Marijuana And Cancer

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:00 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Sep 20, 2012 by TheYoungTurks

"A pair of scientists at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco has found that a compound derived from marijuana could stop metastasis in many kinds of aggressive cancer, potentially altering the fatality of the disease forever...Desprez, a molecular biologist, spent decades studying ID-1, the gene that causes cancer to spread. Meanwhile, fellow researcher Sean McAllister was studying the effects of Cannabidiol, or CBD, a non-toxic, non-psychoactive chemical compound found in the cannabis plant...".* Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur break it down on The Young Turks.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 1:55 pm » by Icarus1

if you inhale toxins into your lungs through the act of smoking it is a virtual certainty that you will contract and die of lung cancer, im not stating that the blessed weed ganijka is bad for you but but it should not be smoked .put it on pizzas, in cookies , cakes hell even just eat it , if you wanna inhale it theres a price to pay

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 pm » by Dukettt

Icarus1 wrote:if you inhale toxins into your lungs through the act of smoking it is a virtual certainty that you will contract and die of lung cancer, im not stating that the blessed weed ganijka is bad for you but but it should not be smoked .put it on pizzas, in cookies , cakes hell even just eat it , if you wanna inhale it theres a price to pay

Vaporize dude!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 2:26 pm » by Icarus1

fair enough duck , your still inhaling it though if you vaporize are you not ? im not really sure as iv never tried it in that way , we used blunts or plastic bottle bongs back in the day :)

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 4:14 pm » by Rkobilan

The human body has an Endocannabinoid system that requires Endocannabinoids as stated in this video. When at it's fullest YOU have the ability to heal yourself...

When your physiological system is functioning properly, there is nothing that cannot be fought off and healed!

Here's another piece of the lie, if you look at it that way... Over 250 years ago the Masts on the ships, rope, linens, books, lamp oil, jewelry, bedding, water and soil purification and fuel were created using hemp. Columbus, Magellan all used this plant. Those forefathers in America had plantations growing this plant too. Also, it inclusion to the Pharmacopeia for medicinal value... What is the reason for conditioning society to think incorrectly about a plant that does so much in helping to HEAL MANKIND! ?

Henry Ford made plastic out of it and planned on running his Model T with either Hemp Ethanol or magnets and men and women alike sit imprisoned for it's use and possession.

Is this what happens when business gets so big that they know all the benefits of the plant so they create international laws to force mankind to use Chemo and Radiation (40 year old Tech) instead of Creator Gifted to treat the wounds that man has given to his fellow man. CANCER!

From Renseor uploaded: Sep 3, 2012 Healing 'Leaf' - Film About Raw Cannabis Juice

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/111279/Healing_Leaf__Film_About_Raw_Cannabis_Juice/

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 pm » by Edgar 2.0

No marijuana had ever cured a cancer....

Stop the bullshit, i beg you, Will.

EDIT:

I've tried B17, Aya, Indian holistic medicine, nothing except the proper chemo can cure the cancer.

Live with it.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:08 pm » by Rkobilan

@Edgar Are you then calling this man a liar or are you just unaware that he resolved his own cancer dilemma privately using a compound from a plant?

The following presentation of RUN FROM THE CURE: The Rick Simpson Story was made possible by Rick Simpson and video producer Christian Laurette... made for free to teach YOU how to heal yourself of disease and illness using cannabinoids.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am not promoting the site but the information contained within the site.

Rick Simpsons new book

http://phoenixtears.ca/

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:36 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Rkobilan wrote:@Edgar Are you then calling this man a liar or are you just unaware that he resolved his own cancer dilemma privately using a compound from a plant?

The following presentation of RUN FROM THE CURE: The Rick Simpson Story was made possible by Rick Simpson and video producer Christian Laurette... made for free to teach YOU how to heal yourself of disease and illness using cannabinoids.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am not promoting the site but the information contained within the site.

Rick Simpsons new book

http://phoenixtears.ca/

Yeah, i call this man a liar.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:41 pm » by Eldorado

Icarus1 wrote:if you inhale toxins into your lungs through the act of smoking it is a virtual certainty that you will contract and die of lung cancer, im not stating that the blessed weed ganijka is bad for you but but it should not be smoked .put it on pizzas, in cookies , cakes hell even just eat it , if you wanna inhale it theres a price to pay

What an ass backward speculation......

No one has the right to decide how you have to ingest it.......or which way is "best"

Smoking cannabis has gone on for years, and the MILLIONS that do smoke....even regularly...dont contract cancer of the lung.......

You are a fucking idiot.........
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:44 pm » by Eldorado

Edgar 2.0 wrote:No marijuana had ever cured a cancer....

Stop the bullshit, i beg you, Will.

EDIT:

I've tried B17, Aya, Indian holistic medicine, nothing except the proper chemo can cure the cancer.

Live with it.

Sorry Doctor..........Im afraid it has.........and has kept cancers in remission for thousands......so lets keep on going with this "bullshit"

Live with your closed minded gut feelings.......... :top:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Next