Mars Hoax - Curiosity Rover Billion Dollar Movie

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 2:15 pm » by Harbin

pushtone wrote:not sure if this was more or less convincing than the Apollo 11 press conference, nochalant versus freaked. :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanks.

The Apollo missions are certainly a curiosity. "The SATURN rocket gave us a magnificent ride." :lol:

I wouldn't say it was nonchalant, it was measured and with the tone of what was considered professional decorum at the time.

Your welcome. :cheers:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 3:17 pm » by RATRODROB

DinorwicDan wrote:
SolStone wrote:
DinorwicDan wrote: YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Hey Dan, go up into your User Control Panel and change your name to Dan Bartz. No point hiding behind a phony name when you were brilliant enough to place your real name on the world wide web now is there?

Not that there could be any legal consequences to the words you speak, now that you have decided to participate in a forum which is prosecutable in a court of law anyways. Right?

DinorwicDan wrote: I get a cick out of the retards that hide behind phony pictures and names to come up with uneducated, nonsensical unproven bullshit.

I get a cick out of it too! Let's share a laugh Dan!

Upload to Disclose.tv

DinorwicDan wrote:Sincerely Dan Bartz

Sincerely,
Uneducated, Nonsensical, Retard

I am not hiding, if I was I wouldn't have typed my name. Are you that fucking stupid? I see another person trying to be smart, but still using improper sentence structure. "decided to participate in a forum which is prosecutable in a court of law" WHAT?? deciding to participate in a forum is prosecutable? participating in a forum is prosecutable? the forum is prosecutable? WHAT??? I had no clue people where so fucking stupid.

you keep goin on about sentence structure like your some woopty do college boy academic, I don't give a rats arse if I fck up my sentence structure or misspell a word or if others do it either, I don't judge people by their literacy skills but rather what they stand up for.
Just sayin Dan, practice what you preach, I mean WTF does your last sentence mean, I highlighted it for you.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 4:40 pm » by *WillEase*

This so called hoax is suggesting that the tens of thousands of scientists and engineers actively involved in the Curiosity mission are lying...which is absurd.
I have more of an issue with why they bothered to put yet another rover on Mars...and are planning for
one more, when these funds could have been used for more practical pursuits.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 5:09 pm » by Kinninigan

http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 5:20 pm » by *WillEase*

You are such a twerp Kinn. You believe in shape-shifting reptilians but a rover on Mars is too hard to swallow?!
Hope your computer gets another virus.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 5:25 pm » by SolStone

Dan,
No one has been prosecuted for words 'spoken' over the internet have they? You sure I'm the one stretching my intelligence?

Think before you speak, because with every post you are shedding doubt on any cognitive clarity one may have given you, despite the grammatical errors and false statements you have displayed in every post you have written up to this point.

The humor is that your problem with all us retards is our failure to adhere to grammatical structure and proper citation. I've yet you see you type a correct sentence, cite a single source, or display any capacity for information outside of your set opinion.

Weather's not looking good for your future here Dan, wise up kid.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 pm » by Harbin

SolStone wrote:Dan,
No one has been prosecuted for words 'spoken' over the internet have they? You sure I'm the one stretching my intelligence?

Think before you speak, because with every post you are shedding doubt on any cognitive clarity one may have given you, despite the grammatical errors and false statements you have displayed in every post you have written up to this point.

The humor is that your problem with all us retards is our failure to adhere to grammatical structure and proper citation. I've yet you see you type a correct sentence, cite a single source, or display any capacity for information outside of your set opinion.

Weather's not looking good for your future here Dan, wise up kid.

Hey let's calm down here. Sol, I'm not liking your tone. Dan has simply stated that he likes the scientific method to approach subjects, and I agree that this forum could benefit with a bit more of that. Technical approaches and technical analysis often does not encompass the political reasons for the public statements of government agencies. That said, let's stop bashing each other.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 5:56 pm » by *WillEase*

*WillEase* wrote:This so called hoax is suggesting that the tens of thousands of scientists and engineers actively involved in the Curiosity mission are lying...which is absurd.
I have more of an issue with why they bothered to put yet another rover on Mars...and are planning for

One more thing...
Why is it so difficult to believe that there are Mars rovers and orbiters, but you take for granted the technology orbiting our planet? Point is, it's no easy task to put a satellite in stationary orbit...or land on the moon, or build a space station.
You can't have it both ways, either you believe the whole space program is a hoax or not.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 6:06 pm » by The57ironman

*WillEase* wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:This so called hoax is suggesting that the tens of thousands of scientists and engineers actively involved in the Curiosity mission are lying...which is absurd.

One more thing...
Why is it so difficult to believe that there are Mars rovers and orbiters, but you take for granted the technology orbiting our planet? Point is, it's no easy task to put a satellite in stationary orbit...or land on the moon, or build a space station.
You can't have it both ways, either you believe the whole space program is a hoax or not.

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 6:38 pm » by DinorwicDan

bla bla bla bla bla, blablabla, blab bla, tralalala. wahwahwah. wahwhahwahwah! :bang; i think i am done with being i am done with explaining trying to get my point i dont understand what you dont understand but if you dont understand then there is nothing i can say to your friends that can change you understand them especially when it comes to saying simple things whether weather it be sensical nonsensical logical bananas yesterday i was getting out of bed all the people at nasa are stupid and they havent built anything they are just getting free money from the government and i want in on that jib where do i apply. tata.

PreviousNext