Mark of the beast?....Australia/WTF?

Writer

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 pm » by Thriftymaxx

Each school child in Australia will get an identity number via a program designed to track their progress throughout their school career, the federal government is expected to announce as early as on Wednesday.

The "unique identity number" will be attached to the My School program, which publishes the performance of individual schools on the internet, Fairfax Media reports.

The number will allow parents and other concerned parties to access a database documenting a child's performance during the course of their school years, regardless of how many schools they attend and whether they move interstate.

The move is expected to cause controversy and raise privacy provisions, a "senior source" told The Sydney Morning Herald.

Protections would be built in to stop third parties being able to identify students.
yes well it seems the ptb are flying under the radar again to bring everything into line with their hopeless agenda!!!
:shooting: :nwo:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 11:01 pm » by Freedomofwill

Everyone is given numbers of some sort, even I had a number at high school to indentify myself with my high school certificate. They do it so there is no confusion because many people have the same name.

I doubt this is the mark of the beast at all.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 pm » by Pindz

freedomofwill wrote:Everyone is given numbers of some sort, even I had a number at high school to indentify myself with my high school certificate. They do it so there is no confusion because many people have the same name.

I doubt this is the mark of the beast at all.

you showed thousand times, that you are BRAINWASHED SHEEP (or NSA CIA DISINFO).......... you have no idea.
Last edited by Pindz on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 11:13 pm » by Pindz

thriftymaxx wrote:Each school child in Australia will get an identity number via a program designed to track their progress throughout their school career

:shooting: :nwo:

THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED ! REVOLUTION NOW !

DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER ! :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :nwo:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 11:23 pm » by Samkenman

mark of the beast or not....the road to hell is paved with good intentions......they say that there will be steps taken to protect the ID of the individual student......thats all fine a great...however any computer hacker with enough time could easily break a code like that.....it will be just a matter of time before someone finds a way to take advantage of the system either for personal gain or for malice.....

We all get numbers at birth...not much we can do about that....but I believe one is enough....couldn't they just use the existing number??? seems odd that they would assign additional numbers when one is already present....and don't scholastic transcripts follow from school to school anyway??

Here in the states....schools use the C.A.T.S. test to gauge a schools performance. The results are made known to each student, then the grades are published without the student's name for all to see how the school or particular grade is doing....The school my son attends has an average grade of 99.9%...the highest in town......and both my kids are A+ students...I don't see any reason to make the system any more complicated than that...The tests are good and the results are plain and simple for the school, for the grade, and for the student......sounds like "they"are trying to institute another form of control.......
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Initiate

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 12:22 am » by Freedomofwill

I don't know ha? I live In Australia!!!!!!

Most of what is posted in this forum is not true, and second of all this forum is filled with nothing but hatred, false stories, lies, deceipt, Anger. Nothing worth it really and yet I still post on here because I have a hint of hope that this place will turn around be decent for a change.

Let me put it to you this way if you wasted 20 years of your life trying to tell people of a NWO and basically spending your whole life on this forum looking for information, or finding the truth its pretty much a life wasted. Simple as that. It's not just a life wasted its dangerous.

DTV is just as bad as doing drugs, it makes you go crazy, life ends up going from bad to worse, you become more fearful, its evil, and it could kill you and before you know it your on the streets unshaved begging for money, with a disgusting smell.

There are some people on here that have good intentions and are on the right track, and are doing some good. I commend those people and I will advise them to continue doing that.

80% of human beings don't have any clue, they get on with their lives anything out of the norm they will reject. If a change should happen it would happen over time. It's going to take a lot before most of the people will care. And something like this people will naturally reject.

Last of all anyone reading this a good change is coming and I have my faith in that good change. Question is do you want the earth to go through a postive or negative change.

Choice is yours.

I don't care if people don't give a shit about what I say, but in the end its really up to you whether or not you take it with a grain of salt.

Most of the time I hate what this place has done to me, I hate what this place is doing to us, and yet we can't go back, we can't forget. We are more fearful because of this place. We are drawn to it. It's like a drug, and you get addictive and it just dosn't stop.

Don't you get what I'm trying to say here????

Initiate

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 12:48 am » by Xxsparklexx

freedomofwill wrote:I don't know ha? I live In Australia!!!!!!

Most of what is posted in this forum is not true, and second of all this forum is filled with nothing but hatred, false stories, lies, deceipt, Anger. Nothing worth it really and yet I still post on here because I have a hint of hope that this place will turn around be decent for a change.

Let me put it to you this way if you wasted 20 years of your life trying to tell people of a NWO and basically spending your whole life on this forum looking for information, or finding the truth its pretty much a life wasted. Simple as that. It's not just a life wasted its dangerous.

DTV is just as bad as doing drugs, it makes you go crazy, life ends up going from bad to worse, you become more fearful, its evil, and it could kill you and before you know it your on the streets unshaved begging for money, with a disgusting smell.

There are some people on here that have good intentions and are on the right track, and are doing some good. I commend those people and I will advise them to continue doing that.

80% of human beings don't have any clue, they get on with their lives anything out of the norm they will reject. If a change should happen it would happen over time. It's going to take a lot before most of the people will care. And something like this people will naturally reject.

Last of all anyone reading this a good change is coming and I have my faith in that good change. Question is do you want the earth to go through a postive or negative change.

Choice is yours.

I don't care if people don't give a shit about what I say, but in the end its really up to you whether or not you take it with a grain of salt.

Most of the time I hate what this place has done to me, I hate what this place is doing to us, and yet we can't go back, we can't forget. We are more fearful because of this place. We are drawn to it. It's like a drug, and you get addictive and it just dosn't stop.

Don't you get what I'm trying to say here????

Some food for thought here.. :think:

Thanks for sharing :flop:
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak and wrong. Sometime in your life, you will have been all of these."

Writer

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 am » by Thriftymaxx

freedom....thanks for your input and thoughts.....as an australian myself mate the only thing that really concerns me is the "other concerned parties" part of the article and the fact that it might be a way of mainstreaming the id system with a possible clause in this so the government can modify the new system in any way they see fit. Not to mention that this id no system will not go away after you finish your schooling and also the ramifications of hackers, criminals etc...
Any more rational thoughts anyone?
:flop:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 am » by Boondox681

it's worldwide.in america we have http://www.representativedemocracy.org/
their goal is to change the language.the word republic is out.representative democracy is in.i'm battling my local school district over this issue.times they are a changin'
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"