Marijuana Law and Winning the Drug War

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 12:29 am » by Harbin

Two people quite friendly to legalization of pot, actually reveal WHY and HOW pot is STILL a dangerous gateway drug.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 12:49 am » by TheDuck

Pot probably is a gateway drug, same as alcohol.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 1:07 am » by Opalserpent

I would hazard to guess that alcohol and cigarettes kill 1000 times more people then pot.
Sorry Harbin but why suggest this is a gateway drug.
Is working at hollywood or wall st. a gateway to hard drugs, I think so.
I can guess why congress and government are not drug tested like most laborers.

Your not a smoker are you harbin? only non smokers would post this.

LOL, did you hear the presenter, she talks about how prescription drugs are exploding in popularity.

Jeez I wonder who makes more profit from drug running?

At 18 minutes she destroys her own argument admitting that alcohol is by far the worst gateway drug.

Then she goes on at 19 minutes in how people can overdose on prescription drugs but not weed. LOLZ.

OH she says you can't overdose on mary jane. Oh you can become psychologically addicted to anything she says.

Sorry Harbin, I take it personal when someone puts mary jane in a bad light.

Too be honest man they don't really reveal how pot is a gateway drug, she merely
says anything can be addictive.

All good man, have a nice day.

Umm, how is this going to win the drug war dude?
freedom from fascism I think.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 2:07 am » by Stone069

Been tokin' for better part of 25 years and never touched anything harder than pot/hash. I don't even drink. 85% percent of the people I know who smoke pot, don't or haven't tried other harder drugs. Let's face it, if you will suck the glass D*&$ of a crack or meth pipe, or shoot shit in your arm, WHY THE F__K wouldn't you smoke a joint once in a while. Addictive personalities are addictive personalities. Yes I have had access to other drugs and watched people hover around a mirror of coke until EVERY SINGLE SPEC WAS GONE. (then complain about headaches and stomach aches for hours) I have never bought an ounce of weed and sat at the table until I had smoked every last stem then scrape the pipe for "just one more hit". While I agree it is not for everyone, I don't tell people who drink that they are worthless pieces of crap who should be jailed or worse. Alcohol has killed more people who use it and many more who do not through drunk driving than could ever be attributed to pot. I accept that they get off on what they get off on, I don't JUDGE them because they choose to drink. Why am I not allowed (and possibly go to JAIL FOR YEARS) to take a few tokes of weed and chill out? BTW I have been married for 15 of those 25 years, to the same woman, have two brilliant rug rats and have been employed continuously, and now after a ton of hard work and dedication, own a small business in the US doing 575,000 in sales a year. I have never been involved in a crime, domestic or criminal. Yet if I get caught with the equivalent of a case of beer in weed, I will be jailed and have my kids removed from my home. HOW IS THAT WINNING THE WAR?!?!?!?!?????????

Edited to change 100% to 85%, Remembered there were friends who when they could not get coke, or the like, who would smoke a joint.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 2:26 am » by Stone069

Having now watched the video,

I shamefully bow my head and say.......... sorry, Jumped right on my soapbox and didn't even know the flavor. I accept my DA of the day award and will sit quietly in the corner and remember the first rule of FORUMS..........WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE SHOOTING OFF AT THE MOUTH!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 2:33 am » by Opalserpent

Stone069 wrote:Having now watched the video,

I shamefully bow my head and say.......... sorry, Jumped right on my soapbox and didn't even know the flavor. I accept my DA of the day award and will sit quietly in the corner and remember the first rule of FORUMS..........WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE SHOOTING OFF AT THE MOUTH!!!!

Dude, don't be sorry. The video is poor at best. She speaks of things we already know.

Care to quote something this lady says that made you change your mind?

Oh LOLZ, I read her background, I'm wrong, she's actually a criminal lawyer that
protects pot heads.

She's okay then. I got fooled by the title and was biased immediately.
Sorry Harbin and above poster.
Winning the drug war is still bs and I wish I'd read into her background as
it doesn't come up in the video.

:? :peep:

Just offtopic, I was watching the huge credit card fraud in america perpetrated on Target
with 70 million credit card details stolen.

This would be a good excuse to tighten internet security and surveillance.

I hope they catch the hackers or I'll be suss. :nwo:

Remember how Darpa are making microchips for soldiers, this could mean
biometric chips for people that use online commerce.
Anyway, Have a nice day.
Last edited by Opalserpent on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 2:45 am » by Stone069

It's ok, just come to the back and sit down. We can blow spitballs at the teacher together. I did the same thing!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 2:47 am » by Just a thought

Be for warned, this is what is going to happen to you. I know.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 2:52 am » by Opalserpent

Stone069 wrote:It's ok, just come to the back and sit down. We can blow spitballs at the teacher together. I did the same thing!

Yeah I know man, Shame job when I try to debunk the lady interviewed only to find she's a pot advocate.
I thought it was unlike harbin to post something anti pot. He probably has big choofs like us.

Okay, back of the class then.

I don't miss school but I do miss the good times trolling fellow students though karma bit
me back and I became the trolled due to my ridiculous german name and love for
iced coffee and mars bars. :cry:

The owner of this website is german and his name is heaps better then mine.
I see disclose.tv is worth about 8.5 million apparently. Mega offtopic, just trying to feel less
shamed. :bang;

Initiate

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 3:15 am » by Domeika

Addictive personalities...

Great post, but that's the relevant part....addictive personalities. Someone with an addictive personality is going to take EVERYTHING too far, no matter what it is, even if the fad is beating their own head with a rock. You can't make laws against it, all you can do is be a friend to someone that is that way and say.....

"Whoa, ease up there cap'n, ...you're fried already."

That works better than any law, because your true friends will listen to you a lot more than they will listen to a law, and conversely you to them, without a thought to the law.

However, people with a government nanny state mentality think that everything must be codified and enforced at the end of a gun....they are the spineless that use government as a tool. Religion, politics, whatever....somewhere there is something else other than truth that keeps lies alive, and I think in this case, the drug war, it's about billions being spent on shiny new shit in the name of waging said war.

...and, the freedoms that cud-chewing idiots are willing to give up because of it.

From the police, to the courts, and the prisons, not to mention the industries they have spawned such as anger management and other court imposed drivel....all for profit, not people. I'm all for profit in the private sector, but when government crosses that line.....the end is nigh. We now know even from recent news that they do indeed collude to put people in jail for profit, and the "drug war" is their meal ticket.

That kind of corruption doesn't just bow out. It needs to be either confronted and imprisoned or just plain old shot. And if the former can' be counted on, the latter always can.

....just sayin

Next