Mars Hoax - Curiosity Rover Billion Dollar Movie

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 6:42 pm » by The57ironman

DinorwicDan wrote:bla bla bla bla bla, blablabla, blab bla, tralalala. wahwahwah. wahwhahwahwah! :bang; i think i am done with being i am done with explaining trying to get my point i dont understand what you dont understand but if you dont understand then there is nothing i can say to your friends that can change you understand them especially when it comes to saying simple things whether weather it be sensical nonsensical logical bananas yesterday i was getting out of bed all the people at nasa are stupid and they havent built anything they are just getting free money from the government and i want in on that jib where do i apply. tata.

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

DinorwicDan wrote:bla bla bla bla bla, blablabla, blab bla, tralalala. wahwahwah. wahwhahwahwah! :bang; i think i am done with being i am done with explaining trying to get my point i dont understand what you dont understand but if you dont understand then there is nothing i can say to your friends that can change you understand them especially when it comes to saying simple things whether weather it be sensical nonsensical logical bananas yesterday i was getting out of bed all the people at nasa are stupid and they havent built anything they are just getting free money from the government and i want in on that jib where do i apply. tata.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 6:49 pm » by pushtone

Harbin wrote:
pushtone wrote:not sure if this was more or less convincing than the Apollo 11 press conference, nochalant versus freaked. :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanks.

The Apollo missions are certainly a curiosity. "The SATURN rocket gave us a magnificent ride." :lol:

I wouldn't say it was nonchalant, it was measured and with the tone of what was considered professional decorum at the time.

Your welcome. :cheers:

Hello Harbin - thanks for the ap11o link - it being the freaked. :wink:

Whats the truth - do they have the ability to lie. Of course, but than i feel that they are all my good and most faithful friends... that i can trust them implicitly - that they are as pure as the driven snow - and as their honey words trickle to my ears, i hear a billion wings of angels... fluttering just for me.

Be well.
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 7:24 pm » by Harbin

People usually don't snap at post 9. Come back in a day or two. :cheers:
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 11:58 pm » by Giovanni

This movie Costs You Less Than 23 minutes per head and look at the excitement that it have brought and the inspiration :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
Customers Are Like Whores

Writer

PostWed Nov 27, 2013 6:04 am » by F.A.R.T.

Well i was "curious" about the rover when i saw the deployment system early in the animated vid, but the second the legs wouldnt pop down and they acted so happy like they were able to pull this all off, with even the 14 second delay....

it all seemed kinda hoaxed....like another black budget coverup to siphon money out of the legitimate budget

what so you think about this vid from the old days....?? real or hoaxed ....seemed real and possible to me when i first saw it.....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 27, 2013 6:05 am » by Harbin

Still a mindscrew.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 27, 2013 6:31 am » by mediasorcery

DinorwicDan wrote:My credentials, not that it's any of your business: 4 years of education and experience in electronics and communications with the military and three years of electronics engineering tech in civillian college as well as 6+ years of employment in the electronics industry. Also a lifelong personal interest and study of physics. What are your credentials, other than the ability to use powerpoint and basic movie editing?

wow dimwitdan,

with all those credentials, you would make a great paid shill ??? :badair:

wahahaaaa hah h hhh hhaaaaa ahaha. hafukin. :lol: :lol: :lol: :owned:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Previous