Mars Hoax - Curiosity Rover Billion Dollar Movie

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6991
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 5:05 pm » by E6722maj


DinorwicDan wrote:I had to create an account just to comment on this. YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Just because you are stupid and have no knowledge of electronics, engineering or technology doesn't mean that the world's top engineers and physicists cannot send a probe to another planet. I get a cick out of the retards that hide behind phony pictures and names to come up with uneducated, nonsensical unproven bullshit.
Sincerely
Dan Bartz


chill the fuck out Dan. and welcome.

Image
whatever

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 am

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 7:27 pm » by DinorwicDan


My credentials, not that it's any of your business: 4 years of education and experience in electronics and communications with the military and three years of electronics engineering tech in civillian college as well as 6+ years of employment in the electronics industry. Also a lifelong personal interest and study of physics. What are your credentials, other than the ability to use powerpoint and basic movie editing?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7947
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 7:39 pm » by Harbin


DinorwicDan wrote:My credentials, not that it's any of your business: 4 years of education and experience in electronics and communications with the military and three years of electronics engineering tech in civillian college as well as 6+ years of employment in the electronics industry. Also a lifelong personal interest and study of physics. What are your credentials, other than the ability to use powerpoint and basic movie editing?


No credentials. What I cannot find is ANY proof of a rover on Mars other than the word of a dodgy NASA. How can I tell if there is a rover on Mars ? How can you ? You think this is all 'pure science' and can't wrap your mind around the possibility of any other motives ?
Image
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 17866
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 8:00 pm » by The57ironman


Harbin wrote:
DinorwicDan wrote:My credentials, not that it's any of your business: 4 years of education and experience in electronics and communications with the military and three years of electronics engineering tech in civillian college as well as 6+ years of employment in the electronics industry. Also a lifelong personal interest and study of physics. What are your credentials, other than the ability to use powerpoint and basic movie editing?


No credentials. What I cannot find is ANY proof of a rover on Mars other than the word of a dodgy NASA. How can I tell if there is a rover on Mars ? How can you ? You think this is all 'pure science' and can't wrap your mind around the possibility of any other motives ?

Image
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 am

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 8:36 pm » by DinorwicDan


The technology and engineering to build a rover and the craft to deliver it exists. This is not a debate. If you want to see it, become a philanthropist, and when you make your first billion, build a Hubble Space Telescope, zoom it in on Mars and look at the roverS for yourself. Or, find out what the communications frequecy used by NASA is and build a transmitter and receiver and communicate with the rover yourself. I have serious doubts about the apollo moon landings, but I do however, believe the rovers are real. 20 year old students in college design and build wireless, computer controlled remote control rovers on a limited student budget, the possibilities of a team of top physicists, engineers and scientists with an unlimited budget is endless. All I ask from conspiracy researchers is to have some kind of substancial proof behind a post, I hate wasting precious time out of my life on someones "thoughts" pasted onto a public video. The Scientific Method can be used for more than just science. If you don't know what it or it's purpose is, google it. Have a good day everyone. No hard feelings.
Dan

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 8:39 pm » by DarkHeart


How about the rover thing is cover for the money they need for the other Mars mission viz the golden domes / bio spheres, our science / tech is way beyond remote control toys.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 am

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 9:02 pm » by DinorwicDan


DarkHeart wrote:How about the rover thing is cover for the money they need for the other Mars mission viz the golden domes / bio spheres, our science / tech is way beyond remote control toys.


Upload to Disclose.tv



I am not sure I understand your question. Better sentence structure would be appreciated. It makes debates and conversations easier.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7947
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 pm » by Harbin


DinorwicDan wrote:The technology and engineering to build a rover and the craft to deliver it exists. This is not a debate. If you want to see it, become a philanthropist, and when you make your first billion, build a Hubble Space Telescope, zoom it in on Mars and look at the roverS for yourself. Or, find out what the communications frequecy used by NASA is and build a transmitter and receiver and communicate with the rover yourself. I have serious doubts about the apollo moon landings, but I do however, believe the rovers are real. 20 year old students in college design and build wireless, computer controlled remote control rovers on a limited student budget, the possibilities of a team of top physicists, engineers and scientists with an unlimited budget is endless. All I ask from conspiracy researchers is to have some kind of substancial proof behind a post, I hate wasting precious time out of my life on someones "thoughts" pasted onto a public video. The Scientific Method can be used for more than just science. If you don't know what it or it's purpose is, google it. Have a good day everyone. No hard feelings.
Dan


I see your reasoning and appreciate it. No hards at all. The yt vid in the op is NOT my creation, but I thought it of some value. I use this forum as a kind of alternative news aggregator and don't always hold fast to the content. It is the questioning of what I often perceive as a constructed reality that I find fun.
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 9:27 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


DinorwicDan wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:How about the rover thing is cover for the money they need for the other Mars mission viz the golden domes / bio spheres, our science / tech is way beyond remote control toys.


Upload to Disclose.tv



I am not sure I understand your question. Better sentence structure would be appreciated. It makes debates and conversations easier.



What if the Mars rover program is a cover for the large amounts of funds being spent on the real Mars mission encompassing projects such as The recently visible Golden Domes and/ or Biospheres. Our technology is at a stage that way surpasses the manufacture of remote control toys such as The Mars Rover..

@ DinorwicDan...you are gonna have problems, its a multi national forum and some of the posters use English as a 2nd or even 3rd language...Also imo Academia does not necessarily equate to perspicacity or intellect..

:cheers:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm » by DarkHeart


DinorwicDan wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:How about the rover thing is cover for the money they need for the other Mars mission viz the golden domes / bio spheres, our science / tech is way beyond remote control toys.


Upload to Disclose.tv



I am not sure I understand your question. Better sentence structure would be appreciated. It makes debates and conversations easier.


My mistake was not one of grammar, but of presuming that people on a forum like this would have a basic grounding in the topics disscussed and "conspiracy facts".

I take it you don't know that we have a space fleet called Solar Warden using ET tech and bases on other planets ?
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook