Mark Dice does it again

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 4:03 pm » by The57ironman

Initiate

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 4:53 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Who the F**k is this Asshole :hell:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Writer

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 5:23 pm » by Genmetsu

You have to wonder what the percentage of people who actually listened to what he said and still signed it, versus people that just signed it to make him stop bothering him is? It's pretty stupid on both sides to be honest though.

You also have to wonder how many people actually confronted him on this being an awful petition. There were obviously bound to be at least a few. I understand that the point of these videos is to show how some people will blindly support anything, but I would like to once see a positive aspect and see how many people did realize it was ridiculous. Or maybe he could go up to those people afterwards and ask them if they really understood what they were signing.

I think things like that would gauge a little bit just how asleep the masses really are to things going on. And maybe if he explained to the people who signed it to be more aware of what's going on around them and in the world in general, maybe they would realize they actually should. And maybe it would wake them up a little bit. Because honestly, even a small step in the right direction is an improvement.

What's the actual point in doing this if he's not going to try to these people see how stupid they are basically? Because right now all of his videos like this come off as, look how stupid the average person is, and look how much smarter, and therefore superior, I am. It's completely counterproductive in my opinion.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 6:22 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Genmetsu wrote:You have to wonder what the percentage of people who actually listened to what he said and still signed it, versus people that just signed it to make him stop bothering him is? It's pretty stupid on both sides to be honest though.

You also have to wonder how many people actually confronted him on this being an awful petition. There were obviously bound to be at least a few. I understand that the point of these videos is to show how some people will blindly support anything, but I would like to once see a positive aspect and see how many people did realize it was ridiculous. Or maybe he could go up to those people afterwards and ask them if they really understood what they were signing.

I think things like that would gauge a little bit just how asleep the masses really are to things going on. And maybe if he explained to the people who signed it to be more aware of what's going on around them and in the world in general, maybe they would realize they actually should. And maybe it would wake them up a little bit. Because honestly, even a small step in the right direction is an improvement.

What's the actual point in doing this if he's not going to try to these people see how stupid they are basically? Because right now all of his videos like this come off as, look how stupid the average person is, and look how much smarter, and therefore superior, I am. It's completely counterproductive in my opinion.

Bingo!

very well said Genmetsu.
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 6:29 pm » by Gloomylunatic

Poppa_pygar wrote:Who the F**k is this Asshole :hell:

disinfo tit well media agent!!!! hahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 7:49 pm » by Megame23

Genmetsu wrote:What's the actual point in doing this if he's not going to try to these people see how stupid they are basically? Because right now all of his videos like this come off as, look how stupid the average person is, and look how much smarter, and therefore superior, I am. It's completely counterproductive in my opinion.

Mark often comes off as a condescending know-it-all in is videos, I like some of his stuff, but his ass hole attitude doesn't help anyone. He shuts out those who don't yet have the information he is talking about, by insulting everyone for not knowing it already.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke