalation, raising the possibility that cannabis played a role in tumor regression."

The other case is more interesting, the one with THC injection into tumour :

A 2006 pilot study published in the British Journal of Cancer previously reported that the intratumoral administration of the cannabinoid THC was associated with reduced tumor cell proliferation in two of nine human subjects with brain cancer.

If you read the original article it says :

THC administration

THC was obtained from The Health Concept (Richelbach, Germany) and was kindly provided by Mr Alfredo Dupetit. Preparations contained >96.5% THC, <1.5% of its isomer Delta8-THC, <0.5% butyl-THC and <0.5% propyl-THC.

Patients underwent a surgical intervention aimed at resecting and creating a cavity in the recurrent tumour. Biopsies were taken and glioblastoma multiforme diagnosis was confirmed in all cases. The tip (approx. 5 cm) of a silastic infusion catheter (9.6 French; 3.2 mm diameter) was placed into the resection cavity. The infusion catheter was connected to a Nuport subclavicular subcutaneous reservoir. Each day an aliquot of the THC solution (100 mg ml-1 in ethanol) was dissolved in 30 ml of physiological saline solution supplemented with 0.5% (w v-1) human serum albumin, and the resulting solution was filtered and transferred to an opaque syringe. This process was performed at the Department of Pharmacy of the Hospital Universitario de Canarias. Owing to the high hydrophobicity of THC, we controlled by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (see below) the actual concentration of THC in the final solution. The THC solution was administered to the patients for different times starting at days 3–6 after surgery at a rate of 0.3 ml min-1 with a syringe pump connected to the subcutaneous reservoir. In the case of Patients 1 and 2, who received THC for 30 and 26 days, respectively, biopsies were also taken after the THC-treatment period and various tumour-cell parameters were evaluated (see below).

Now, getting an almost 100% THC solution is almost impossible for a regular person, to say nothing about the injection procedure itself.

You can't get that by smoking a joint, can you?

A friend of mine is using THC oil only, for his throat cancer. He refused both the conventional treatment and bio-energy. I see him almost every day getting thinner and thinner and he's most probably going to die pretty soon. Unfortunately. I did everything to make him go to the hospital and take the conventional treatment, but he's so fucking stubborn.

I'm a living example of two times cancer survivor. Both times i took the conventional treatments, combined with a bio-energy sessions for keeping the immunity level strong (this is crucial because chemos destroy immunity...).
Carefully selected chemos, bio-energy and a lot of will to survive can beat almost every cancer.

As far as i know no one has survived the cancer only by smoking a joint.

EDIT :

Don't think that i'm against THC usage for cancers.
To the contrary.
But i'm not going to advise it to anybody until someone present me just one case of cancer cured only by THC.
Until then...

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 am » by Mydogma

Its a simple biology problem..julst like a acidic pond will desease and kill the fish..just like acidic soil will desease and kill the plants..
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&hl=en& ... gbdNNfotwM

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 3:24 am » by Mydogma

Through a half of box of bakin soda in your green pond and I gaurentee it will be cristal clear days after..throw half a box in yor bath and your skin being the largest organ in your body will absorb it..making you mor alkalid and no longer a host for desease..

PreviousNext